I just bought my two first sets of the new ninjago line :classic: .I got the rattlecopter and spinner battle arena.I got the arena on special offer on br,it was ten euros cheapper than legos price and also got small polybag set number 30085 for free. :thumbup:

Why NY legos have preliminary pieces,while we had completed versions in older toyfairs?

The sets we've seen from NY are not the only ones there, from what I've heard. They're just the ones used for outside the LEGO display, as opposed to the more finalized ones we'll see at today's pre-show and inside the booth at the main event.

Does anyone know the price on the Ultra Sonic Raider? I couldn't see it anywhere in the link I posted.

Dang! The big snake is in the dragon set. :hmpf_bad: It's a really good design, but I'm not planning on getting the Dragon, though. :sceptic:

Dang! The big snake is in the dragon set. :hmpf_bad: It's a really good design, but I'm not planning on getting the Dragon, though. :sceptic:

We'd technically known that since we first got the set descriptions. And why do so many people prefer the snake to the Dragon? In my opinion the snake is rather hum-ho compared to that dragon, which has the most epic design, color scheme, and action features of any of Ninjago's dragons so far.

Perhaps the packaging for the Ultra Sonic Raider shown there is final, as it doesn't have a preliminary stamp on it, unlike the Lasha's Bite Cycle and Epic Dragon Battle boxes. I can't make out if the Samurai Mech box has one or not, but it doesn't look final in my opinion.

Does anyone happen to know the price of the Ultra Sonic Raider?

I know it isn't much help to me, but it'd at least give a rough idea of how much it'll cost in the UK.

Bluebeard, out-

It's interesting that the NRG Kai vs. Chokun "Weapons Pack" contains blades and shields like a booster pack - Kai has a pair of fire shields and what looks like chrome silver kunai!!!, while Chokun has the transparent snake blades and some rock pieces. Also interesting is that Bytar contains the exact same shields and chains as Kendo Cole, but in a different color. I wonder if he will have the card Rock Force or a different card?

Does anyone happen to know the price of the Ultra Sonic Raider?

I know it isn't much help to me, but it'd at least give a rough idea of how much it'll cost in the UK.

Bluebeard, out-

It will probably be around £70.

My wallet will be empty by the end of the summer. I LOVE the Mech and Dragon! I'll probably get the USR for the Pythor fig. Might pass on the cycle.

So wait, does the dragon battle come with an extra Jay ZX or is it supposed to be NRG Jay? The box looks like it has NRG Jay, while the set shows Jay ZX. :wacko:

Really, Lego? You make me buy a Spinner Starter pack to get Cole ZX at a semi-"reasonable" price and now you're going to force me to buy another one for NRG Kai? :hmpf_bad: At least the trans-orange snake is kinda cool...

Oh, the USR has a big giant wheel at the back! Well, that makes it look MUCH better, IMO. I thought that was just a static part of the body, the treads dragged the USR forward like a podracer! :laugh:

The Epic Dragon Battle set looks, for lack of a better word, epic! I'm really curious to see the price point of the set.

The Epic Dragon Battle set looks, for lack of a better word, epic! I'm really curious to see the price point of the set.

It's $129.99.

The bike looks decent enough for battling Kai's bike & Chopov's bike.

The mech looks better then in the old pictures.

The epic dragon looks everything besides epic, it just is not good. Pity the snake is not sold seperatelly.

NRG Zane is kinda weird with his colour. And lol, the card in his package has his image but the name of Lloyd ZX

NRG Cole, the scythe has merit but a new mold like the cartoon would be cooler.

Samurai mech is the best system set in years. My only regret is that at 39.99 I won't be able to buy two of them so I'll be unlikely to be able to use its useful parts in other things.

It seems to be ninjas "unleashed their full power" and turned into elements. NRG must be "energy"Is just me or color on their faces now match their outfit?

Zane NRG is the strangest. He has two golden weapons and different outfit color. Why only Zane has alternative color? Brown,orange and yellow would be nice.

It's interesting that the NRG Kai vs. Chokun "Weapons Pack" contains blades and shields like a booster pack - Kai has a pair of fire shields and what looks like chrome silver kunai!!!, while Chokun has the transparent snake blades and some rock pieces. Also interesting is that Bytar contains the exact same shields and chains as Kendo Cole, but in a different color. I wonder if he will have the card Rock Force or a different card?

The Kunai in that set are actually Titanium Metallic (Pearl Dark Gray/Gunmetal). They do look very shiny but that's probably just their surface finish.

Anyway, I'm even more excited for the Epic Dragon Battle after seeing it in person. The Samurai Mech and Ultra Sonic Raider also look brilliant. Lasha's Bite Cycle is a bit underwhelming, though.

The Kunai in that set are actually Titanium Metallic (Pearl Dark Gray/Gunmetal). They do look very shiny but that's probably just their surface finish.

Anyway, I'm even more excited for the Epic Dragon Battle after seeing it in person. The Samurai Mech and Ultra Sonic Raider also look brilliant. Lasha's Bite Cycle is a bit underwhelming, though.

Which photo can you see these kunai? The only ones I see are those in the Zane ZX booster pack not the NRG Kai set :sceptic:

Can safely say I'll not be buying the dragon or sonic raider sets. I can't put my finger on it but :sick: imo

Definitely pick up the samurai mech,bite cycle for my kids and some of the spinners for the more interesting snake characters and NRG ninjas.

Which photo can you see these kunai? The only ones I see are those in the Zane ZX booster pack not the NRG Kai set :sceptic:

They're there-- take a look at this image.