Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

As long as you haven't killed anyone with no intnention of killing you, you're safe. If you have, though... You're gonna have a bad time.

Yup, we're having a bad time.

As long as the battle results and stats aren't reported like

, I guess it stands within the realm of possibility.

...oops. :look:

These are some hardcore hypocrites about to die in Quest 147. :tongue:

These are some hardcore hypocrites about to die in Quest 147. :tongue:

So that means my Darkness-elemental attacks do double damage to the Hypocrite type, yes? :poke:

All I'm saying is, these guys serve the Father of all Dragons. Can a dragon-slayer get a bone thrown every once in a while? :laugh: "Corvis, Keeper of the Great Dragon's Gardens"

26764887850_9201e6d42d_t.jpg

Which head did you use for this? I'm quite unable to find it on Bricklink.

It looks like Savaage Opress' head, edited to blue.

Durn you Rick Astley!!

StickFig, what is the first rule of teh interwebz?

The first rule of teh interwebz is never click on a strange link if you don't wanna get Rolled!

Right, that's it of course. No wonder I wasn't able to find it. :blush:

Which head did you use for this? I'm quite unable to find it on Bricklink.

Shhh, don't pay attention to the man behind the curtain. :tongue::thumbup:

In #147 - Thormanil needs to equip the Bejeweled Collar for Aryx to gain the multiple elements.

WBD, unfortunately, your first picture strikes me as a mage and your second one as a rogue. I don't want to make you work anymore then you have to, I can wait till Friday when I get my new parts...

In #147 - Thormanil needs to equip the Bejeweled Collar for Aryx to gain the multiple elements.

I mentioned it fairly early on, I believe. I've been avoiding specifying an element since there shouldn't be a choice atm, just ice. I guess it is worth mentioning again, I just didn't want to come off as nagging.

If we're doing pic requests, I'm actually in the market for a new Arthur avatar, preferably one that features him wearing his main gear (the Duplovian or Unicorn Helmet, Tin armor set, Blue Hand Shield, and Shadeaux Cloak, with some kind of design for Dauntlet Index or Zoot's Rebel as the weapon). The image I have works all right, but it is getting a little old, and I haven't had a chance to try taking a new one. :blush:

Oh, and while I'm requesting designs, I'm looking to do a bit of a minor Diana redesign as well, to reflect how much time has passed, so if you have a design for her (or even Darius), I'd be interested in seeing those as well. :classic:

Flipz, you seem to have forgotten that Arthur's head is yours and yours alone. :tongue:

Well, if we are doing pic requests, could you make Tim with the S14 Faun body?

I forgot to mention this, but, if/when you do it, please use the double pegleg instead of the Faun legs.

WBD, unfortunately, your first picture strikes me as a mage and your second one as a rogue. I don't want to make you work anymore then you have to, I can wait till Friday when I get my new parts...

The second photo wasn't of your character. :wink: I don't mind piecing them together. What aspects were you thinking would make him more "knighty"? Different hair or helmet, down-turned cape as opposed to up-turned cape?

Flipz, you seem to have forgotten that Arthur's head is yours and yours alone. :tongue:

I forgot to mention this, but, if/when you do it, please use the double pegleg instead of the Faun legs.

Only have one pegleg I'm afraid.

The second photo wasn't of your character. :wink: I don't mind piecing them together. What aspects were you thinking would make him more "knighty"? Different hair or helmet, down-turned cape as opposed to up-turned cape?

Only have one pegleg I'm afraid.

That's fine. Just use brown legs like I did.

That's fine. Just use brown legs like I did.

I could also do something like this. Something particularly wrong with the CMF Faun's legs? Also face wise, what were you picturing? I think Timothy's got a pretty respectable look about him currently, so I'm not sure what you'd like to improve.

Edited by Waterbrick Down

Something particularly wrong with the CMF Faun's legs? Also face wise, what were you picturing? I think Timothy's got a pretty respectable look about him currently, so I'm not sure what you'd like to improve.

The face is fine. The legs can be the Faun's, because I just realized I've been thinking it was dark brown this whole time. :blush:

Karie butts in, trying to suppress flashes of Erdathcath being ripped in two.

Oh, which quest did this happen in?

Oh, which quest did this happen in?

Eternal Reaper. Right near the end before the last fight, I believe.

~A new quest has been posted on the Quest Board (#151 by CallMePie)!~

Whoa, this is news to me. *huh*:laugh:

Clearly we have changelings running around. :laugh:

Sorry, I'm tired. JimBee is the real host. :laugh: