Must. Have. It. All! :cry_happy: I was going to make a trip down to Woodfield mall next weekend for the Black Pearl, but I must have all of this!!! :wub_drool:

Must. Have. It. All! :cry_happy: I was going to make a trip down to Woodfield mall next weekend for the Black Pearl, but I must have all of this!!! :wub_drool:

I know, right? These appeal to me like PQ did last year. Want them all and now! Didn't see them at my local TRU today.

Plane, pilot! The littlest dino! I want a lot of these sets, the expensive biggest ones do not appeal enough to me but all the others look great! Between the Planet Pod and the plane here, I am going to have some great Pilot figures!

Too bad that these will probaply hit finland at january.I really like dinosaurs but i haven't bought sets from the older themes expect small set from dino attack.Maybe i should buy them from bricklink.

I know, right? These appeal to me like PQ did last year. Want them all and now! Didn't see them at my local TRU today.

Let's just hope it doesn't go the way of PQ. :cry_sad:

I'm bummed that they moved the guy in the fedora from Tower Takedown to Raptor Chase. Because Tower Takedown would have been my one stop shop for the theme. I guess I'll be bricklinking that one figure.

Oh and opportunity missed: shoulda thrown a few goats in the HQ :devil:

Edited by SpiderSpaceman

my dad just looked in the cardiff lego store, (since he is closest to it) apparently they wont have the dino sets until just before christmas he couldnt get the exact date though. :sad:

Wonder if Lego UK will be selling them on the web around early December?

Am I the only one who noticed the 1x1 circular tile in trans-red on the back? The set itself is interesting.

New City sets have it in trans yellow, too.

Yeah! I wish these sets were in Poland in 2011 too. They are always later than in the USA and European countries. A month later. But I must buy them for Christmas! When I'm looking at them, I remember Lego Orient Expedition theme. Old times... mmm :)

Let's just hope it doesn't go the way of PQ. :cry_sad:

It better not, I'm still getting over the fact that there won't be anymore Jack...

Do you think the T-Rex in 5886 has reddish brown arms? Or is it a new colour?

If it were, I could get a hungarian horntail dragon and attach the T-Rexes arms.

Do you think the T-Rex in 5886 has reddish brown arms? Or is it a new colour?

If it were, I could get a hungarian horntail dragon and attach the T-Rexes arms.

I think his arms, legs, and body are Dark Orange. There does, however, seem to be a new olive green color for some of the other dinos and minifigures in this theme.

I think his arms, legs, and body are Dark Orange. There does, however, seem to be a new olive green color for some of the other dinos and minifigures in this theme.

I think you are right. It's dark orange. So no arms for the horntail. :hmpf_bad:

That olive green suited minifig, in the plane set, I believe. A cool looking fig, for sure. Can't wait for these! If only I had a closer Lego Store.: :sing:

Edited by Legocrazy81

These sets are in the Fairview mall LEGO store. I got the HQ set. The T-Rex is great, and I love the raptor. Pretty much this theme is awesome!

I cant wait for this to come into finland.If they wont come soon i'l start hate lego for bringing these to america 2 months before they bring them to finland! :sing:

Can't wait to see some reviews! I think the official word is this theme is a hit.

My set is coming today I'll have the review up tomorrow.

Well, if the Raptor Chase and T-Rex Hunter I ordered arrive soon and I can get them together quick enough, I can get you guys a couple of reviews. That is, if someone doesn't beat me to them nuts.gif

Checked these out at the Fairview Mall, Toronto LEGO store and I think they look pretty cool. They have the HQ, the Triceratops set and the T-Rex Hunter in display cases and they look pretty sweet.

I`m really looking forward to the new Dino line. The sets I`m looking forward to the most are the Ambush Attack and the Pteranodon Chase. I love the color scheme and the traquilizer dart guns. I also like the new dinosaur molds and the figures.

Look at what came guys! I'll have the review done soon.

6337211035_49e84aa8cd_o.jpg

Great! Big set have all 2-legged Dinosaurs- Can't wait to see details, how they are posable, what designers hide in this set and..and...Dragons! Dinos!

Edited by Lordofdragonss