Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

I assume that with the Twin Sai blades, it has to be a physical attack for the effect to work, correct?

I assume that with the Twin Sai blades, it has to be a physical attack for the effect to work, correct?

Ouch. :laugh: I'll buy them them off of you next time we're both in the hall, if you get them.

Edited by CallMePie

Ouch. :laugh: I'll buy them them off of you next time we're both in the hall, if you get them.

I'd probably keep them if I did, but Masked may want them.

I'd probably keep them if I did, but Masked may want them.

Would Alexis be getting 4 attacks per round if she used them with her Quickdraw Quiver? :look: The weapon doesn't give the raw hastened effect, so I'd think so. That'd be awesome. :sweet:

Would Alexis be getting 4 attacks per round if she used them with her Quickdraw Quiver? :look: The weapon doesn't give the raw hastened effect, so I'd think so. That'd be awesome. :sweet:

Now then she'd just be a speed hog. :laugh: They're still more powerful than my current weapon, so I'd keep them if I could.

Edited by K-Nut

Can I just say how HARD it is not to look at Quest 29 again? I have a reflex to open all topics I've replied to here when I log in, and, well... :blush: I believe the phrase is, "Damn you, muscle memory!" :laugh:

I would think so. Maybe I should keep em. I'll have to think about it...

Can I just say how HARD it is not to look at Quest 29 again? I have a reflex to open all topics I've replied to here when I log in, and, well... :blush: I believe the phrase is, "Damn you, muscle memory!" :laugh:

Well De'kra replied to Arthur's last post there, and asked him to make sure he remembered the information De'kra told him about the Rito, so you have a reason to go back there if you missed it. Just try not to notice what is currently going on.

heroicanpc-noctusshadeaux.jpg

Count Noctus Shadeaux

Type: Undead (?)

Level: 50

Health: 953/953

Special:
Flock of Bats
– The count summons a horde of bats to carry him away, ending the battle.

Drops: 1000 gold

I think it's safe to say he's a vampire now. :laugh:

I think it's safe to say he's a vampire now. :laugh:

We don't know that, he could just be Batman. Wearing a mask and the rest of the costume so often has to limit your tan, and at least in Batman Beyond the Batcave had tons of bats. Not to mention Batman is also practically made of iron.

We don't know that, he could just be Batman. Wearing a mask and the rest of the costume so often has to limit your tan, and at least in Batman Beyond the Batcave had tons of bats. Not to mention Batman is also practically made of iron.

Batman doesn't have that pale skin, isn't named Noctus, and isn't counted as Undead, though.

Batman doesn't have that pale skin, isn't named Noctus, and isn't counted as Undead, though.

Except in that Batman Dracula crossover, but I wasn't serious either way.

Except in that Batman Dracula crossover, but I wasn't serious either way.

Great, I now imagine talking Count Shadeaux talking as Christian Bale's Batman. Thanks a lot.

<Super low, gruffy voice> I'm Noctus, the leader Eubric deserves.

Strange, I wanna help the Shadeaux now...

I love Nagure's new look. That's one hell of an axe!

Where did that axe blade COME from? A bionicle set?

Regardless, your reinvented look suits Nagure perfectly, Costy.

I would think so. Maybe I should keep em. I'll have to think about it...

NO!!! Hulk want! :sing:

:roflmao::head_back: Where'd you even find that!? :laugh:

I spend waaaaay too much time on the internet. :grin:

:roflmao::head_back: Where'd you even find that!? :laugh:

Those of us who are big Star Wars fans have it bookmarked for easy reference. :vader:

The party heads out of the cabin, toward the fishing dock. On the way there they see the two men from the night before but they are having a nice fried fish breakfast. Nearly passed out behind a barrel is a man Eric recognizes from the galley.

7275766970_9614540ae2_z.jpg

At the fishing dock is very crowded this morning. Many folks fishing and others presumably heading back to the galley to get their catch cooked up for morning meal. Looks like the waters are still today and there is a plethora of seafood being brought in by the fishers.

7275766892_6d94af88b7_z.jpg

The captain is at the wheel as expected, but the first mate isn't there by his side. They finally see the first mate come out of the door to the galley. He's carrying what appears to be a fish sandwich in one hand and the ever-present bottle of rum in the other. He waves down the party and heads over to speak to them.

7134308399_4494b66791_s.jpg

"Hi folks. Lovely day, isn't it? We are making great time and should be able to pull into Mystara by mid afternoon! Feel free to wander around and talk to folks, or if you like just wait in your cabin or in the galley until we dock."

He heads on up to the deck and hands the sandwich to the captain.

Where will the party go?

Cinna! Why is she there?

We may never find out (she hasn't been to the hall in a while :wink:).

I saw that and worried if you were getting rid of her, then figured it was just an easter egg.

B&P, you have an UNGODLY amount of weaponry. Which reminds me, I need to PM you.

B&P, you have an UNGODLY amount of weaponry. Which reminds me, I need to PM you.

I know, but who doesn't? Lets face it, Pretzel is the only guy who would be able to carry all of his stuff without using 3 rounds to find and ready each weapon let alone attack...

What about this guy?

7052991603_f1585a7132_z.jpg

7057499827_c97666e360_z.jpg

Credit to: Flobnomdob

Edited by Bricksandparts