Austria?

Australia

the current exchange is actually about 1:1 with US.

So yes, way overpriced. At least to the prices I'm used to; I'm not sure how it compares to European prices

From what I've seen, the site has markups on all of its sets, similar to Toysrus. So no, those won't be the actual prices for those sets. Just the prices for the sets on that site.

Interesting...

It would seem that there are at least four sets (three of which are spinners) that we haven't seen yet.

Man, I can't wait for Toy Fair!

Bluebeard, out-

Interesting...

It would seem that there are at least four sets (three of which are spinners) that we haven't seen yet.

Man, I can't wait for Toy Fair!

Bluebeard, out-

Look through all the pages...there are a lot of spinners. A LOT.

Look through all the pages...there are a lot of spinners. A LOT.

I meant three spinners that we have not seen pictures of yet.

Bluebeard, out-

Edited by Capt. Bluebeard

My guesstimates, based on price comparisons with existing sets:

9447 Lasha's Bite Cycle $20USD

9448 Samurai Mech $50USD

9449 Ultra Sonic Raider $70USD

9450 Epic Dragon Battle $120USD

Looky Looky overpriced sets.

"Epic Dragon Battle", huh? Way to tell it like it is, LEGO! :grin:

Lasha's Bite Cycle is one we have yet to see leaked images for. It's nice to see some snake vehicles still to come.

So it looks like on the site that Epic Dragon Battle is the 4-headed dragon we have seen, Samurai Mech is Nya's mech we have seen, and Ultra Sonic Raider is the white tank we have seen. Have we seen Lasha's Bite Cycle yet?

So it looks like on the site that Epic Dragon Battle is the 4-headed dragon we have seen, Samurai Mech is Nya's mech we have seen, and Ultra Sonic Raider is the white tank we have seen. Have we seen Lasha's Bite Cycle yet?

No.

(I just re-watched the video.)

No.

(I just re-watched the video.)

That's what I thought, I just wanted to make sure there wasn't a second video I hadn't seen.

Australia

the current exchange is actually about 1:1 with US.

So yes, way overpriced. At least to the prices I'm used to; I'm not sure how it compares to European prices

Thanks for correcting me. I wasn't sure.

Sad that other stores mark up LEGO that much... :sad:

Brickset has the following sets in its database. There are no pictures of them yet.

9447 Lasha's Bite Cycle

9448 Samurai Mech

9449 Ultra Sonic Raider

9450 Epic Dragon Battle

9554 Zane ZX

9555 Mezmo

9556 Bytar

9557 Lizaru

9569 Spitta

9570 NRG-Jay

9571 Fangdam

9572 NRG-Cole

9573 Slithraa

9574 Lloyd ZX

9590 NRG-Zane

9591 NRG Kai Vs Chokum

Some of these we have seen before, like 9448-9450. It sounds like most of these will be spinners or booster packs.

Brickset has the following sets in its database. There are no pictures of them yet.

9447 Lasha's Bite Cycle

9448 Samurai Mech

9449 Ultra Sonic Raider

9450 Epic Dragon Battle

9554 Zane ZX

9555 Mezmo

9556 Bytar

9557 Lizaru

9569 Spitta

9570 NRG-Jay

9571 Fangdam

9572 NRG-Cole

9573 Slithraa

9574 Lloyd ZX

9590 NRG-Zane

9591 NRG Kai Vs Chokum

Some of these we have seen before, like 9448-9450. It sounds like most of these will be spinners or booster packs.

so Lloyd Garmadon is the green ninja?

After all that hype, the green ninja is *****! I think he's on steroids or something, with all that height extension... :laugh:

Mind the spoilers, please! I don't particularly mind (I saw it coming a mile away, especially with all my fellow detail-obsessed fans here pointing out the signs), but there are still plenty of people who haven't seen the later episodes of the series yet! (I.E. people who, like me, are waiting for HD versions instead of the low-quality stuff floating around the internet now.)

I personally think the change might be explained by the Fangpyre power; it's the only thing I've seen in the storyline so far that causes physical transformation and/or acquisition of new powers, so it's the only thing I can think of that will explain *****'s changes....

Say, mods, you think it would be a good idea to put the name of the green ninja in the filter to automatically remove spoilers? Just until Cartoon Network airs the rest of the season. :wink:

9447 Lasha's Bite Cycle

9448 Samurai Mech

9449 Ultra Sonic Raider

9450 Epic Dragon Battle

9554 Zane ZX

9555 Mezmo

9556 Bytar

9557 Lizaru

9569 Spitta

9570 NRG-Jay

9571 Fangdam

9572 NRG-Cole

9573 Slithraa

9574 Lloyd ZX

9590 NRG-Zane

9591 NRG Kai Vs Chokum

It appears that Mezmo will be a blue version of Fang Sui

Hi,

I am glad Mirandir was wrong on the green ninja.

:)

(He said it was one of the four evolving).

Perhaps Lego adjusted it?

)

I personally think the change might be explained by the Fangpyre power; it's the only thing I've seen in the storyline so far that causes physical transformation and/or acquisition of new powers, so it's the only thing I can think of that will explain *****'s changes....

Say, mods, you think it would be a good idea to put the name of the green ninja in the filter to automatically remove spoilers? Just until Cartoon Network airs the rest of the season. :wink:

That's a good theory, I could imagine something like that.

I thought that maybe, somehow, the ninjas are betrayed by Lord Garmadon and imprisonned at the end of these Winter anmiations. Sensei Wu and he who is destined to be the Green Ninja flee and return to rescue the other ninjas a while later when the Green Ninja has matured.....or something.

Regarding filtering the name out to avoid spoilers: it's a good idea but since this chatacters name might get mentioned out of context in other discussions not relating to who the Green Ninja is, it'd come up as a spoiler and thus....spoil it still. Doesn't seem like much we can do.

Edited by Rocketbilly

Where can I find all of the episodes online of Ninjago? Old series/new one, anything from the start really?

Thanks in advance.

Okay, so I just got Jay's Storm Fighter (Very Nice set) and right out of the packaging, the metal detail on his headgear was already halfway worn off! Has this happened to anyone else in any of these sets?

Okay, so I just got Jay's Storm Fighter (Very Nice set) and right out of the packaging, the metal detail on his headgear was already halfway worn off! Has this happened to anyone else in any of these sets?

In Cole's Tread Assault, the detail was fully worn away.

Oh my god!

I saw that on a youtube review and just thought it is reflection of light or something. Now I'm sure that you are not alone about that. Just fill that replacement form from TLG website and they'll send you new one. Shame that it happens tho. It also means that we'll have to be careful about those ninja hoods.

Oh and btw, a question (or assumption :P) that I noticed, it seems we'll have no structure-like sets like blacksmith shop or mountain shrine or fire temple in this wave. This is a little bit sad but well, vehicles are very good so far.

Edited by Dharkan