Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

I have to admit, I'm paying far too much attention to Valentine at the moment. I have literally no idea what's ahead for her, or how it might affect Arthur down the road (or maybe sooner, who knows?), and it excites me. :sweet:

Take your time with the Tidings stuff, Sandy--burnout is no fun at all, believe me. :sad:

I'll try to answer the remaining letters from the Grogmas Event as soon as possible, but not today as I'm tired as hell - first day at work after the holidays, and then a friend came to visit. :enough:

So I ask for your patience with the responses.

No lunch sleep during mafia heroica. :tongue:

The enemies are repelled. Baltar, seeing his men growing weary, turns his own sword on himself and cuts a neat cut on his own upper arm. Blood begins to trickle and the warrior cries out.

Baltar the Ajtak

Level 90 Humanoid *Immune to Fire, Ice, Darkness, Weakened, Asleep, Stunned, Blinded, Sealed, Jinxed, and Instant Kill* *Fragile (1 Rounds)*

Zepher, you forgot to add the Bleeding Effect to Baltar. :poke:

Oh, don't worry your poor little heads. You'll be unbelievably happy in our service... For once, your lives will actually be used for a true cause!"

Hey, you remind me of this guy who used his harvester on Town Watch members! :snicker:

So Masson is the one behind the Oculoids after all! *oh2*

And so now we can add "impersonating another Hero" to Arthur's long list of crimes. :laugh:

I love how you used Em's name to, since it's not even Em's real name! :rofl:

And here comes a fan favourite, 91ers! :tongue:

Edited by Kintobor

And so now we can add "impersonating another Hero" to Arthur's long list of crimes. :laugh:

Pfft. Haldor played that card all the way back in Quest #19, although Guts nearly killed him for doing so. :tongue:

Endgame, roughly when do you plan on hosting the finale to all your quests?

I'm hoping around June or so?

Alright, I got good news and bad news.

Aw, who am I kidding, there isn't no bad news.

The next Cemetery Arc quest is "Go Now, In Faith"!

Soon. I got some things to finalize, but it's been approved: the sign ups will go up near the end of 91 (which is close). That and it'll be a party of four.

That is good Endgame! I would love Romulus to be on it, I miss the rather insane battles and sadistic NPC's!

They suit his roleplay style.

Sorry all, a friend surprised me and visited all day! We'll be back on track afternoon tomorrow!

Are we having The Henry's this year? Just a little curious. :classic:

Probably not, I've got a little something else planned out a month or so from now that should showcase some of our fellow community members, though.

Alright, thanks for the heads up. If you need help, let me know. I'll see what I can do. :wink::thumbup:

Edited by Kintobor

I assure you all 81 will make more sense when you read the actual sidequests. :tongue: (peaking of which, B&P, would you like me to send you the transcript for one, or would you rather RP this one not knowing its predecessor?)

It will probably make more sense when I read the other half of the quest as well. Knowing only what Jeaux knows is making things somewhat mysterious.

All will be clarified before the end!

heroicaquest93-undeadcreeper.jpg

Undead
Creeper

Type: Undead/Beast/Vermin

Level: 10

Health: 79/79

I can only imagine Pretzel attacking this creep with the Overkill Gloves.
:drool:
Edited by Palathadric

Wrong topic.

Edited by Palathadric

Guts throws his Pumpkin Bomb from the back row, then slashes at the Wyvern from the back row.

Pumpkin bombs already? Guts is just a big bald teddy-bear. :tongue:

Sandy, any chance that Arahmin was inspired by Margomill from A Link Between Worlds?

150px-MargomillModelALBW.png

They're pretty much deadringers, through I suppose there can't be much variation in a giant eye. :tongue:

Edited by Endgame