Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

5 hours ago, Waterbrick Down said:

Stay tunes, we're rolling these out for all the factions. :wink:

Truly exciting! Excellent moves to get the factions relevant and interesting again!

8 hours ago, Waterbrick Down said:

Great! Can't wait to see the one for Wolfgang.

Three years and still not a single rep quest.  Grumble grumble 

Edited by Asphalt

After this round of proposals there will be a few rep quests from the new Game Masters.

3 hours ago, Zepher said:

After this round of proposals there will be a few rep quests from the new Game Masters.

:wub: 

12 hours ago, Waterbrick Down said:

:wub: 

I'm short on words today. :tongue:

That feeling when there are new faction events and you realize that you are actually level 30 so you can be a Harlot now.

48 minutes ago, Cutcobra said:

That feeling when there are new faction events and you realize that you are actually level 30 so you can be a Harlot now.

Just do it! :classic:

On 22-12-2016 at 8:03 PM, Asphalt said:

Characters born in the frigid north are coming out of the woodwork.

Oh yeah? Are there any new northern characters that have sprung up during my absence?

I'm not planning on getting entirely into the game again, life's too busy for that now. I saw the Alliance update and just wanted to pop in here and see what's it all about. I'm sure Eric has his own vision on the matter :tongue: .

I also saw the Grogmas gift ideas for Eric and it's so cool to see people still thinking of gifting him, even though it's been ages since I last posted here. Really awesome :thumbup: .

Could someone help me with editing a photo so it's avatar viable (100x100)? I'm not that good with pictures. :tongue:

1 minute ago, Cutcobra said:

Could someone help me with editing a photo so it's avatar viable (100x100)? I'm not that good with pictures. :tongue:

Sure PM it to me.

5 hours ago, JimBee said:

Merry Grogmas!

Annienal Anavar:
Scroll of the Dragon's Roar (Causes Stunned and Burning-5 to the target 50/50 chance of success, costs 2 ether)

So Annienal can now Dragon Speak? Can she shout people off of cliffs? :laugh:

Seriously though, this is an awesome item, that was seemingly buffed by Word of God. Thanks, Asphalt!

:thumbup: Yes great stuff and it seemed that 2 of my gift suggestions where used, cool. :sweet:

1 hour ago, Mencot said:

:thumbup: Yes great stuff and it seemed that 2 of my gift suggestions where used, cool. :sweet:

Nice! Some of mine were used as well, I'm especially glad that the gifts to Torald and Petaldan were the ones chosen.

Edited by MysticModulus

12 hours ago, Kintobor said:

So Annienal can now Dragon Speak? Can she shout people off of cliffs? :laugh:

Seriously though, this is an awesome item, that was seemingly buffed by Word of God. Thanks, Asphalt!

Glad you like it.  I was particularly proud of that one.   I think all of the ones that I suggested and were chosen will be a lot of fun to see in play.  

And Thanks to Flipz for suggesting an excellent item that leaves me with a really hard decision.

Edited by Asphalt

1 hour ago, Asphalt said:

And Thanks to Flipz for suggesting an excellent item that leaves me with a really hard decision.

Stay Paladin or go Vindicator, you mean? Vind the Vind has a nice ring.

1 hour ago, JimBee said:

Stay Paladin or go Vindicator, you mean? Vind the Vind has a nice ring.

That is it exactly.  Vindsval has always been the party healer and his poison scroll has become a signature spell.  He loses that in Vindicator.  But on the Other Hand, Vindicator . . . 

Edited by Asphalt

2 hours ago, Asphalt said:

That is it exactly.  Vindsval has always been the party healer and his poison scroll has become a signature spell.  He loses that in Vindicator.  But on the Other Hand, Vindicator . . . 

Other hand... :snicker: 

You can always switch between them, the equipment requirements are pretty similar. There's always a shortage of healers.

On 12/25/2016 at 6:44 PM, JimBee said:

Other hand... :snicker: 

You can always switch between them, the equipment requirements are pretty similar. There's always a shortage of healers.

The equipment build would be pretty much interchangeable.  The weapons and spells are the trickier part.

One question about hastened,  if someone is and is attacking can he/she switch rows between the attacks?

Like this, exemple: Barbarian Barbara attacks crazy chicken from frontrow.

And then uses a bomb from backrow.

Just now, Mencot said:

One question about hastened,  if someone is and is attacking can he/she switch rows between the attacks?

Like this, exemple: Barbarian Barbara attacks crazy chicken from frontrow.

And then uses a bomb from backrow.

Yes. Any free hits would then be calculated as if you were in the back row for that round. 

Just got back from a trip. It's late now, but I'll check out my stats tomorrow and see if I need to make any purchases before Quest 155. Sorry for the delay.