Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

Should I point out how use full it could be for "me". Especially now that I got (two) more throwing weapons. Makes me wonder if you got some sort inside information. :sceptic:

Inside information about your inventory? I didn't realize it was a secret. :tongue:

Inside information about your inventory? I didn't realize it was a secret. :tongue:

Jebs is so sneaky! :tongue:

It's kind of hilarious how (nearly) everyone in the Clash of Houses is voting for themselves to be king. :laugh:

I thought Erik voted for himself, but then I was relieved to see that he voted for Eric. Like how could I have mixed those two up. :wacko:

Edited by Palathadric

I thought Erik voted for himself, but then I was relieved to see that he voted for Eric. Like how could I have mixed those two up. :wacko:

Ah! My bad! :blush:

So far, then, it's Eric v. Lorcan, at 6 v. 6, with Boomingham at 2...

tee hee! busted! looking through Hybros' inventory now...

Considering the quest I am on is in the PM system at the moment. And I have not updated my character stats yet.

Yes, it is a secret at the moment. :blush:

Jebs is so sneaky! :tongue:

tee hee! busted! looking through Hybros' inventory now...

I knew it. :grin:

I'm torn about posting in a faction topic before 139 ends. I know it won't let out in time for the voting deadline, but the decision on who to vote for largely depends on what happens in the quest.

I am also getting exciting to see how this all turns out in 139. It's been a long road but I feel like we're finally nearing a climax. Of course I will save my thoughts for after but I have really enjoyed seeing NPCs and plot lines continue from your other quests, Zepher. :sweet:

There's really a lot of very good gift suggestions this time around! I don't envy Sandy having to choose but one for each hero.

I really really really need some faction reputation.

So you could vote for Eric, right? RIGHT!? :look::laugh: Throlar being Throlar would vote for anyone not even remotely Eric, considering how things have been between the two :tongue: .

So you could vote for Eric, right? RIGHT!? :look::laugh: Throlar being Throlar would vote for anyone not even remotely Eric, considering how things have been between the two :tongue: .

No, so he could vote for Lind, obviously. :laugh::tongue:

(Although it would help...)

I've edited my post in Sungold to reflect why Boomers wants to be King! :wink: Trying to beat out the pirates!

Guts needs to return to Eubric to win over some people...

Probably will do it in the Crescent Union topic instead, huh.

I'm torn about posting in a faction topic before 139 ends. I know it won't let out in time for the voting deadline, but the decision on who to vote for largely depends on what happens in the quest.

I am also getting exciting to see how this all turns out in 139. It's been a long road but I feel like we're finally nearing a climax. Of course I will save my thoughts for after but I have really enjoyed seeing NPCs and plot lines continue from your other quests, Zepher. :sweet:

You are indeed nearing the climax! I'm glad you're excited to see everything coming together - this is a huge amount of the leg work for my final quest, and then that quest will just be go-go-go! Still some info dumps, but only one or two - I think you'll know everything after this quest, and I'll be done with NPCs once we reach Etheria.

And I'm super excited to reach Etheria. I think you'll all like it. It's gonna get trippy. :devil:

Buh, so many people to give gifts to!

They've all been super cool so far, though, y'all! If some of them aren't used now they'd make good drops in later quests!

Buh, so many people to give gifts to!

They've all been super cool so far, though, y'all! If some of them aren't used now they'd make good drops in later quests!

I can think of at least three off the top of my head that could be modified and dropped in my future Quests, and that's without even trying. :thumbup:

Case in point...

Gust (Grants a 1/6 chance for all attacks to generate a gust of wind that Stuns all enemy combatants. suitable for characters with wings, Accessory )

I really want to make a version of these akin to the Guardian Feathers from 104. :thumbup:

For Lind Whisperer: Dragon Egg (The user's job traits are replaced with those of a Dragoon: Diplomacy, Pet Dragon, and Dragon Tamer; accessory, soul-bound, unsuitable to politicians and classes that wield shields)

...But Dragoons carry shields...

I'm missing something... :wacko:

If some of them aren't used now they'd make good drops in later quests!

That's what I am hoping.

BTW - can everyone edit their 1st post and make it their only post? I bet it would help Sandy a bit.

Edited by UsernameMDM

...But Dragoons carry shields...

I'm missing something... :wacko:

Having the three job traits does not give you the weapon and artifact proficiencies; additionally, prohibiting shield-bearing classes means you can't try to get two dragons at once or anything nutso like that.

BTW - can everyone edit their 1st post and make it their only post? I bet it would help Sandy a bit.

Agreed.

Having the three job traits does not give you the weapon and artifact proficiencies; additionally, prohibiting shield-bearing classes means you can't try to get two dragons at once or anything nutso like that.

What if instead Dragoons were specifically from carrying it, so as to avoid that? :look: Because banning shield-bearing classes means that I'd have to basically have re-train (again...) as an Assassin. Which I suppose could be worse, but all of my good weapons are only for shield-bearing classes. :wacko:

While we're critiquing the gifts we might receive, Palathadric, can you add ten more SP onto the Juggernaut's helm? Thanks. :tongue:

You could use all your existing weapons as a Raider, and you'd benefit more from all your damage multipliers than you would as an Assassin.

While we're critiquing the gifts we might receive, Palathadric, can you add ten more SP onto the Juggernaut's helm? Thanks. :tongue:

You could use all your existing weapons as a Raider, and you'd benefit more from all your damage multipliers than you would as an Assassin.

True...But with Natural Respite, I'm missing a good chest-piece...But Natural Respite would be replaced, since it replaces all job traits...

Hmm... :look::wub:

...Darn it, Flipz, I'm starting to really fall in love with that idea. :hmpf_bad:

One last question/thought - I'm not really sure if "politician" is an acceptable/specific enough "barred-from," just in general. Technically, everyone participating in the Clash is a politician in the stricter sense of the word... :sceptic: And at least a good half of our characters have become entangled in/dealt with Olegian politics at one time or another... :sceptic: