Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

"I'm a horrible person."

We weren't even Questing for that.

Has Atramor seen Heroica's racial make up? :laugh:

Yeah, but that thing looks like it's out of a horror movie. :tongue:

Speaking of which, what race is the scare-crow man supposed to be, Sandy?

Mr Gaunt is an enchanted scarecrow, actually. :wink: But his true nature is still veiled in mystery.

Mr Gaunt is an enchanted scarecrow, actually. :wink: But his true nature is still veiled in mystery.

Is his first name Marvolo? :poke:

Grrrr, stop stealing my secondary character ideas, Sandy. :angry::laugh:

Well first off she should equip some more artifacts, she's only wearing two at the moment. Then you've got to either tear into your weapons or deal with having only a Ruby (though Obelix might be willing to sell some of his gems seeing as how he doesn't need them anymore). Elphaba comes soon so you could probably get any more you need from her, then buy some scrolls to either use or imbue for immunities to them. She has the resources to make a decent Chi Monk right now, at least until you get a class with access to weapons again, when you could (re)imbue all your stuff again.

Ok, what have I got that are artifacts and what isn't? Did I get the wrong end of the stick thinking anything with an extra effect other than WP or SP is an artifact?

Ok, what have I got that are artifacts and what isn't? Did I get the wrong end of the stick thinking anything with an extra effect other than WP or SP is an artifact?

Anything that's not a weapon, shield, scroll, gem, or consumable is an artifact, generally. Being Level 30-39, Tesni can equip up to four, as long as they're in different slots. She's already got handwear and bodywear on, leaving two artifact slots with which she can equip either headwear, backwear, footwear, and an accessory.

Kintobor, am I going insaner or has Karie replaced some of the avatars in your quest? :wacko:

Edited by Endgame

Kintobor, am I going insaner or has Karie replaced some of the avatars in your quest? :wacko:

Karie's apparently now replaced Paolo. :laugh:

I'll fix that shortly. Must be because I changed my icon.

I don't know, I kind of like the idea of Karie bossing the party of 83 around. :grin:

photo-36574.jpg?_r=1381536505

"Thought I was Paolo of the Town Watch? Acting."

:tongue:

The only possible way I can think about how Paolo got overwrote is if Syndicate Karie's URL somehow overwrote Paolo's. :wacko:

"Thought I was Paolo of the Town Watch? Acting."

:tongue:

The only possible way I can think about how Paolo got overwrote is if Syndicate Karie's URL somehow overwrote Paolo's. :wacko:

That is now becoming an Official Heroica Meme. Watch, I'll do it with some other famous NPC's.

iCczu1o.png

"Thought I was the Apprentice, lab rats?"

*fwoosh!*

"Acting."

---

heroicanpc-maskedman.jpg

*hollow, echoey voice* "Thought I was the Masked Man?"

*Fwoosh! Clank!*

"Acting."

---

heroicanpc-violetta.jpg

"Thought I was Violetta, Benji?"

*Zip! Fwoosh!*

"I'm her sister. Also, acting."

:snicker:

Yeah, I think I must have used the image from my icon once and continued to do so, meaning once Paolo got replaced with Karie, Karie replaced him both as my icon and all the images of Paolo from 83.

Edited by Kintobor

Karie didn't replace all instances of Paolo from 83, though: His avatar was intact throughout the first few pages (I checked so I could keep grasp of my sanity. :tongue: ), so I really have no clue what was happening. :wacko:

Also, in other news, Karie is every NPC in Heroica. (Except Masson. I hope. :grin: )

Karie didn't replace all instances of Paolo from 83, though: His avatar was intact throughout the first few pages (I checked so I could keep grasp of my sanity. :tongue: ), so I really have no clue what was happening. :wacko:

Also, in other news, Karie is every NPC in Heroica. (Except Masson. I hope. :grin: )

I bet those first few are from the original source, while the others derive from the icon. At least, that's my guess.

Vy1ExCm.png

"Karie, there's something you should know."

8878153168_75444a509d_t.jpg

"What is it, Masson? Whatever it is, my opinion of you won't change."

*Fwoosh!*

karie_syndicate.jpg

"Acting."

8878153168_75444a509d_t.jpg

"...what?"

KARIE-CEPTION!!!

I really need to reshoot Masson unmasked, the Harvester is now a piece of slag in the Harvester's crematorium - yet clearly visible in his mugshot. :blush:

Edited by Endgame

ava-sylph2.jpg "Thought I was a quiet strategically-minded Druid who deals in gray morality?"

*Fwoosh*

karie_syndicate.jpg

"Acting."

r9pm3a.jpg "Thought I was a Man?"

vxm8v7_th.jpg "Wrong! Thought I was the maniacal businesswoman who escaped the Heroes with her life?"

*Fwoosh*

karie_syndicate.jpg

"Acting."

~Insectoid Aristocrat

PsyKater, why did you repost your Heroica stats? Shouldn't you just edit your original post?

Nice build, PsyKater. I can't see most of the pictures in your Training Room post, though.

Whatz up Muffin Cupcakes!?! Anyone miss ole' Uncle Bricky? I know the ladies must miss the presence of a good lookin' man. :grin:

Whatz up Muffin Cupcakes!?! Anyone miss ole' Uncle Bricky? I know the ladies must miss the presence of a good lookin' man. :grin:

I'm really thinking you confused Sir Brickington with Heckz. :laugh:

I'm really thinking you confused Sir Brickington with Heckz. :laugh:

Then why do people ask questions like this? Black hair totally beats blonde, its a fact. And yes, you just got schooled my boy! :tongue:

Then why do people ask questions like this? Black hair totally beats blonde, its a fact. And yes, you just got schooled my boy! :tongue:

Nothing beats Heckz' fabulousness! :grin:

PsyKater, why did you repost your Heroica stats? Shouldn't you just edit your original post?

Eh, in the Training Room? So that everyone can check if I did everything right. Normally I would have left out the inventory but I equipped the new things so I added it as well.

Nice build, PsyKater. I can't see most of the pictures in your Training Room post, though.

Does anyone else have these problems? It should be just my old avatar, Copper Fox, my new avater in big and Amma with equipment.

I changes the folder settings to public so maybe it's better now.

Eh, in the Training Room? So that everyone can check if I did everything right.

No, in the Heroica Statistics-topic. It seems you accidentally replied to your post instead of editing it.

Well, the Syndicate happened, go read that, since I know you'll want to find out what happened to the Stealer. Apparently it's one of the better quests to read, so go read it up. Once you've finished reading it, you should also read the side quests.

Good to have you back, Brickington! :sweet:

Well now I ain't exactly back... I just might hang around town. I don't know if I have the time to devote myself to a game yet. :blush:

So, I finally managed to do the Training Room post. I was a bit nervous about this (just like Amma), but I hope one can understand everything.

Oooh, another Battle Mage, welcome to the (incredibly small) club! :sweet: