Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

9 hours ago, Flipz said:

Wow, I know some people in this world have no respect for science, but I had no idea it was this bad.  :snicker:

:roflmao:

13 hours ago, Flipz said:

Wow, I know some people in this world have no respect for science, but I had no idea it was this bad.  :snicker:

Maybe he is going to get tested for drugs. :sceptic: 

Apologies folks, these final battle statistics are taking a little longer than I originally planned, just wanting to make sure everything is balanced before posting.

8 hours ago, samurai-turtle said:

Maybe he is going to get tested for drugs. :sceptic: 

:laugh:Because why else would you want to visit the bathroom in the middle of the day when you've got a perfect life, right? :tongue:

15 hours ago, Waterbrick Down said:

Apologies folks, these final battle statistics are taking a little longer than I originally planned, just wanting to make sure everything is balanced before posting.

:thumbup:

Just wanted to say - Rosier looks terrific. Great job! :sweet: :thumbup:

16 hours ago, Waterbrick Down said:

No! Down that path lies only madness! Stop before it's too late! :tongue:

45091646561_b4cf42a2a7_t.jpg Twisted "Eight Ball" *immune to Poison, Cursed and Sealed* *Nimble*
Type: Dark / Mechanical
Level: 35
Health: 250/250
Special: Head Strike - Deals damage equal to level and stuns the target
Drops: 35 Gold
 @Waterbrick Down :thumbup: :sweet: Did you happen to make a "white" version of this guy? :wink: :look: 

Just now, samurai-turtle said:

45091646561_b4cf42a2a7_t.jpg Twisted "Eight Ball" *immune to Poison, Cursed and Sealed* *Nimble*
Type: Dark / Mechanical
Level: 35
Health: 250/250
Special: Head Strike - Deals damage equal to level and stuns the target
Drops: 35 Gold
 @Waterbrick Down :thumbup: :sweet: Did you happen to make a "white" version of this guy? :wink: :look: 

Not in game unfortunately. I tried to ensure each PC had someone to relate too and I'll be honest Germ was the toughest. 

On 10/3/2018 at 12:38 AM, Waterbrick Down said:

8hrs of prep going into that post. If someone sees an error or a flaw, please let me know, I'd hate the last battle of Heroica to end on a flop. :blush:

6 minutes ago, Waterbrick Down said:

Not in game unfortunately. I tried to ensure each PC had someone to relate too and I'll be honest Germ was the toughest. 

Got it, I kinda thought Diana would be good second choice. Considering he really doesn't like her, but Kiray does seems to have more attachment to her. For the "Eight Ball" their could be more than one since it is basically a robot, that was mass produced. 

2 hours ago, Waterbrick Down said:

8hrs of prep going into that post. If someone sees an error or a flaw, please let me know, I'd hate the last battle of Heroica to end on a flop. :blush:

I think Bennetton's SP is lower than intended; I'm guessing the passive was originally written to be +1 to Level and SP before balancing, and then when you upped the boost from 1 to 2 you only updated Level instead of SP.

...oh, right, speaking of Power bonuses, Arthur only has a permanent +2, so with his 3x First Breath he should have +11 (assuming he isn't getting a Power bonus from another Hero's equipment somehow).

On 10/2/2018 at 12:16 AM, Waterbrick Down said:

*Quickened #Heroes in Center*

I'm...not sure what this means?  IIRC Quickened is like Hastened but not ridiculous unsatisfying nonsense with multiple gained Free Hits that can be countered by an equivalent number of enemies targeting it, but what's the "#Heroes in Center" part supposed to mean?  Is it just that Rosier gets more Free Hits the more Heroes end up on their flank?

Oh, and Infernal Constitution should probably be represented next to the immunities by *One Negative Effect At A Time*, just for easier reference; I managed to gloss over it my first read-through, so others might miss it as well. :wink:

Other than that, I don't see anything on Arthur's flank that's blatantly out-of-order, nothing seems too easy to wipe but also not too hard to do so, either.  Looking forward to the fight! :thumbup:

EDIT: for clarity's sake, that's a jab at how Hastened works on enemies, I personally find Quickened far superior on multiple levels, sorry if that was unclear. :blush:

Edited by Flipz

Added a QM Note detailing all of the fixes and clarifications, thanks for point them out.

4 hours ago, Flipz said:

EDIT: for clarity's sake, that's a jab at how Hastened works on enemies, I personally find Quickened far superior on multiple levels, sorry if that was unclear. :blush:

Thanks, I like the Quickened mechanic as it essentially allows solo enemies to not become overwhelmed by multiple heroes and not always have to split the boss into multiple appendages. The Slowed/Hastened mechanic for Heroes is great, but it really messes things up for enemies.

Ah, of course. Who's the toughest enemy we could throw into Heroica's final battle? Guts, naturally. :laugh:

2 hours ago, The Legonater said:

Ah, of course. Who's the toughest enemy we could throw into Heroica's final battle? Guts, naturally. :laugh:

Just be glad, Arthur's actually along with you for this quest. :wink:

1 minute ago, Waterbrick Down said:

Just be glad, Arthur's actually along with you for this quest. :wink:

Ha, ha! Yes. :thumbup:

Arthur will get us out alive.

Edited by Palathadric

9 hours ago, Waterbrick Down said:

Not in game unfortunately. I tried to ensure each PC had someone to relate to

Heckz having himself is genius. :laugh:

22 hours ago, Lind Whisperer said:

Just wanted to say - Rosier looks terrific. Great job! :sweet: :thumbup:

If I were a demon I'd be so getting on board with her right now...don't know what Germ's problem is. :tongue:

Just now, Rider Raider said:

Heckz having himself is genius. :laugh:

:rofl: Yes, absolutely.

I suppose Hoples' is Pretzel's man. I'm sure, there are others Pretzel would relate to more, like Namyrra or Fervent. From the actual quest, I recall Pretzel being a bit impatient with Hoples. But it absolutely makes sense that he's here, since Pretzel was thinking about him most recently.

Quick heads up: I will not be here until Sunday evening. If Karie needs to make an action, I trust someone will make one that doesn't put her in tremendous peril. :classic:

13 hours ago, MysticModulus said:

OoC: Thanks for the help covering for me, I am happy to announce that we are home with our newborn, everyone is fine! Happy if someone could suggest a suitable action for Ezeran.

Congratulations!