"Mr. Plow, that's my name, that name again is Mr. Plow."

Nice to meet you, Mr. Plow! :laugh:

How long did it take you to build this thing?

Regards,

Gerhard

Nice to meet you, Mr. Plow! :laugh:

How long did it take you to build this thing?

For those of you who are not from the United States, my "Mr. Plow" quote was from an episode of The Simpsons.

The model of the plow took me about one afternoon to build. Actually, about the same length of time it took me to build the real thing! The render ran for about an hour.

Hi, I haven't yet the Unimog, but I built a yellow model of the Unimog's snow plough, with 2 cylinders for left/right orientation.

I can set it on the 8284 tractor backside =)

dscf0817.jpg

dscf0815.jpg

dscf0811.jpg

I'm going to build the plow blade in orange. Have already ordered orange panels and waiting them atm.

Has someone already done it?

Haven't seen an orange version of the snowplow. But I guess it would look very nice.

Don't forget to post the results here!

I found a post stating you can build the Snow Plow when you have the 8069 Log Loader (pneumatics) and 8264 Hauler (panels). Can anyone verify that? I tried Googling for "lego 8110 snow plow parts list" (and 10 variations) but came up emtpy, I thought there was a PDF somewhere with the exact parts needed to build the snow plow? Does anyone know where that is? Thanks!

I found a post stating you can build the Snow Plow when you have the 8069 Log Loader (pneumatics) and 8264 Hauler (panels). Can anyone verify that? I tried Googling for "lego 8110 snow plow parts list" (and 10 variations) but came up emtpy, I thought there was a PDF somewhere with the exact parts needed to build the snow plow? Does anyone know where that is? Thanks!

As iv said already the plow can be built from 8069 and 8264, u will be missing a few small parts but u will manage with others easy,the main part u will be missing is the grey H frame but u can make up ur own with 2 11 hole beams :)

Finally, I had a time to finish my snow plough in orange and thought to share it with you.

AHHA5713.jpg

AHHA5715.jpg

AHHA5724.jpg

Hope you liked it and now you know in which color you will build yours.

AndoS

Looks great and definatly the best colour,I should have my orange panels tomorrow and they cost €20 for 8 of them on brick link,looks very impressive and even the real ones are orange too the same as the unimog.

Not sure about the 1x5 arms in black in the centre but I odrdered them in orange too :)

Nice snow plow :thumbup: I particularly like the use of the Indonesia flag. :grin:

Thanks. I have ordered two red axle 7 to test them as edge markers instead of "flags".

looks great , how much were all the orange pannels ?

Ordered them from BrickLink and they cost €19.20 plus shipping.

Looks great and definatly the best colour,I should have my orange panels tomorrow and they cost €20 for 8 of them on brick link,looks very impressive and even the real ones are orange too the same as the unimog.

Not sure about the 1x5 arms in black in the centre but I odrdered them in orange too :)

I understand what you mean but I don't have 1x5 liftarms in orange. Looking your version of orange plow and if the panel and liftarm colours match I might order them too.

Edited by AndoS

Finally, I had a time to finish my snow plough in orange and thought to share it with you.

Hope you liked it and now you know in which color you will build yours.

AndoS

I can't see the pictures... I even tried using the deep link directly in my browser.

Anyone else having this problem?

-ED-

EDIT: Now I see them... Really nice, but i would have built the top row black, like it is on most real plows.

Edited by Nazgarot