Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

2 hours ago, CMP said:

Points to anyone who knows who that grave is for without reading the inscription. :tongue:

The chicken?

Yeah. I send and receive PMs. I think we're even in a group together from some past quest, so I don't see what the problem could be...

By the way, I've been working on Pretzel's ending, but I've been very busy these days and most times in the evening I'm tired and don't really feel up to working on something like that. I'll go ahead and post soon though. I think I may need to edit it down a bit, it's gotten a bit ridiculously lengthy.

At some point, I want to go through the quests and edit them all down to a somewhat readable format without all the stats, battles, and OOC comments, but I guess I'll see if I ever actually get around to doing it. I am sort of kicking myself for not doing it back then when I actually read through them all. :facepalm: 

Edited by Palathadric

7 hours ago, Palathadric said:

At some point, I want to go through the quests and edit them all down to a somewhat readable format without all the stats, battles, and OOC comments, but I guess I'll see if I ever actually get around to doing it. I am sort of kicking myself for not doing it back then when I actually read through them all. :facepalm: 

10 minutes ago, Asphalt said:

Heroics, the novel. 

I could've sworn someone at some point a year ago at least mentioned doing something like this, like a little book of the quests or something.

Sorry everyone, I've been suffering from a sudden attack of ennui these past few days. I promise I'll have something up soon.

Hooray! I'll throw some stuff together as well.

16 hours ago, KotZ said:

I could've sworn someone at some point a year ago at least mentioned doing something like this, like a little book of the quests or something.

Yeah. It was probably me. Just shows how much progress I've made in the last year. :tongue:  :wacko: 

So here's some figs I threw together for an idea of what things could look like.

Space Chief

spacechief.jpg

Low-Level Space Knight
spaceknight.jpg

Orc Sniper
spaceorcsniper.png

Space Rogue
spacerogue.jpg

Space Techie
spacetachie.jpg

Space Vampire
spacevampire.jpg

What I would say would be my character, going for the Rule of Cool.
spacevaren.jpg

Eh, finally just went ahead and sent the post off. No point in trying to wait to get it perfect.

Hopefully it won't take me quite this long to organize my thoughts and post something about the quest, Heroica, etc.

On 11/28/2018 at 11:59 PM, MysticModulus said:

That's strange, it should work. I'll try and send you a PM.

Thanks.

On 11/29/2018 at 10:51 AM, Palathadric said:

Yeah. I send and receive PMs. I think we're even in a group together from some past quest, so I don't see what the problem could be...

I think it's Eurobricks acting up - It was happening when I tried to PM Kinto a while back, then all of a sudden it resolved itself.

On 11/29/2018 at 5:53 PM, Asphalt said:

Heroics, the novel. 

On 11/29/2018 at 6:08 PM, KotZ said:

I'm pretty sure I raised the idea at some point...though it would probably have been more on the order of two years ago.

Oh! And before I forget:

@Waterbrick Down: Couple Bunch :blush: of Hall pictures, if that's still open:

• Vindsval and Skrall armwrestling.
  • All remaining ex-Crescent Union members.
  • All remaining ex-Sungold Alliance members.
  • All remaining Wolfgang members.
  • Pretzel and Benji in a brotherly hug.
  • Lind and Vindsval.
  • Lind and Germ.
  • Lind, Germ, Petaldan, Ezeran, and Torald(if his fig is available).
  • Lind, Petaldan, and Ezeran walking down the Hall steps, with a few of the confirmed-to-be-remaining heroes visible behind them in the bar.
Edited by Lind Whisperer

On 12/18/2018 at 1:33 AM, Lind Whisperer said:

I think it's Eurobricks acting up - It was happening when I tried to PM Kinto a while back, then all of a sudden it resolved itself.

• Lind and Germ.

Maybe the site doesn't like you? :oh: 

IC: Leave me out of your pictures! I don't want "people" knowing what I look like! 

OoC: I guess my question is why, would want a picture of Germ and Lind (plus the others). 

On 12/18/2018 at 12:33 AM, Lind Whisperer said:

Thanks.

I'm pretty sure I raised the idea at some point...though it would probably have been more on the order of two years ago.

Oh! And before I forget:

• Vindsval and Skrall armwrestling.
  • All remaining ex-Crescent Union members.
  • All remaining ex-Sungold Alliance members.
  • All remaining Wolfgang members.
  • Pretzel and Benji in a brotherly hug.
  • Lind and Vindsval.
  • Lind and Germ.
  • Lind, Petaldan, and Ezeran walking down the Hall steps, with a few of the confirmed-to-be-remaining heroes visible behind them in the bar.

Should have these up in a few more days.

If anyone else wants any particular photos, let me know.

On 12/21/2018 at 4:52 AM, samurai-turtle said:

OoC: I guess my question is why, would want a picture of Germ and Lind (plus the others). 

Shh...secret crush. :wink:

1. Team DAMN, minus or plus Namyrra as you will.
2. Artisan Pretzel
3. High Priest Pretzel

On 12/21/2018 at 12:57 AM, Waterbrick Down said:

Should have these up in a few more days.

If anyone else wants any particular photos, let me know.

Was there a group photo? Did I miss it? I can't find it in the quest or the hall.

2 hours ago, StickFig said:

Was there a group photo? Did I miss it? I can't find it in the quest or the hall.

Not of all the heroes, just a couple scenes.

15 hours ago, Waterbrick Down said:

Not of all the heroes, just a couple scenes.

OK, cool, wasn't sure if I was missing something.

Loving the new Veterans picture!

Merry festivities to all! Sorry I ended up spending most of the past week with family and didn't have any time for building or photos. The rest of my week is open however and I'll start posting everyone's pics here.

46640515991_11953d622c_z.jpg

45725946035_ac72d4774f_z.jpg

46640520391_1b4c5d33ba_z.jpg

45725918105_0b7c7c5c69_z.jpg

46640518291_f7f0cc24ef_z.jpg

46640513041_be08d15b6d_z.jpg

45725922845_c5baa1621f_z.jpg

45725927735_4ba48040ca_z.jpg

45725915195_1f54357e4b_z.jpg

A couple pics. Flickr is changing their hosting policy soon, I'm not quite sure how everything is going to be effected. But I'll try and ensure everything still stays accessible. 

1 minute ago, Waterbrick Down said:

*Some awesome photos*

A couple pics. Flickr is changing their hosting policy soon, I'm not quite sure how everything is going to be effected. But I'll try and ensure everything still stays accessible. 

Those are great! I love the Vindsval ones, especially with Skrall at the ened. If it's not too much trouble, could I get a Kiray and Diana one if possible? And I feel like Flickr changes their hosting policy every other month.