I don't suppose said odds will be higher if I try Toys'R'Us instead? I'd rather not seeing as the only one in town is completely on the other end but if it's more likely to be there I'll check it out.

I don't now if the odds are higher but I am pretty sure that TRU sells Lloyd for $12 instead of $11.

I don't now if the odds are higher but I am pretty sure that TRU sells Lloyd for $12 instead of $11.

^The numbers are much different. TRU sells all spinners for $13 instead of $10. Only do it if you are absolutely desperate. I would get Lloyd ZX while he's on back order on Lego shop @ home. They ship at the end of September, but you still secure yourself a copy.

Golden ninja? I've missed that, and I've scrolled few pages back, and have not find pictures... could someone link me? thanks:)

^The numbers are much different. TRU sells all spinners for $13 instead of $10. Only do it if you are absolutely desperate. I would get Lloyd ZX while he's on back order on Lego shop @ home. They ship at the end of September, but you still secure yourself a copy.

Yeah, it'll be a trip to Walmart tonight and one to Toys'R'Us tomorrow on my way out-of-town to see if they have it there. :/

Golden ninja? I've missed that, and I've scrolled few pages back, and have not find pictures... could someone link me? thanks:)

I don't think Lego's ever released one; the Green Ninja is what we're talking about now.

I don't think Lego's ever released one; the Green Ninja is what we're talking about now.

ah, thanks :(

I've been to my local lego seller, and from the door he yelled: "Angeli, I have green ninja from ninjago!!!"

And I was totally unmoved with his news :) While I was browsing trough col. minifigs five kids came in an asked for the green ninja, so I've taken a look - it was a plain ninja, just in green ;) no fantasy face, no wings, nothing new, so I did not buy it :) And the seller looked so shocked with my decision :))

ah, thanks :(

I've been to my local lego seller, and from the door he yelled: "Angeli, I have green ninja from ninjago!!!"

And I was totally unmoved with his news :) While I was browsing trough col. minifigs five kids came in an asked for the green ninja, so I've taken a look - it was a plain ninja, just in green ;) no fantasy face, no wings, nothing new, so I did not buy it :) And the seller looked so shocked with my decision :))

The reason it's so popular right now is probably from the show; hence, the 5 kids you mentioned probably watch it on a regular basis and couldn't wait to get their hands on a Lloyd spinner.

You should've gotten one, though. :o

Actaully there is a rumor about a golden ninja sometime next year, bot of course it's not comfirmed. :wink:

I finally got a green ninja fig today; He's pretty darn awesome, both the way the spinner looks while spinning as well as Lloyd himself.

I don't believe the show airs in Denmark (though I haven't checked), so my local toy store still had a Lloyd ZX left. I intend to resell it in one or two years' time, unless the price hasn't inflated at all. If it hasn't, I'll just open it and keep it, and it'll still have been worth the money. ;)

I finally got a green ninja fig today; He's pretty darn awesome, both the way the spinner looks while spinning as well as Lloyd himself.

I'm planning on buying him on S@H later today - even though I'll have to wait a while at least I'll have him. So hopefully he isn't sold out by the time I get around to it!

I hope to find a Lloyd ZX spinner tomorrow. Might even try to get Lizaru booster as it goes with Lloyd ZX really well. Also Lizaru looks like a really awesome figure.

I wish they made those in adult sizes

I feel that way about a lot of LEGO apparel. Fortunately I'm thin enough that I can easily fit into a kids' XL t-shirt, but unfortunately I have doubts that the same would be true about a hoodie. :sceptic:

Awesome.

Yeah, they both (although especailly Kai) look great. :thumbup:

If anyone's interested, I made a Ninjago wallpaper for my new computer using various official images:

lego_ninjago_nrg_wallpaper_by_skybard-d5gfysz.jpg

On a related note, it astonishes me that the official Ninjago site still doesn't have any downloads specific to the minifigures in the summer sets, nor has the characters page updated with characters like Lloyd ZX. In the latter case I suppose it's understandable that they might be withholding that deliberately, since official media has been woefully inconsistent about whether to try to keep the Green Ninja's identity a secret or not. But couldn't they create a section for the character and just call it "Green Ninja"?

Of course, it's not like I'm particularly fond of this year's downloads to begin with. The posters are smaller than last year's (though they do have excellent color quality compared to last year's), and the wallpapers have underwhelming minifigure pics from the sets themselves rather than nice CGI pics like last year (though I know some people might prefer photographs to CGI).

Edited by Aanchir

I know, we've got 2013 set-related episodes popping up, and they haven't even added information from summer 2012 yet. Like the wallpaper by the way.