Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

That would be awesome! I would love to read that.

Good to see you around again, Khorne.

3 hours ago, Waterbrick Down said:

Just so everyone's aware, this final quest will not have a maximum number of slots.

*oh2* Please don't kill yourself over it.

But yeah, I don't think there's anyway that people would be happy about not participating in it.

Thanks for working on it! You da bomb!

4 hours ago, Waterbrick Down said:

Just so everyone's aware, this final quest will not have a maximum number of slots.

I kinda of thought the quest might be split up to like A,B,C. You know what @Zepher did on round the world quest. Or am I just making up things? 

1 hour ago, samurai-turtle said:

I kinda of thought the quest might be split up to like A,B,C. You know what @Zepher did on round the world quest. Or am I just making up things? 

That would be cool if it was split by faction for a war for eubric, but I get the feeling that Waterbrick Down isn't going to take the quest in the direction of a war. Besides that, the Wolfgang party would be pretty small if we base it on active players. :tongue:

Edited by wiz

8 hours ago, wiz said:

That would be cool if it was split by faction for a war for eubric, but I get the feeling that Waterbrick Down isn't going to take the quest in the direction of a war. Besides that, the Wolfgang party would be pretty small if we base it on active players. :tongue:

Pretzel will decimate anything you throw at him. :devil_laugh:

7 hours ago, Palathadric said:

Pretzel will decimate anything you throw at him. :devil_laugh:

Unless he has a lot less defense from his cloak of the grand vizier because he's in a party of two... :devil:

Why are all of the active Wolfgang players high-SP builds? :wacko:

1 hour ago, runnybabbit223 said:

As a new player coming in at this thing's end, is it possible I could make a character for myself and join in on this finale?

Unless @Waterbrick Down says otherwise, I think you can, but the battles would be a little hard for a level one. In my first quest, I was a level one in a party of heroes around level 20, and I wound up having to do things such as always target the lowest level enemy, distracting enemies whose free hits we didn't want, and helping the other heroes through non-typical methods (such as untangling the other heroes, but I doubt you'll be doing that.). I reccomend that if you do wind up signing up, you read a few quests with mixed levels, such as Missing Medusa and My Best Friend.

You forget Pretzel's ability to convert you out of your mind. #youranpc2me (decode that). :devil_laugh: 

So I need to get Hoke into the Fields of Glory before the final quest.  Anyone want to see what a Paragon can do as a one-man-wrecking-crew? :laugh:

Just a few fights away from Level 60.  Then, maybe a class change is in order.  :dhappy:

Edited by UsernameMDM

1 hour ago, Palathadric said:

You forget Pretzel's ability to convert you out of your mind. #youranpc2me (decode that). :devil_laugh: 

One item: bone. We can distract Pretzel out of his mind before he can use convert. #Pretzelisanenemy2us (decode that). :devil:

39 minutes ago, UsernameMDM said:

So I need to get Hoke into the Fields of Glory before the final quest.  Anyone want to see what a Paragon can do as a one-man-wrecking-crew? :laugh:

Just a few fights away from Level 60.  Then, maybe a class change is in order.  :dhappy:

I would be willing to join your party. Even though I know what you are able to do. 

1 hour ago, wiz said:

One item: bone. We can distract Pretzel out of his mind before he can use convert. #Pretzelisanenemy2us (decode that). :devil:

Bones are seriously one of the most broken parts of this system. :tongue:

On 11/19/2017 at 1:50 PM, wiz said:

Wolfgang for life!

8 hours ago, UsernameMDM said:

Please do.

17 hours ago, Waterbrick Down said:

Bones are seriously one of the most broken parts of this system. :tongue:

I think Pretzel broke bones first. 

18 hours ago, wiz said:

No-o-o-o! You can't use my strategy on me. I will sue you!!! :sing:

Just now, Waterbrick Down said:

Alternatively, you could find someone with a level-up mushroom. :classic:

Or I could kill stuff.  Want to host the one-man army in the Fields?

(Is there anyone with a level-up Mushroom?)

Edited by UsernameMDM

I just want to make sure that anyone in quest # 158 doesn't want to buy any of my items. I am trying to sell before I just sell them off in the marketplace. 

4 hours ago, UsernameMDM said:

Or I could kill stuff.  Want to host the one-man army in the Fields?

(Is there anyone with a level-up Mushroom?)

Petaldan has one, but he's currently in #158.

Good to see old faces @JimBee @CMP and @Khorne coming out of the woodwork! I still pop my head in every day just to see what everyone is talking about. I guess I should eventually reveal what my finale quest was going to be - it was labor intensive and I moved away from my Lego, and most everyone who had a stake in it had already disappeared from the game so there didn't seem much sense in hosting it. That being said, I still want to explain it one day, and often still think back to all the fun role playing I did with some of the good ol' gang - all great characters and players I'm sure I won't forget even once we reach a conclusion here.

Hopefully I'll be around for the final quest, WBD! And I am busy, but wouldn't at all be opposed to maybe rounding up some folks for a Roll20 game if anyone is so inclined.

Can't believe I hosted that many quests, @Palathadric. Woof.

1 hour ago, Zepher said:

Hopefully I'll be around for the final quest, WBD!

I hope you are too. You & WBD were my main QMs, and I would hate for you to miss out on this. Besides, we have story arcs to complete. ;)

5 hours ago, Zepher said:

I guess I should eventually reveal what my finale quest was going to be - it was labor intensive and I moved away from my Lego, and most everyone who had a stake in it had already disappeared from the game so there didn't seem much sense in hosting it. That being said, I still want to explain it one day, and often still think back to all the fun role playing I did with some of the good ol' gang - all great characters and players I'm sure I won't forget even once we reach a conclusion here.

I'd definitely be interested to hear whatever it was you had to offer - even play it, should the case arise. Your quests were ones I always looked forward to, even as my interest in the rest of the game began to die out. You're a solid writer, Zeph, and if you go on to do something with that I'll look forward to seeing it. :wink:

13 hours ago, Zepher said:

That being said, I still want to explain it one day, and often still think back to all the fun role playing I did with some of the good ol' gang - all great characters and players I'm sure I won't forget even once we reach a conclusion here.

Please do. I look forward to it.

And yes. We had a great community here. :wub:

17 hours ago, samurai-turtle said:

I just want to make sure that anyone in quest # 158 doesn't want to buy any of my items. I am trying to sell before I just sell them off in the marketplace. 

Just for the record, I don't think Petaldan is interested in those things, so don't hold onto them for his sake.