Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

You can get to the images still by right clicking them and selecting "Open image in new tab" (at least on Chrome, I'm guessing Firefox and IE have similar options, but they may be named differently.)  So there should be no need of using external sites to obtain the images.

Hi guys!

I'm sorry to inform that I terminated my paid Photobucket account since I don't have use for the extra hosting space (but I do have use for the money :blush:). That unfortunately means the image links will also be broken, since there was an enormous amount of Heroica images hosted on that account.

I uploaded a large amount of pictures into the Heroica Wiki, and I of course have all the pictures stored in my harddrive, but obviously this will inconvenience the game. My apologies! :sceptic: 

No problem Sandy, we will do what we can.  Any chance someone could mail you a hard drive you could copy the Heroica images onto en-mass?  I would be willing but Finland is a bit out of my postal code. 

Does anyone have a copy of the Fields of Glory map downloaded anywhere?  If so can you post it or send it to me so the current group can work out a path?

found it, took a bit of clicking but I found it.  Looks like there are pics of most of the monsters in it as well.  If you dig.

3 minutes ago, Asphalt said:

found it, took a bit of clicking but I found it.  Looks like there are pics of most of the monsters in it as well.  If you dig.

a88.jpg

40 minutes ago, Kintobor said:

*Inception*

Deeper into the unknwon of SPesialia?

I wonder if I should ask this? But if you check out the "Archive" topic, you can see pictures of "retired heros". But when you try to fine them in the "stats topic" they are no where to be found. The only thing that I can think of is, that it's before the "stats topic" was created. And they disappeared before the topic was created, so they never made a post in the newer "stats topic". 

That is likely the case.  The statistics thread was created about a year after the start of the game so there were a few heroes that never posted in the Hero Statistics thread.

On 9/29/2017 at 3:32 PM, Kintobor said:

I'll second that. :thumbup:

and a Third.  the new look is great.

Hi folks, looks like things have definitely quieted down here. The extended break has been great, but as I'm looking at what remains of this group, I'm wondering where we go from here. My first thought would be to run a large quest wrapping up the major story lines, giving Heroica the ending it deserves. Thought I'd get all of your ideas on it.

1 hour ago, Waterbrick Down said:

Hi folks, looks like things have definitely quieted down here. The extended break has been great, but as I'm looking at what remains of this group, I'm wondering where we go from here. My first thought would be to run a large quest wrapping up the major story lines, giving Heroica the ending it deserves. Thought I'd get all of your ideas on it.

How many story lines do we have?  I'm in.

2 hours ago, Waterbrick Down said:

Sounds fair to me. :thumbup:

Same, seems like this was bound to happen sooner or later, and if it's going to happen, may as well go out with the biggest quest ever.