Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

1093 is correct, I guess you just hadn't taken the final stats from 116. :shrug:

All of that effort, so unappreciated. :laugh:

So, who's in for another run in the Unlimited Quest? It looks like things are wrapping up in there, sorry to the party but it looks like you bit off more than you could chew!

Edited by Flare

So, who's in for another run in the Unlimited Quest? It looks like things are wrapping up in there, sorry to the party but it looks like you bit off more than you could chew!

I would have loved too, but Hoke needs some actual completed quests under his belt.

105, 115, and Ceruelan Cup, I'm sorry about my absense yet again... Today is the last day before my extended break fro the craziness 9followed very closely by an official 12 days of from well, everything - and no travelling, to boot) so by tomorrow morning we'll be plowing through to the end.

I'd like to be back to sign up for Pie's Marauder quest, which he said he was hoping to get up before the holidays, but I'd be up for a FOG run if you'll have me - Erik isn't nearly as high level as Benji, but he's got some neat effect weapons.

I'd like to be back to sign up for Pie's Marauder quest, which he said he was hoping to get up before the holidays, but I'd be up for a FOG run if you'll have me - Erik isn't nearly as high level as Benji, but he's got some neat effect weapons.

I'm still going to try and get sign-ups up before the year's out, but yes, it's a bit delayed from the last time I mentioned it.

I'm still going to try and get sign-ups up before the year's out, but yes, it's a bit delayed from the last time I mentioned it.

I need you to wait a month or two or whenever Hoke can sign up. Can you do that for me? :classic::laugh::grin:

Yay Zasies!

Speaking of which, anyone have a shield for sale?

They all just left on a quest, didn't they? Well done, Myrddyn, well done.

Endgame, is there actually a reason for you capitalizing various letters when talking for some NPCs in your quests? :look:

More effective at showing fluctuating tone - I describe it in italics on occasion, but then again, even I'm guilty of skipping the italics on occasion. :tongue: Basically, if a voice sounds off or alien, it could bE tyPed ouT liKe thIs, or in extreme conditions, T̴̶̡͜͞H͘͡I̢͞S̶̷̡̛.̧͡

I've now cleaned up the Gallery of Heroes by moving the info of inactive players (and Polly, who was abandoned) to the Archives. It was disheartening to remove so many players who used to be super active from the list. :sad:

Cronk, Maurice, Nagure, Stigveladi, Sylph, William, Thothwick, Xander... So many interesting heroes have left the Hall - although I sincerely hope we will see them again some day.

On a more positive note, we have about 60 more or less active players at the moment. Yay for that!

Cronk, Maurice, Nagure, Stigveladi, Sylph, William, Thothwick, Xander... So many interesting heroes have left the Hall - although I sincerely hope we will see them again some day.

Isn't William kind of on a Quest right now? :look:

Isn't William kind of on a Quest right now? :look:

He is?! :facepalm:

He must've made a silent comeback at some point, flying under my radar... :tongue:

He's made a comeback, but he's acting totally scummy. :look:

Between Robina and I we only have 3 different elements and that includes my one ethereal card. :wacko:

More effective at showing fluctuating tone - I describe it in italics on occasion, but then again, even I'm guilty of skipping the italics on occasion. :tongue: Basically, if a voice sounds off or alien, it could bE tyPed ouT liKe thIs, or in extreme conditions, T̴̶̡͜͞H͘͡I̢͞S̶̷̡̛.̧͡

Okay, I always wondered what it was about.

...Wait a second! I never specified a reward for 105! :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Edited by Endgame

Alright, the fact that I forgot how to read my own quest pitch is really bad. :blush:

I mean, I know I popped in and out a lot awhile back, but I didn't realize we had that many heroes before who went inactive. Where'd they all go?

I mean, I know I popped in and out a lot awhile back, but I didn't realize we had that many heroes before who went inactive. Where'd they all go?

I'm pretty sure a couple of them had kids; for example, CorneliusMurdock, the player behind the infamous Cronk, is still around as a moderator, but I seem to recall him mentioning having a new baby and vanishing from Heroica around that time. A lot of the forum staff and Fellows who used to play (Rufus, Peppermint_M, Fugazi, Etzel, Shadows) are still around the forum, they've just stopped playing the game. It's sad, but understandable that people have real lives. We all wish they could come back, though. :cry_sad:

Of course, if you're just shocked by the size of the inactive player list, there's a LOT of Heroes who show up, post once in the Hall, and never come back again. (Or pull a Daeth and vanish in the middle of their first Quest.) :sceptic:

I don't doubt that they may stop by again once in a blue moon. :thumbup: But if not, so be it! Their heroes will remain an important part of the Hall's history.

Of course, if you're just shocked by the size of the inactive player list, there's a LOT of Heroes who show up, post once in the Hall, and never come back again. (Or pull a Daeth and vanish in the middle of their first Quest.) :sceptic:

I mean, what party needs a cleric? :sarcasm_hmpf: