Okay since my review will take about another day, what kind of teaser picture would you guys like?

I'd definitely like to see size comparison pics with previous Lego dinosaurs if you have any.

Just an FYI that I've got a review coming for Raptor Chase, later today. :wink:

Yay! I was thinking about getting that set at Toys 'R' Us later this week. Can you tell us how the limbs of the raptor are connected? :blush:

Yay! I was thinking about getting that set at Toys 'R' Us later this week. Can you tell us how the limbs of the raptor are connected? :blush:

Technic pins built into the limbs. :wink:

Just an FYI that I've got a review coming for Raptor Chase, later today. :wink:

Thanks for that. FedEx is screwing around delivering mine. nothing worse than starting a review and then finding someone has beaten you to it.

Guess I'll build and review T-rex Hunter instead. deino2.gif

Thanks for that. FedEx is screwing around delivering mine. nothing worse than starting a review and then finding someone has beaten you to it.

You're welcome. That's exactly why I posted the info, I know it took me an hour just for the photos.

I'm currently just awaiting a Review Academy teacher to approve my review and then it will be posted.

Okay, now that the sets are out, anyone got anything on the possible Summer wave? Mirandir, perhaps? :sweet:

We'd have to wait for Toy fair for that. :wink:

Better pic of the T-Rex Hunter's alternate face:

Dino003.jpg

And the reason why he's so scared:

DATRex2.jpg

EDIT: TLG messed up, bad:

Dinologowrong.png

Edited by Darth Nihilus

That is really funny... :hmpf:

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't that a World Racers fig under the Dino logo? I found it on Brickipedia, so it may be a Photoshop job, but it looks to me like a mess-up by TLG. :sceptic:

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't that a World Racers fig under the Dino logo? I found it on Brickipedia, so it may be a Photoshop job, but it looks to me like a mess-up by TLG. :sceptic:

No, it isn't photoshop, I saw it on the LEGO Website once (here, actually.), and I think that that fig is from the new 2012 wave of Racers.

A clue to the story of this theme:

Cage the Triceratops and keep the city safe!

The mighty Triceratops is on the rampage and headed straight for the city! Fire the tranquilizer weapons, lure it into the cage and load it onto the truck before it reaches the city and causes mayhem! Includes 2 hero minifigures and a Triceratops dinosaur.

From LEGO.com Triceratops Trapper page.

A clue to the story of this theme:

From LEGO.com Triceratops Trapper page.

At least John Hammond was somewhat smart enough to build his park of dinosaurs on an island 120 miles from the coast...

At least John Hammond was somewhat smart enough to build his park of dinosaurs on an island 120 miles from the coast...

Unfortunately, he didn't know that dinos can change sex....... :laugh:

The overall theme looks great. But Lego is having to redo so many of its older themes.

What do you mean? Like releasing town/city sets year after year after year?

Because seriously, that's about what that sort of statement is like. This is a brand-new dinosaur theme; how is it a redo?