Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

18 hours ago, Waterbrick Down said:

Does anyone know if Lady Luck has a canon name yet?

Her library entry says that she married into the Hinckwell family before she died, other than that I don't think anything else has ever been mentioned.

On 9/19/2018 at 3:48 PM, Lind Whisperer said:

@Everyone Else I'm sorry for any disruption I've caused.

Not at all. :classic: 

In regards to certain allegations and statements I got pinged about, boss fights have always been and will always be my one true love, and anyone who thinks otherwise can go glance at Q48 for a quest with 4 bosses and 3 minibosses.

On thate note, WBD, if you need help with the final fight... :poke:

Edited by Endgame

7 hours ago, Endgame said:

In regards to certain allegations and statements I got pinged about, boss fights have always been and will always be my one true love, and anyone who thinks otherwise can go glance at Q48 for a quest with 4 bosses and 3 minibosses.

On thate note, WBD, if you need help with the final fight... :poke:

:distressed:

I have nightmares of that quest sometimes...and I wasn't on it. :tongue:

All I know is that when we voted at the end of the year for best battle strategist, I voted Danny without a second thought.

I won’t be here Saturday and most of Sunday. I’ll be off on a camping trip. Should a fight break out could some give Karie some actions? Thanks!

Just now, Kintobor said:

I won’t be here Saturday and most of Sunday. I’ll be off on a camping trip. Should a fight break out could some give Karie some actions? Thanks!

:devil_laugh: "Bwahahaha!"

*Karie dons her shimmering robes and seduces Rosier, travelling away and leaving Eubric in peace for all eternity.*

They get by with a little help from Friend Heckz.

5 hours ago, Palathadric said:

:distressed:

I have nightmares of that quest sometimes...and I wasn't on it. :tongue:

All I know is that when we voted at the end of the year for best battle strategist, I voted Danny without a second thought.

I still maintain they were not that hard! I only had a full party wipe *once*, and that was on my second quest, when I thought Advanced Classes were the be-all-end-all and I had to throw the absolute toughest monsters at people. ...Oops. :look:

10 hours ago, Endgame said:

I still maintain they were not that hard! I only had a full party wipe *once*, and that was on my second quest, when I thought Advanced Classes were the be-all-end-all and I had to throw the absolute toughest monsters at people. ...Oops. :look:

:laugh:

Oops..small mistake, rinse and repeat as felt led. :tongue:

On 9/19/2018 at 2:00 AM, Waterbrick Down said:

Does anyone know if Lady Luck has a canon name yet?

Was reading through #48, and this seemed relevant:

On 10/25/2012 at 3:30 PM, Fugazi said:

"Yes, you're right. But I hate spiders, and that's one of Mercutio's prime symbols. :sceptic: The Cathedral of Commerce is full of them, and I can't bring myself to set foot there ever again. :cry_sad: Lady Luck isn't even a deity, but she's certainly more of a looker and it is said that the Rogues who learn her real name are guaranteed good fortune forever after. Isn't that a sweeter deal than spiders and cobwebs?" :sweet:

So, are all the party's Rogues Lucky now? :head_back:

:head_back:

Thanks for digging that up! Brilliant by Fugazi! I love little nuggets like that.

19 hours ago, Lind Whisperer said:

Hey, it keeps things interesting. :thumbup:

Ho boy, is it just me, or are things escalating at a dangerous rate here? :laugh:

Oh, the joys of taking a couple hours to look things up while posting. xD

I've been holding onto this for awhile, but now feels like the appropriate time to post this silly thing I threw together. :tongue:

On September 19, 2018 at 10:55 PM, Waterbrick Down said:

85% done.

22v71e.jpg

Edited by Kintobor

WBD, not sure if you're letting us decide whether the NPCs stick with us or not, there didn't appear to be any indication of that. Some of them would seem more the kind to stick it out, but others not. But I don't want to hijack this from you or steal your chance to play for them a bit more. :sweet:

26 minutes ago, Palathadric said:

WBD, not sure if you're letting us decide whether the NPCs stick with us or not, there didn't appear to be any indication of that. Some of them would seem more the kind to stick it out, but others not. But I don't want to hijack this from you or steal your chance to play for them a bit more. :sweet:

That's just me. Doesn't feel quite right to bring the civilian NPCs into the final final battle after their goal has pretty much been accomplished, plus we won't have to worry about them getting killed. That and I think just having the heroes and Founders around the end makes a lot more sense.

1 hour ago, CMP said:

That's just me. Doesn't feel quite right to bring the civilian NPCs into the final final battle after their goal has pretty much been accomplished, plus we won't have to worry about them getting killed. That and I think just having the heroes and Founders around the end makes a lot more sense.

Having Bellanotte around would be helpful from a battle angle, but RP wise, probably better to send her home. :thumbup:

3 hours ago, Kintobor said:

I've been holding onto this for awhile, but now feels like the appropriate time to post this silly thing I threw together. :tongue:

Nice!...although I almost wish it was Heroica itself that was only 85% over, not the very last quest of the entire game. :sceptic: :cry_sad: :cry_happy:

23 minutes ago, Lind Whisperer said:

@Waterbrick Down Did the collapse of the Union and the Alliance mean that our Seals no longer work? Because mine isn't in my inventory, or showing in my stats?

Did you check under "tools" because when I checked back on page 63 it was their. For what ever reason that is where WBD put the seals. 

4 minutes ago, samurai-turtle said:

Did you check under "tools" because when I checked back on page 63 it was their. For what ever reason that is where WBD put the seals. 

Huh, thanks, missed that. :thumbup:

Still wondering why the +2 isn't added to the Power Bonus section...seems like something that could be very easy to overlook during battle calculations...feels like it might be easier to just have it in the main stats directly. :wacko: :shrug_oh_well:

14 minutes ago, Lind Whisperer said:

Still wondering why the +2 isn't added to the Power Bonus section...seems like something that could be very easy to overlook during battle calculations...feels like it might be easier to just have it in the main stats directly. :wacko: :shrug_oh_well:

My guess it is because you haven't updated your stats post for some time. It wouldn't surprise me if WBD hasn't been adding it to your attacks. WBD does have a big list to look through. 

Duvors, I'm pretty sure Hoples is dead, based on what Patricia said when she first came out.

EDIT: ...or I guess the posts got edited.  Huh.

Edited by Flipz

Sorry for my absence. I did keep checking in but with a quest this big every time you fall behind it gets overwhelming. I’m still around though. ?

On 9/29/2018 at 4:58 PM, samurai-turtle said:

Noticing a pattern Germ decided to try something... 

Darn, I need to go to the bathroom... 

Germ goes to the exit (to use the bathroom). 

On 9/30/2018 at 11:01 PM, Waterbrick Down said:

Jack catches Germ's arm with a smile.
38801308854_e9e23485af_t.jpg
"Hey there, Germ, we had a few laboratories put into the hall recently, no need walkin' across the street for a privy any more."

Wow, I know some people in this world have no respect for science, but I had no idea it was this bad.  :snicker: