Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

Yay, 1-0 on the raffle! I think I'll have to find out a bit more about the houses before using my letter of recommendation.

Can anyone give me a suggestion about what faction to use the letter of recommendation for? I don't really know much about them.

Edited by Captain Settle

Look at the expert classes and see if any of them are to your liking, then pick your rep based on that.

Yay, 1-0 on the raffle! I think I'll have to find out a bit more about the houses before using my letter of recommendation.

Can anyone give me a suggestion about what faction to use the letter of recommendation for? I don't really know much about them.

I think you should sell it, to me. You'd get a very good price. If not, then keep it until you've done some quests and got to know what sort of a character your character is.

I think you should sell it, to me. You'd get a very good price. If not, then keep it until you've done some quests and got to know what sort of a character your character is.

I'll sell it if you want it. Otherwise I'll do as you said and wait.

I'm prepared to offer 500 gold for the Everlasting Venom, KingoftheZempk, next time Guts and Kiray are both in the hall.

I don't know, Scuba. You may have to offer more than 500.

Ether Core (Restores full ether.) "Alexandre le Chevalier (Capt.JohnPaul)!"

Booooooo!!! :sing:

Adamantite Shard (One quarter of a full Adamantite ore, used for adamantizing weapons.) "Darksten (Comrade Commander)!"

Expect a PM from Brickdoctor anytime. Watch your coffers fill.

Letter of Recommendation (Increases reputation with one of the seven main factions depending on the user's choice.) "Francis Barkley (Captain Settle)!"

Anniversary Medal (Power +3, SP +3, Max. Health +3, Max. Ether +3. The values will increase by 1 with each passing year; accessory.) "Lind Whisperer (Lind Whisperer)!"

See above^! Expect PMs from just about everyone. :laugh:

Can anyone get me a cached version of the last post of the first battle of 104? I went back to add the lovely image Siercon provided for the Flameproof Armor and the editor basically ate the post. :sceptic:

The general discussion/hall is going to turn into an auction house. I guarantee it.

And no lootsiedoodles for me this lottery. :cry2:

Edited by Cutcobra

I won a Scroll of Confusion (that I already had) in the first lottery. Thankfully, I was able to turn it into a new Scroll by trading with De'kra's prize, but I've gotten nothing from the Lottery since then. :blush:

I haven't really paid too much to the Lottery after the first one, actually. Grogmas has always been much kinder to me, and has offered out consistently better loot (though this year's lottery was spot-on in terms of prizes, if not quite so much in terms of quantity). :thumbup:

*does quick search*

Ha, I wasn't wrong! The odds for the lottery have gone down over time--the amount of entries has remained relatively stable, but there were 20 prizes in the first lottery and only 15 for each subsequent one. :grin: It's really interesting to see the changes in what's been considered "rare" over the years. We seem to have gotten a bit greedy, it seems. :blush:

Hey, I'm trying to make a female who kicks major butt in this game where there aren't many women.

Just wait 14 more quests. My planned secondary character will be swabbing the decks with the mobs. A joke that will make a lot more sense when I actually post her... :tongue:

I don't suppose you'd be interested in

A very, very, very, long payment plan
for more than 500?

That venom would go wonderfully with my Darker Ethereal Deck - the more so since I plan to still be using it at 50...

Edited by Lind Whisperer

Tell me if you get another offer, and I'll consider it. :classic:

Hey, I'm trying to make a female who kicks major butt in this game where there aren't many women.

Sorry, PeppermintM already did that. :grin:

And I'd argue there are a lot of kick butt females! Karie... Purpearl, Alexis and Nerwen... Nymarra...

Since the two highest level characters in the game are female (Namyrra is 45.8 and Alexis is 45.6), I don't think there's any argument about butt-kicking gals.

This is in reference to?

I say that about half of Flipz' posts hahaha.

Bah! Those lotteries never did anything for Pretzel and for Grogmas he got to eat a Pretzel that didn't really do anything for him either. At least I got the Soul Link Chain in exchange for my generous gift-giving. :tongue:

I spy a few 86 enemies in 104, Flipz. :poke:

I spy a few 86 enemies in 104, Flipz. :poke:

Well, yes, did you not notice that literally all of my enemies are ripped off from something else? :poke:

You guys are going to have to go a lot higher if you want it. I'm really considering using it when I'm done with 104.

You guys are going to have to go a lot higher if you want it. I'm really considering using it when I'm done with 104.

Why don't you? There's no reason not to use it on your own blade, Zempk, especially when none of the people bidding will be in the hall to even give you the money for it. :tongue:

i'm tempted to bid all of my money and never use the venom. :tongue:

Why don't you? There's no reason not to use it on your own blade, Zempk, especially when none of the people bidding will be in the hall to even give you the money for it. :tongue:

She should start looking for a good weapon to apply it to. The Rito weapons are good secondary weapons, but not necessarily something you'd want to base your whole build around (especially with such a relatively low WP).

Try to get on a Sandy Quest, those are almost guaranteed to drop some sort of item that can form the core of a good build. A Zepher Quest or CallMePie Quest could be good for that, too, but they tend to have only two or three per Quest (so you'd have to duke it out with party members to claim said weapon), or you could hang onto it until Grogmas and angle to get something more customized to your specific playstyle. :wink:

Are any QMs thinking of having more Deadly Venoms as drops someday? I'm dreaming of having my two throwing decks someday be jewel-bedazzled, adamantium-edged, and dripping venom, which is why I'm so interested...

How high is "higher"?

Edited by Lind Whisperer