Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

I am very sorry, but I have no choice. I am putting Quest 40 on hold. Due to some personal stuff I just can't bring to an end in a reasonable amount of time. The heroes can return to the hall and sign up for any other quest. When I can, I will continue with Quest 40, probably in a few months time, When that happens, I invite each of the six heroes back. Again, I am very, very sorry. But I don't see another option that would be fair to the heroes.

I am very sorry, but I have no choice. I am putting Quest 40 on hold. Due to some personal stuff I just can't bring to an end in a reasonable amount of time. The heroes can return to the hall and sign up for any other quest. When I can, I will continue with Quest 40, probably in a few months time, When that happens, I invite each of the six heroes back. Again, I am very, very sorry. But I don't see another option that would be fair to the heroes.

Okay... Sad to hear that, but these things happen in life.

Please post some sort of fast conclusion to the quest (no pictures needed), like a wizard attacking the party and teleporting them back to Eubric or something.

Jeez, Quest 50's party Hybros is on a killing spree. :look:

I think this is more like it.

Note: never, ever get on Hybros' bad side. :look:

Sad to see your quest dropped for now, Scuba! Hope to see it get back and running soon enough.

Edited by Palathadric

Shame that Quest 40 had to be cut off so prematurely, Scuba. Hopefully everything will clear up soon for you.

:sad: Sorry to hear that, Quest 40 has been one of my all-time favorites to read, I was looking forward to getting to see the story through.

Ah, well. Can't be helped. At least Skrall and Atters are free to go on the last Wren Quest...next month. (Good grief, is it that close already? *oh2* )

Sorry to hear about Quest#40, Scuba. Are you still OK being Party Leader in my Quest?

Yep, It's more a no lego thing than a no pc thing.

And thanks guys. :thumbup:

Well, 48ers, you're dangerously close to wrapping up this battle in a whomping... *drumroll* ...3 rounds.

:tongue:

Edited by Endgame

Well, 48ers, you're dangerously close to wrapping up this battle in a whomping... *drumroll* ...3 rounds.

:tongue:

Double all the XP! :thumbup:

I've got to go on a car ride now. I'll distribute the loot and comment in character in a few hours.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Double all the XP! :thumbup:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

I'd only be willing to double all XP if you either all chugged a trial brew or wrap up a battle in a round. :tongue:

I'd only be willing to double all XP if you either all chugged a trial brew or wrap up a battle in a round. :tongue:

Don't tempt fate; look at Quest 50. :laugh:

Don't tempt fate; look at Quest 50. :laugh:

I don't believe I'm QMIng that quest, silly. :tongue:

I don't believe I'm QMIng that quest, silly. :tongue:

Looks like The Regret isn't the only one communing with the spirit of Rhodus... :poke::look:

Oh, The Regret talks to everyone.

Like, literally.

Every person who has died in Luosh, citizen or Progg.

He may be a wicked bastard, but he still thinks everyone deserves safe passage to the afterlife. :wink:

Edited by Endgame

...gosh, I wish Arthur could talk to The Regret now. :tongue:

I'm really sorry to hear that, Scuba. :cry_sad: Atramor will be ready to return to Strivvi when you are.

...gosh, I wish Arthur could talk to The Regret now. :tongue:

Send me a PM and maybe you can send a Z-mail to him. :tongue:

Send me a PM and maybe you can send a Z-mail to him. :tongue:

Arthur doesn't know IC about any of the Proggs besides the Death Progg, though...

Say, will The Regret retain his "medium" capabilities after death? I might have an idea for later... :devil:

Also, something that came to my mind from a PM discussion about De'kra's class: Atramor should not use a Healing Staff. Ever. Seriously, it is a bad, bad, bad idea. :look:

Edited by Flipz

Yes, The Regret will always retain his medium abilities, even when dead.

Since he is the leader of the Quirky Miniboss Squad, though, don't expect him to die anytime soon. :tongue:

Also, something that came to my mind from a PM discussion about De'kra's class: Atramor should not use a Healing Staff. Ever. Seriously, it is a bad, bad, bad idea. :look:

:laugh:

Yes, The Regret will always retain his medium abilities, even when dead.

Since he is the leader of the Quirky Miniboss Squad, though, don't expect him to die anytime soon. :tongue:

I laughed so hard when... Who was it? called the Proggs Profits, because I was thinking of the QMBS's leader Regret.... Profit Regret. :laugh:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

I laughed so hard when... Who was it? called the Proggs Profits, because I was thinking of the QMBS's leader Regret.... Profit Regret. :laugh:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Either Galen or Lycan. I just thought it was because they were making so mnay mugs off of them and getting so rich they statrted calling them "Profits" instead of "Proggs." :tongue: