Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

Also, my next quest is being tossed between the next Vault quest which is set in Baltarok, or the finale to the Butcher of Eubric arc, which I'm finally getting a solid idea for. :devil:

Also, my next quest is being tossed between the next Vault quest which is set in Baltarok, or the finale to the Butcher of Eubric arc, which I'm finally getting a solid idea for. :devil:

An arc that only lasts two quests? That's new.

The progg arch was 2. I consider 81 to be a Lifespark quest.

The progg arch was 2. I consider 81 to be a Lifespark quest.

*Arc. :poke:

Excellent. Low-Level parties always bode well for a selection of enemies balanced in my favor by the Voice in the Sky.

:rofl: I'd like to see how the voice in the sky succeeds in balancing such an unbalanced party. Good luck! :innocent2:

Also, Scorpiox, I see you. *huh*

*Arc. :poke:

No, I'm prettysure the Progg stroyline was a gate with a rounded top. :wacko:

Round Four of the Ameoboss Battle!

>Em VS Right Claw (back): Special Damage Shield: Triple Shot! (17+5=22+7=29 damage to Right Claw, Left Caw, and the Ameoboss)

I know we all wish for the good ol' days, but Em is a Warden now...unless something has changed that I've missed. :look:

You know, I really want to see a Quest where the Order Imperial and the Crimson Crown meet up with each other. :laugh:

...This is the eleventh quest I've ever hosted, and I think that, right there, might be my most horrible error yet.

I cannot go back and change it, but I will be sure to run it correctly in future battles. First battle always has more erors due to learning the intricacies of the party, but I didn't think it'd be this bad. :wacko:

You know, I really want to see a Quest where the Order Imperial and the Crimson Crown meet up with each other. :laugh:

They'll switch hats and continue on their merry way. :tongue:

...This is the eleventh quest I've ever hosted, and I think that, right there, might be my most horrible error yet.

Don't worry I have a list. :poke:

Also, Order Imperial are back. :drool:

I don't know how Pretzel ended up not siding with them in the last quest. :wacko:

I haven't paid much attention to the Order Imperial, what's their shtick?

They try to keep lost knowledge lost or something like that. Against progress and forward thinking...right up Pretzel's alley. :grin:

I haven't paid much attention to the Order Imperial, what's their shtick?

Anti undead, anti orc, Ennocist zealots who are trying to keep knowledge of Mercuton out of the hands of the populace for no good reason.

Just a heads-up, I'm doing some behind-the-scenes updates to some of the base templates, grabbing updated versions from the Templates Wiki, so things may break. I'm also making some changes to the wiki CSS, so you may have to refresh the page to see the changes.

EDIT: All right, CSS is updated, and there are a few new templates added. This should make a lot of the background work I'm doing much easier now. :tongue:

Imperial order is a kintober idea. I asked if I could use them for 92 and then they've just kept coming in useful. Kinto graciously sent me a ton of info on them, but I think it will be up to him to make it public.

Welcome Asphalt good to see a new cleric, can't wait to see the figure. If you ever have any questions feel free to post them and you should get an answer pretty quickly.

Welcome Asphalt good to see a new cleric, can't wait to see the figure. If you ever have any questions feel free to post them and you should get an answer pretty quickly.

And a half-giant too. Sounds really interesting. :classic:

They were both distant and submerged, making spotting them impossible.

Don't underestimate the capabilities of the Magnificent Magniscope. :look:

Okay, then, *ahem*...

They had a cloaking device that rendered them invisble. Also, they escaped to a pocket dimension.

:tongue:

Okay, so in the process of the post:

-Spelled something horrifically wrong

-Switched to Spanish pronunciations for one word

-And made a Freudian slip.

The sad part is, in real life (Shockingly, I am not an AI devoted to world domination and ABS), people ask me how to spell things on a daily basis. :blush:

Can't critique my narrative in character though (unless you're Docken), so hah. :poke:

Edited by Endgame

Fixed it before you posted, timestamps don't lie! :tongue:

The sad part is, I think I made less typos back when I was

A) Drugged up after surgery in 48

and

B) Chronically ill during all of 81

:look:

Just waiting for your title: "Got an A in gramer" :laugh:, it's all good though, they don't really mess up the quests, more just add some unexpected humor :tongue:.

I'm beginning to supect my keboard is droping iputs.

:tongue:

When it comes to mistakes, it's usually not because I don't know how to spell a word, it's usually because I refuse to slow down and stop using Hunt and Peck. :blush:

Edited by Endgame