Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

Don't worry Elgar will probaly be in the hall for a while after quest 35 finishes.

I'm practically taking anyone who signs up for 48 at this point, so... :tongue:

Also, Doc, the Druid is there for if WHEN you get Badly Poisoned. And Cursed. At the same time. :tongue:You're welcome, Sandy. :P

Right. For now, some Remedies should suffice. I'll also try to start buying artifacts that I can swap out of my third slot to protect against effects like that. (the ultimate goal being to merge every negative-effect scroll in existence with my Dread Hat, but that'll take a lot more Gold than I have now, and I suspect that QMs are already trying to make sure that that can't happen :laugh: )

Right. For now, some Remedies should suffice. I'll also try to start buying artifacts that I can swap out of my third slot to protect against effects like that. (the ultimate goal being to merge every negative-effect scroll in existence with my Dread Hat, but that'll take a lot more Gold than I have now, and I suspect that QMs are already trying to make sure that that can't happen :laugh: )

You could just buy a Trendy Handbag. I'm considering trading in my Witch's Talisman for it once I get to level 30...but if I arm myself well enough I don't know if I'd even want to change classes. Witch is just increasingly cool as I pick up more and more loot that fits in with it. :blush:

Edited by CallMePie

You could just buy a Trendy Handbag.

It's a good, simple solution, but it's not true invulnerability... which is the ultimate goal. :grin:

Nevertheless, I hadn't considered it, and it might be a good thing to have. I seriously need to start paying more attention to artifacts that don't involve SP. :blush:

Nevertheless, I hadn't considered it, and it might be a good thing to have. I seriously need to start paying more attention to artifacts that don't involve SP. :blush:

You've achieved the closest thing to immortality, you need to focus on weapons for a while. A tank's as helpful as a rock if all he does is stand there and take hits. :laugh:

You've achieved the closest thing to immortality, you need to focus on weapons for a while. A tank's as helpful as a rock if all he does is stand there and take hits. :laugh:

One thing at a time. The first goal is invulnerability, which is having no weaknesses. Until then, I've got a decent elemental weapon, and it doesn't matter how long it takes me to kill the enemy if the enemy can't harm me anyways. And I can also soak up some Free Hits while I'm at it.

Oh, look, I got a Heroica-inspired title. :laugh: (Looks like Cornelius did that, but I blame Pie. :look: )

(For the sake of future players who read through this thread, the title I have right now is, "As helpful as a rock".)

I'm practically taking anyone who signs up for 48 at this point, so... :tongue:

It looks like you may have to wait until Quest #42 is up after all. Please do. :drool:

At the rate we're going, though, Mizuki and Erik will probably get there before me. :look:

It looks like you may have to wait until Quest #42 is up after all. Please do. :drool:

At the rate we're going, though, Mizuki and Erik will probably get there before me. :look:

That is the thing: I have no idea when 44 and 42 are going to end. :blush: I posted the quest notice to synch with the ends of 38 and 35 (both of which should be over be the end of this week) and possibly with the Fields of Glory party returning.

I hope 46 and the low reward aren't turning anybody off. :blush: Sandy has already seen some stats, and I have some sweet loot planned...

Everyone still stuck on that anagram? :grin::devil:

Sandy, shouldn't my attack have done (13x2=26 +17=43 x3)= 129 damage?

Ah, sorry! I forgot to take your quiver into a count! Thanks for reminding me!

I have two guesses as to the nature of this "Shawn" character, both equally unlikely. And nothing anyone does can make me say what those guesses are! :grin:

I have two guesses as to the nature of this "Shawn" character, both equally unlikely. And nothing anyone does can make me say what those guesses are! :grin:

Oh no, it's going to turn out to be someone like Boomingham isn't it? :sceptic:

:poke:

I have thd image of Shawn being a little boy who enjoys eating bugs for some reason. :look:

Sorry all, Mondays remain my randomly packed days. :wacko: I'll update early tomorrow! You're clearly not going to be in for another week!! Didn't quite make the month mark, but we're close. :thumbup:

Okay, what. :wacko: First I guessed 38 would fight a god, and now I was right about Shaun eating bugs too?

I'm a mindreader, apperently.

Okay, what. :wacko: First I guessed 38 would fight a god, and now I was right about Shaun eating bugs too?

I'm a mindreader, apperently.

Or maybe you just gave me the idea of making Shaun a spider-eater. :tongue:

The frightening thing about the current battle in Quest #42, is that if we are unlucky this round, only Erdy will be left standing. Of course, she is a druid, but still. :cry_sad:

The frightening thing about the current battle in Quest #42, is that if we are unlucky this round, only Erdy will be left standing. Of course, she is a druid, but still. :cry_sad:

Well, worst case scenario I could just throw a smoke bomb. Beyond that though, I would have to just attack Ricky and malbert everyone round, unless I used my quick bow...

Sandy, if I used my quick bow in addition to my hastened affect, would I be able to attack twice and still do something else?

I didn't even notice Dyric lose all his health so quickly; maybe you need to invest in some SP artifacts when we get back Legonater. :tongue: And he's the only one with a phoenix essence... :cry_sad:

Sandy, if I used my quick bow in addition to my hastened affect, would I be able to attack twice and still do something else?

No, hastened-effect does not stack.

I want to take BD on another Quest to see if I can't break the Warden. :devil:

I am getting anxious about releasing the list of NPCs in the Wren Quest, so I'll instead release the list of PCs who I will consider taking (those who've been on a Wren Quest so far, some of them so long ago it's hard to remember!): Docken, Christopher Daggerfall, Cronk, Eric, Thothwick, Jess, Hybros, Henry Sicariul (that first batch is hard to remember, right? who remembered that Docken, Christopher, and Eric were on a Wren Quest), Skrall, Tesni, Hoke, Dyric, Jess, Haldor, Nyx, Atramor, Tarn, Harkenshire, Arthur, Alexis.

Any combination of those characters looks pretty good, doesn't it. :devil: I haven't quite figured out how many people I want to take on that final quest... 6 seems sadly low, 8 even seems like it might exclude some people... but with the amount of NPCs :wacko: .

Also to note, when I finally pump out the finalized "Chaos Hunter" class, the following individuals will have the ability to use it (as of right now): Cronk, Tesni, Thothwick, Skrall, Arthur, Jess, Haldor.

Edited by Zepher

Also to note, when I finally pump out the finalized "Chaos Hunter" class, the following individuals will have the ability to use it (as of right now): Cronk, Tesni, Thothwick, Skrall, Arthur, Jess, Haldor.

The Dastan Trilogy Quests do count as Wren Quests?

On another note, when will we be able to see the finalized class? :sweet: