Id never seen the Dino attack sets till I googled it. Just my opinion but they were horrible and whilst the colour scheme in this wave might not be everybody's choice, certainly better than the old ones

Id never seen the Dino attack sets till I googled it. Just my opinion but they were horrible and whilst the colour scheme in this wave might not be everybody's choice, certainly better than the old ones

Really? I actually liked the Dino Attack sets very much. They brought many rare colors into relatively cheap sets (Tan, Dark Red, Lime Green, etc.), and though the Dinos were quite whimsical in design, they work quite well as mythical monsters, dragons and the like.

Best new theme in a long time. I keep buying HQs and modifying them (along with multiple towers) to built one, massive facility.

Honk my horn!

A great theme that I think by the summer may start to get heavily discounted to make way for all the new lego coming April/June/July and August. Hopefully I can pick up a T-Rex Hunter ridicuously cheap

If only they released this two years earlier.

I might get the Ambush Attack which has things like a marijuana regular leaf.

If only they released this two years earlier.

I might get the Ambush Attack which has things like a marijuana regular leaf.

You noticed that too?! :laugh:

It would be a real shame for Lego to cancel this theme now. As nice as the sets in the initial wave were, what really makes a theme like this theme so exciting, as a theme, is the potential for where the theme might go next, as it continues to evolve as a new theme.

The potential really is limitless for this theme. There are so many things they could do! I really hope that this theme stays as a hot new theme for a long time. Theme.

It would be a real shame for Lego to cancel this theme now. As nice as the sets in the initial wave were, what really makes a theme like this theme so exciting, as a theme, is the potential for where the theme might go next, as it continues to evolve as a new theme.

The potential really is limitless for this theme. There are so many things they could do! I really hope that this theme stays as a hot new theme for a long time. Theme.

Hate to be the bubble burster...but it looks as though we won't be getting any. According to Brickset and the London Toy Fair, that is. Sad news indeed, if true.

Hate to be the bubble burster...but it looks as though we won't be getting any. According to Brickset and the London Toy Fair, that is. Sad news indeed, if true.

I wouldnt put too much stock in that, as technically Dino wasnt supposed to be released until around this time. Because ALOT of leaked photos got out they pushed forward the release date. The webpage on the lego sites not even finished yet.

I'm pretty sure we'll get at least one more wave out of Dino. But with Monster Hunters, Super Heroes, Lord of the Rings and yet more Star Wars (which i love ofcourse but still think theres a lil too much) that we may have to wait until third quarter for it to get here.

Because of molds and such i dont think we'll see a huge list of new dinsaurs though. Probably re-colours of the ones we've got (I'm certain we'll see another Raptor) but we might get one or two. My fervent prayer is we get a new carnovore (my moneys on carnotaurus, as most people/kids have prob seen terra nova and disneys Dinosaur) but it could easily be spinosaurus (though i prey its not) and a new herbivore (ankylosaurus would be cool but a sauropod would be better IMO)

Where is the BIG brontosaurus? My little Lego Flintstone needs me a rib to munch on and stuff!

They need to make another facility...a lab...or research wing or something. And since they seem to be taking nods straight from Jurassic Park, I would also like to see a "visitor's center". Possibly one even under Dino attack?

Here's my horn. Honk it.

I like what someone said about maybe they will start getting discounted to make way for other themes this year. I don't necessarily want a lot of these sets, but if I could pick them up on a discount I would actually consider buying them. Unfortunately that would eat up my budget for the other themes..hmm, what to do.

I really want that triceratops, but for a lot less than $50.

I like what someone said about maybe they will start getting discounted to make way for other themes this year. I don't necessarily want a lot of these sets, but if I could pick them up on a discount I would actually consider buying them. Unfortunately that would eat up my budget for the other themes..hmm, what to do.

I really want that triceratops, but for a lot less than $50.

Let me tell you...as the proud owner of 4 triceratops already, they are something else. Lego has really outdone themselves with these new Dinos. They are beautifully colored and detailed, and the arms, legs and jaws are wonderfully articulated.

Traditionally, I hate flying dinosaurs...they are kind of dumb and weak. But since I keep buying Tower Takedowns, I keep getting more and more of them...even they have grown on me! I really recommend this theme to anyone on the fence about it. They are super fun builds.

I would agree that all the Dinos(that I have) are beautifully coloured and printed. If the theme does get a new wave I hope they vary the number of dinosaurs. Over seven sets there are only five different dinos. The T Rex,raptor,coephylis(sp?) and pteranodon(sp) get two different colours and strangely for lego none of the dinos were exclusive to the biggest set.

Still to pick up Tower takedown and T Rex hunter but I think they'll drop in price in the sumer like Atlantis did and unfortunately may leave even quicker than that theme did.

Side note: Am I missing this theme in the review index? I can't seem to find any reviews of any of this year's Dino sets anywhere on the site...

Side note: Am I missing this theme in the review index? I can't seem to find any reviews of any of this year's Dino sets anywhere on the site...

Not sure about the index. Go to page 2 of this forum and there are reviews of the HQ, Triceratops trapper and the Raptor chase

I have to make the index...

I have been archiving in work for the past three months ( :sad: ) so on my time off the last thing on my mind is listing and indexing :look:

I'll get on it as soon as I can...

Not sure about the index. Go to page 2 of this forum and there are reviews of the HQ, Triceratops trapper and the Raptor chase

Ah, I must have missed them! I'll go check again. Thanks!

No Dino news from the Toy Fair, so I guess it's either next year or nothing. The display of the current sets was pretty good, though. :thumbup:

Yes, but how come the T-Rex in the Dino Defense HQ is different to what we have? I mean yes its the same one as on the logo, but does it signify a new wave or is it just one of the original prototypes? Probably the latter, but i makes you wonder...

I don't think there are any pictorial ones here, but there are a few on youtube.

By the way, do we know the official story for this theme yet? I have yet to hear an explanation for why there are live dinosaurs in a modern day jungle near a city. :sceptic: Maybe Lego is deliberately being vague in order to avoid lawsuits from the right owners of Jurassic Park. :tongue: