Well, somebody took a screenshot of it and I saw that. Went to brikpedia and it was no where to be found, so I googled it and found that it had been deleated. Screen Shot here

Ah, well, it's long since been deleted. The only drawback of a wiki is also its greatest strength - anyone can edit it. That's why people like me are around to make sure all the new info coming in daily is correct or speculation, in which case, it's removed.

Back on topic though, I hope Dareth will be present in one of the new Ninjago sets for next year, and I'm also surprised that nothing at all was revealed at SDCC. Why was that, when we were told that it had an allocated day? :wacko:

Ah, well, it's long since been deleted. The only drawback of a wiki is also its greatest strength - anyone can edit it. That's why people like me are around to make sure all the new info coming in daily is correct or speculation, in which case, it's removed.

Back on topic though, I hope Dareth will be present in one of the new Ninjago sets for next year, and I'm also surprised that nothing at all was revealed at SDCC. Why was that, when we were told that it had an allocated day? :wacko:

It's possible that next year's sets are still at an early stage of production, considering as late as June the North American Community Organizer for Lego still was working under the assumption that the theme would be ending this year. We did see some content at the panel for it, but it was largely focused on the now-ongoing season of the TV show, and prototypes from this year and last, rather than any upcoming sets.

Having finally seen Pirates vs. Ninja, I can't help but also hope some of the content from this season of the TV series, including Dareth (who is hilarious), makes its way into next year's sets. I worry, though, that this season is more of a "filler" series in respect to the sets, and the characters will be no more likely to appear in sets than the grey Shadow Ninja from last year's book "Cole: Ninja of Earth".

It's possible that next year's sets are still at an early stage of production, considering as late as June the North American Community Organizer for Lego still was working under the assumption that the theme would be ending this year. We did see some content at the panel for it, but it was largely focused on the now-ongoing season of the TV show, and prototypes from this year and last, rather than any upcoming sets.

Having finally seen Pirates vs. Ninja, I can't help but also hope some of the content from this season of the TV series, including Dareth (who is hilarious), makes its way into next year's sets. I worry, though, that this season is more of a "filler" series in respect to the sets, and the characters will be no more likely to appear in sets than the grey Shadow Ninja from last year's book "Cole: Ninja of Earth".

I agre that this seems to be a filler season. If you've seen epsiode four, it seems to me like Dareth is gone after that (it has a sort of Happy-forever-after ending). And so far, no new creation has lasted more than one episode. Plus, a lot of the spotlight has been on the summer sets. . . :sceptic:

I hope Ninjago continues, because I would like there to be at least one more enemy the ninja fight, whether that be pirates, stone warriors or evil ninja. Whatever their new enemy is, I hope that new molds are introduced. :classic:

I hope Ninjago continues, because I would like there to be at least one more enemy the ninja fight, whether that be pirates, stone warriors or evil ninja. Whatever their new enemy is, I hope that new molds are introduced. :classic:

But even if Ninjago is discontinued, LEGO will probably introduce a similar theme (in so far as being of the same genre), and were sure to get new mold some where. Also, the "lightsabers in episode 5 are the same as the ones on the front of the book. . . some how I think they might have some significance! :wink:

I really hope they make Dareth's Mojo Dojo :laugh: Go Brown Ninja! :grin:

Yeah, we could use a Dojo that looks like a Dojo. . . :tongue: has it occured to anyone else that the CMF S8 Diver's suit could work for Dareth? :wink:

I'm 80% sure Dareth's Dojo or whatever is fake. There is always fake stuff on Brickipedia. Additionally, in 2013, I'm pretty sure LEGO is going to switch to 5-digit set numbers, and that set number was only four. :wink:

Unless it's a special edition set coming this year...

I'm 80% sure Dareth's Dojo or whatever is fake. There is always fake stuff on Brickipedia. Additionally, in 2013, I'm pretty sure LEGO is going to switch to 5-digit set numbers, and that set number was only four. :wink:

Unless it's a special edition set coming this year...

Me too. But we can always dream, can't we. . . :tongue:

But even if Ninjago is discontinued, LEGO will probably introduce a similar theme (in so far as being of the same genre), and were sure to get new mold some where.

