Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

So if you want a mystery prize from the Decamon tournament, do you just ask for one?

Uhhhh I want one too!! :laugh:

Turning a card in was implied. :facepalm:

I think a level 10 card is needed for the mystery prize.

I think a level 10 card is needed for the mystery prize.

Oh, right you are. :blush:

The mystery prize is 1000 dollars real world cash.

:look: Who's got that kinda' money??

:poke:

CASH MONEY BENJAMINS!

Wouldn't doubt it as the Decamon Drafter looks like a Vegas pimp! :laugh:

Right, I just thought magic was all Ether-Activated things.

And alrighty then, I'll try remember next time.

I didn't mean to be rude, but seriously, your answer is right there on the rules, in the List of Positive Effects.

Oh, it is?! I'll be keeping all these Level 10 cards to myself, then... :innocent:

Bad news: Poor weather (and cleaning up after it) has impeded my ability to update today!

Worse news (for me): It's going to be -25 to -30 degrees fahrenheit tomorrow!

Good news (for my questees): Any obligations I may have had have been cancelled to do the cold - in other words, I'll be around to update all day tomorrow.

Miderun just signed up for Quest 122 as well, Kintobor. :thumbup:

Capt.JohnPaul, you may want to check your PMs for ones you've not read yet. :wink:

Bad news: Poor weather (and cleaning up after it) has impeded my ability to update today!

Worse news (for me): It's going to be -25 to -30 degrees fahrenheit tomorrow!

Good news (for my questees): Any obligations I may have had have been cancelled to do the cold - in other words, I'll be around to update all day tomorrow.

Huzzaahhhh.

Alexis slaps Althior. "And you need to watch your mouth."

One of the best bits of characterization we've seen from Alexis in quite a while! :thumbup:

Also...trying not to ship them, trying not to ship them...ah, screw it, fine, I'll figure out a way to tease the nonexistent "Arthior" fans. I swear, Korrasami has utterly spoiled me for love triangles forever... :laugh:

Now we just need Lynne to show up for maximum awkwardness. :laugh:

Edited by Flipz

Also...trying not to ship them, trying not to ship them...ah, screw it, fine, I'll figure out a way to tease the nonexistent "Arthior" fans. I swear, Korrasami has utterly spoiled me for love triangles forever... :laugh:

I loved the Korrasami ending (and general Korra ending). Unlike 'Legend Of Korra', however, grouping Althior and Arthur would be reaaaally weird since I can't possible see a reason why they'd do it :tongue: .

I loved the Korrasami ending (and general Korra ending). Unlike 'Legend Of Korra', however, grouping Althior and Arthur would be reaaaally weird since I can't possible see a reason why they'd do it :tongue: .

Oh, I know, I just can't stop pairing the disconnected ends of every single love triangle now. :laugh:

I don't know if Alexis actually thinks Arthur is a thief or is just being mean but I like it either way. :thumbup:

And I wouldn't call Korra and Asami "disconnected ends" so much as a relationship that grew organically. I don't even think it was in anyway a result of the love triangle which fizzled out mid-season 2. :laugh:

And I wouldn't call Korra and Asami "disconnected ends" so much as a relationship that grew organically. I don't even think it was in anyway a result of the love triangle which fizzled out mid-season 2. :laugh:

That's what made it so awesome IMO. Not just something that got tacked on in the end only to make a statement, but it was something that had grown organically, like you say. It was really well done. :sweet:

*slaps self* Enough talk of Legend of Korra already, this is Heroica! :tongue:

EDIT: Last thing I'll try and say about this (or cartoons). If you liked Korra and TLA, you should definitely check out Samurai Champloo. Lots of inspiration for both Avatar series was taken from there. Great story! :thumbup:

Edited by Khorne

I don't know if Alexis actually thinks Arthur is a thief or is just being mean but I like it either way. :thumbup:

I think it's just a Guardians of the Galaxy quote. :look:

Korra. Korrakorra. Korrakorrakorrakorra. Just Korra. :tongue:

There might be some Korra references in an upcoming quest, but their subtle. It's mainly in how two characters play off each other, but I don't know if I'm going to include them. And it's not KorrAsami. :tongue: