Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

Well, it took six hours to render, but I think it's worth it.

Endgame...I hereby present you with Heroica's first Killer QM Award. :grin:

*snip*

Enjoy. :tongue:

This is a wholly unofficial, unsanctioned award. This award was made and granted in fun; "Flipz" is not responsible for any and all reactions to this award. May cause inflated ego and/or the jealously of others, but probably won't. Do not view while driving or operating heavy machinery. Consult with a psychologist before developing an obsession or any other psychological complex over this award.

Haha, that trophy is awesome... tempts me to try and 'earn' one. Very nice, just wish it was real and sendable :P

Edited by CorneliusMurdock
Removed quoted pic

Jeb, If the Archivist was loyal to the Maari hound, then the maari shouldnt of taken any damage, and instead YHWH archivist should have.

Jeb, If the Archivist was loyal to the Maari hound, then the maari shouldnt of taken any damage, and instead YHWH archivist should have.

Nah, the Hound is just that, a hound. Hound's special absorbs damage from "the orcs". So having the Archivist mimic Hound's special wouldn't affect any damage that Hound takes. However, Archivist won't actually perform that ability except on turns where he gets free hits.

Well, it took six hours to render, but I think it's worth it.

Endgame...I hereby present you with Heroica's first Killer QM Award. :grin:

*snip*

Enjoy. :tongue:

This is a wholly unofficial, unsanctioned award. This award was made and granted in fun; "Flipz" is not responsible for any and all reactions to this award. May cause inflated ego and/or the jealously of others, but probably won't. Do not view while driving or operating heavy machinery. Consult with a psychologist before developing an obsession or any other psychological complex over this award.

Flawless victoly! :wub:

I feel so honored... and oddly homicidal... :laugh:

Edited by CorneliusMurdock
Removed quoted pic

That actually looks very nice Flipz. Nice work! :thumbup:

Edited by RPGer

I know this is a really silly question, but if Tarn becomes a Bezerker, does he get given a shield or will he have to buy one?

He'll have to buy one.

"Go away! Get lost! Go back to where you came from, foul trespassers!"

*huh*

I just burst out laughing at seeing this! default_laugh_new.gif

Flare, you just love sending insane people to attack us, don't you? default_laugh2.gif

Just to reiterate what I just edited into my story post:

This particular memory is invisible to the Heroes, it is a memory being remembered by someone else. The first two flashbacks ARE visible to the Heroes, the current one is NOT. :wink:

I just burst out laughing at seeing this! default_laugh_new.gif

Flare, you just love sending insane people to attack us, don't you? default_laugh2.gif

I didn't really find words necessary. :grin:

Flare are all your insane enemies there for a reason. I get the impression that the next thing we know we will be fighting Monk Pretzel himself. :wacko:

:laugh:

I didn't really find words necessary. :grin:

Flare are all your insane enemies there for a reason. I get the impression that the next thing we know we will be fighting Monk Pretzel himself. :wacko:

:laugh:

Well fighting the insane or dark-side of the heroes was already done by Sandy in the School Quest near the beginning of Heroica. (I actually was in that battle)

Edited by The_Customizer

I know I've said it before, but it bears saying again: Zepher, you are awesome. :grin:

:wub::blush:

I think I've made it clear that I want to help people roleplay, and see all aspects of their characters while showing off my characters. I love a good roleplay session. It helps me discover things about my NPCs, and helps players discover entirely new things about their PCs as well. You never know exactly how your character will react to something until they react to it.

I really, really wish people in Real Life were more like Cronk and Triad and Sasha and the Gray Wizard and Tensi.

Heavy Flail can be WP: -20 for all I care. Fragile is just fun. :blush:

Heavy Flail can be WP: -20 for all I care. Fragile is just fun. :blush:

The healing flail of fragiliziation? It's not a bad idea actually, make a weapon that heals AND gives a negative effect.

Is it bad I just realized NoobButcher was JimButcher? :look:

I only just figured that out since I checked 44.

:blush:

Jeb, how long do you estimate is left until Quest 35 is done? (if you're okay with revealing that) I'm trying to decide if I should continue trying to get into the Unlimited Quest or just wait a little longer for swils to get back.

Is it bad I just realized NoobButcher was JimButcher? :look:

I only just figured that out since I checked 44.

:blush:

You can always go to someone's profile and click 'Display Name History' if you think he's changed his name and are unsure of who he is.

Jeb, how long do you estimate is left until Quest 35 is done? (if you're okay with revealing that) I'm trying to decide if I should continue trying to get into the Unlimited Quest or just wait a little longer for swils to get back.

Oh, I get it. :laugh: But does the Scroll of Armor Sundering count as an actual effect you can imbue against?

Oh, I get it. :laugh: But does the Scroll of Armor Sundering count as an actual effect you can imbue against?

Immune to Armor Sundering... SP cannot be reduced?

Immune to Armor Sundering... SP cannot be reduced?

I meant that I'm pretty sure you can only imbue artifacts with scrolls that deal negative effects. (Though I might be wrong). Even if so, wouldn't you only be protected from your SP being reduced by 5? What if it was a special that reduced it by 6? :tongue:

I meant that I'm pretty sure you can only imbue artifacts with scrolls that deal negative effects. (Though I might be wrong). Even if so, wouldn't you only be protected from your SP being reduced by 5? What if it was a special that reduced it by 6? :tongue:

Why stop at 6? :tongue:

Why stop at 6? :tongue:

Doc, welcome to my world. :hmpf_bad:

Doc, welcome to my world. :hmpf_bad:

You're the one who gave me the trophy, bub. :wink: