Grah! Must...save...money...for...May the 4th and LEGO Store grand re-opening...! :cry_sad:

If I see an NRG Jay, though, I will have to get it right then and there, no way could I pass that up. :drool::tongue:

When IS it scheduled for LEGO stores? I remember that the Anaheim store had the January sets by mid-December... :drool:

Grah! Must...save...money...for...May the 4th and LEGO Store grand re-opening...! :cry_sad:

If I see an NRG Jay, though, I will have to get it right then and there, no way could I pass that up. :drool::tongue:

When IS it scheduled for LEGO stores? I remember that the Anaheim store had the January sets by mid-December... :drool:

Well the release date stated for the next wave of spinners and booster packs at Toy Fair was June 2012, and just going by precedent it makes sense that they might start showing up two to five weeks in advance. It's getting to be that time where we have to start keeping our eyes peeled for new sets!

Dang, I'm getting old and keep forgetting about this theme! so let me make it up to you all............

9447 Lashas Bite Cycle

a_9447_box_front_800.jpg

9448 Samurai Mech

a_9448_box_front_800.jpg

9449 Ultra Sonic Raider

a_9449_box_front_800.jpg

9450 Epic Dragon Battle

a_9450_box_front_800.jpg

So anyway Enjoy! :blush: :blush: :blush:

Edited by GRogall

Thanks 'GRogall' for these images, right now canon for the original story of the snakes is gone where ?

An AWESOME Samurai X mech but no seat for Sensei Wu ? :blush:

Plus Lloyd riding the four headed dragon that only appears in the season final ? :wacko:

Must say the Ultra Sonic Raider is worth buying, the four Ninja in season two costume together :thumbup: .....yet where does this vehicle come into the story.....which golden weapon or weapons does this machine belong to ? :wacko:

Edit - I see ice and earth. :blush: Plus there's a fangblade.....yep, canon Lego....this vehicle doesn't appear in the series unless I missed it for one second ! :wink:

Edited by lightningtiger

Thanks 'GRogall' for these images, right now canon for the original story of the snakes is gone where ?

Plus Lloyd riding the four headed dragon that only appears in the season final ? :wacko:

Must say the Ultra Sonic Raider is worth buying, the four Ninja in season two costume together :thumbup: .....yet where does this vehicle come into the story.....which golden weapon or weapons does this machine belong to ? :wacko:

Edit - I see ice and earth. :blush: Plus there's a fangblade.....yep, canon Lego....this vehicle doesn't appear in the series unless I missed it for one second ! :wink:

It appears for a short while in the finale, where it is made by the Tornado of Creation at the junkyard to combat the Great Devourer. It's quickly stopped, so they patch it up and drive to Ninjago City.

I haven't watched the final episodes of the series yet, but I believe it is made out of Sensei Wu's flute. BTW, the set comes with all four golden weapons too, you can see them stuck in holders under the front cockpit. :wink:

The USR is basically the vehicle form of the Tornado of Creation (all four weapons make it). It was briefly in the season finale when they fired the flute song at the Great Devourer.

Anyways, cool pictures. Samurai Mech is totally bought. Heck, I'll get them all except for the Bite Cycle. And though it's out of my price point, I may break down and get the Samurai Mech right away just because it looks so cool (instead of waiting for the holiday season/birthday)!

Kalhiki

Ok Guys, You've completely lost me now! :blush:

The Tornado of Creation.

-Sci

Defiantly want the sonic raider and samurai mech! :sweet: My friend is going to go crazy when he sees

the mech, he loves that sort of thing. Thanks for the high res pics! :cry_happy:

*Looks at four-headed dragon, then at great devourer, then at lasha's bite cycle*

So....much....GREEN! :drool:

Must...Resist...Urge to break down LEGO headquarters and/or local toystore to aquire EPIC DRAGON...

Edited by DraikNova

The ultra sonic raider is definitely the best out of these sets and a must buy for me. That big vehicle looks so awesome.

I´ve just noticed that the EPIC DRAGON is actually shorther than the Lightning Dragon. And if anyone has a closeup of that band from a page or two back, could they please show it? I'm very excited to see the artwork for NRG ninjas, Lloyd ZX and Pythor. Also, gunmetal Sai!

Edited by DraikNova

I´ve just noticed that the EPIC DRAGON is actually shorther than the Lightning Dragon. And if anyone has a closeup of that band from a page or two back, could they please show it? I'm very excited to see the artwork for NRG ninjas, Lloyd ZX and Pythor. Also, gunmetal Sai!

That coloured text is really hard to read.

Sets look great. Thanks, GRogall. :thumbup:

Why, though, does Pythor not have purple hands and arms like he did in the show?! :damn:

Not cool, TLG. :thumbdown:

Sets look great. Thanks, GRogall. :thumbup:

Why, though, does Pythor not have purple hands and arms like he did in the show?! :damn:

Not cool, TLG. :thumbdown:

Pythor had black hands in the show, unless there's a scene where his hands are colored differently than usual (all the top Google Image results for Pythor P. Chumsworth show black hands).

However, it is a shame that his purple arms, which he had in both the show and the version of the fig on display at Toy Fair, didn't make it to the final product. Not that I think purple arms would be better-looking or more useful for me, but it would have been nice to have consistency between the show and the physical product wherever possible.

The cannon on the Mech's shoulder looks ridiculous :laugh: but I love the use of the train cow catchers

AFOLCON has kicked off in the UK, with people reporting on the event as it takes place. Mark Stafford (Lego Designer) has been giving a lecture on the Ninjago design process (I'm not there, just following the forum posts). And hadn't seen the set behind him in the picture before. Some sort of Snake train.

a185dd8dc0374e51af41b1316d1ca8.jpg

Bigger picture.

EDIT: Just a prototype for the seminar, SORRY!

3bc7631f66be53a67578db38d46a86.jpg

Snake Train

Edited by andhe

Aargh! Black arms on Pythor! If there is one thing I hope they correct it is that. If it isn't in the USR, I hope it is in whatever exclusive set we get. Plus, I hope the train is a prototype for the Snake Tour/Death Bus.

Edited by DraikNova

AFOLCON has kicked off in the UK, with people reporting on the event as it takes place. Mark Stafford (Lego Designer) has been giving a lecture on the Ninjago design process (I'm not there, just following the forum posts). And hadn't seen the set behind him in the picture before. Some sort of Snake train.

a185dd8dc0374e51af41b1316d1ca8.jpg

Bigger picture.

Snake Train

So when you say "just a prototype", does that mean one that will become an actual set, or a rejected prototype?

Looks almost like the "moving fortress" from Rise of the Great Devourer, but not quite. Guess that makes it unlikely that that particular vehicle will be a set, unless this set will be based on that vehicle or vice-versa.

Also look at the coal car! IT'S FULL OF SNAKES! :laugh:

Snake Train

:drool: That has to be the first snake vehicle I've seen that I want just as a snake vehicle. :tongue::drool:

Some more afolcon pics of mark's prototypes for samurai mech

Flickr

I have some pics of the great Fangpyre Mech prototypes too. Will upload later