If what TLG says about the new theme and how it is better than Ninjago ( :hmpf: ) is true, then there obviously is a possibility that there will be new molds. But, out of curiosity, has there been a theme ever that did not introduce a new mold? :dwacko:

If what TLG says about the new theme and how it is better than Ninjago ( :hmpf: ) is true, then there obviously is a possibility that there will be new molds. But, out of curiosity, has there been a theme ever that did not introduce a new mold? :dwacko:

Bricks & More?

http://www.amazon.com/Lego-Ninjago-Character-Encyclopedia/dp/1409375978/ref=sr_1_18?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1343734605&sr=1-18&keywords=lego+book

I have no idea if this has been revealed yet or not. Lego Ninjago Character Encyclopedia will have a new Green Ninja ZX figure. Its helmets and shoulders are in gold color, as compared to the silver ones in 9450.

The publication date of this book is 1 Nov 2012.

7683549136_6d4be367a7.jpg

That has been shown before on here but the large picture is nice. I like the double sided head :thumbup:

It's the same double-sided head as on every Lloyd Garmadon and Lloyd ZX figure, from the looks of things, so you don't need to get the Character Encyclopedia to obtain it. But the rest of the costume (besides the shoulder pads, of course, which are on the Kai ZX and Zane ZX figures) is exclusive to this book.

We've seen a different (probably earlier) version of this cover, which identified the figure as "Lloyd Garmadon" rather than "Green Ninja ZX" and didn't show the actual minifigure parts behind the transparent screen, just the minifigure photo on the cover. I am surprised at how this figure is packaged. It's a change from what we've become used to in the other Dorling Kindersley reference books like the LEGO Star Wars Character Encyclopedia, where the minifigures come fully assembled.

Also, I see no sign of any weapons in there, so I guess earlier information that suggested it would come with a "fully-armed" Ninja minifigure may have been preliminary. What a shame. Still, it's not like we could have expected anything exclusive, besides perhaps an existing weapon in a new color.

It's the same double-sided head as on every Lloyd Garmadon and Lloyd ZX figure, from the looks of things, so you don't need to get the Character Encyclopedia to obtain it. But the rest of the costume (besides the shoulder pads, of course, which are on the Kai ZX and Zane ZX figures) is exclusive to this book.

I wish that the other ninjas also had turn around heads!

We've seen a different (probably earlier) version of this cover, which identified the figure as "Lloyd Garmadon" rather than "Green Ninja ZX" and didn't show the actual minifigure parts behind the transparent screen, just the minifigure photo on the cover. I am surprised at how this figure is packaged. It's a change from what we've become used to in the other Dorling Kindersley reference books like the LEGO Star Wars Character Encyclopedia, where the minifigures come fully assembled.

Also, I see no sign of any weapons in there, so I guess earlier information that suggested it would come with a "fully-armed" Ninja minifigure may have been preliminary. What a shame. Still, it's not like we could have expected anything exclusive, besides perhaps an existing weapon in a new color.

"Fully Armed" could mean w/shoulder-gear, possibly. Also, the new image does not say "not approved by licensor". :thumbup:

From the Series 8 Pirate Captain figure's bio:

Worst of all, he’s having real trouble coming up with a piratey name. All the good ones – from Ironhook to Brickbeard – seem to already be taken.

I'm guessing the main villain pirate of Ninjago's next wave is named Ironhook. :wink:

I'm guessing the main villain pirate of Ninjago's next wave is named Ironhook. :wink:

No his name is Captain Soto. I honestly have no idea where the name ironhook came from.

No his name is Captain Soto. I honestly have no idea where the name ironhook came from.

Ironhook is the classic pirate captain with the torn red shirt and knife. Just sayin'. :wink:

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but something gives me the impression that Pythor was a late addition into the series. While Skalidor and Acidicus had art back in the first wave of the Snakes series, Pythor wasn't given any attention until the second wave, where he only appears in one set despite being the Big Bad of that season. He also doesn't have any bio on the website, which is strange. They may just have been trying to keep him secret, but it's still odd in my opinion.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but something gives me the impression that Pythor was a late addition into the series. While Skalidor and Acidicus had art back in the first wave of the Snakes series, Pythor wasn't given any attention until the second wave, where he only appears in one set despite being the Big Bad of that season. He also doesn't have any bio on the website, which is strange. They may just have been trying to keep him secret, but it's still odd in my opinion.

I don't know - LEGO seems to like being late with there updates (still don't have the Summer cards, for example) and Lloyd is still with the bad guys. . . And also, if my memory is right, Samukai only apeared in two sets last year. . . so I would say Pythor only in one isn't too surprising. :wink: