Oky

Disney 2012 Discussion Thread

I'm thinking that Disney Princesses will probably be made in the Friends style figures if it moves to system. Which will be very sad and quite a loss of current fans who want more female minifigures. :thumbdown:

The Princesses in normal minifigures would be very nice in my MOCs since I make a lot of castle creations and I was thinking about doing my own fairy tale series.

I just searched and couldn't find this anywhere, so I'm happy to bring you news of this (unless I missed something again). :classic:

Phineas and Ferb LEGO Game! :sweet:

Spectacular! Can't wait to see pictures (Unless they are on the site and just won't load for me). Maybe this signifies System Phineas & Ferb sets in the future? :excited:

Spectacular! Can't wait to see pictures (Unless they are on the site and just won't load for me). Maybe this signifies System Phineas & Ferb sets in the future? :excited:

There are no pictures. I can't imagine that they'd release a game without sets either, but they did release Green Lantern (to the public) as an action figure but not a minifigure :sceptic:

That's very interesting. If there is a game, it seems likely that there would be a couple of sets too, but who knows. If there are sets, those minifigures are either going to look very strange or have new head moulds.

There are no pictures. I can't imagine that they'd release a game without sets either, but they did release Green Lantern (to the public) as an action figure but not a minifigure :sceptic:

Well, the first DC wave was mostly Batman, so I think that the second wave may have a greater quantity of other heroes in it. If there are System sets, though, the question is whether they will be based on the series like the Spongebob sets are, or based on the movie. :sceptic:

My 10 year old brother will be very excited to know that Phineas and Ferb Lego sets are on the way! They should be interesting, probably normal minifig bodies with new molded heads.

Ooh, how exciting! Thanks for this news! I love P&F, and anything from that show in Lego is welcome! Of course I'd prefer minifigs, but microfigs will be fun to have too.

My 10 year old brother will be very excited to know that Phineas and Ferb Lego sets are on the way! They should be interesting, probably normal minifig bodies with new molded heads.

Don't get his hopes up. Just because there's a game doesn't necessarily mean there will be System sets. Let's hope, though, that this goes the way of Harry Potter where we get a boardgame first, and then a multitude of sets and videogames afterwards! :sweet:

And yes, they would obviously have molded heads, just like the Toy Story and Spongebob figs. There is NO WAY to recreate Phineas' triangle head with a normal minifig head. :laugh:

Hey, where's Perry? :look:

My daughter is going to freak out when she sees these Duplo Princesses. She loves Duplo in general and my wife loves pink/purple blocks, so we will definitely be getting those for her and will pick up the Friends theme for when she is older. Exciting stuff.

The microfigs will be interesting..................does anyone in P & F have a normal shaped head?

Baljeet (?) maybe?

-Sci

:wub_drool: :wub_drool: :wub_drool: :wub_drool:

PERRY!!! :cry_happy: :cry_happy: :wub:

Give me a few minutes to think over this. :wub:

:wub_drool: :wub_drool: :wub_drool: :wub_drool:

PERRY!!! :cry_happy: :cry_happy: :wub:

Give me a few minutes to think over this. :wub:

Maybe we could get something like XXXX Put Together a Perry, like the Build-a-Bob, Build-a-Buzz, and Construct-a-Zurg. :sweet:

Maybe we could get something like XXXX Put Together a Perry, like the Build-a-Bob, Build-a-Buzz, and Construct-a-Zurg. :sweet:

And it would have platypus tail-flipping action! :laugh: No, I'm kidding, but if they made System sets, that'd be a great idea.

-Sci

And it would have platypus tail-flipping action! :laugh: No, I'm kidding, but if they made System sets, that'd be a great idea.

Doofenshmirtz Evil Inc. Building! :wub: But the Build-a-Perry would need a sound box with the cackle. :laugh:

-Sci

I'd be surprised if he even did that. After all, he's a platypus, they don't do much you know. :wink:

Nah, I'm sure that he'd at least move some

I'd be surprised if he even did that. After all, he's a platypus, they don't do much you know. :wink:

You beat me to it. :tongue:

Maybe he could lay an egg. :laugh:

I'd buy a Brick toy. :laugh:

-Sci

Maybe he could lay an egg. :laugh:

Well, they are the only mammal's to lay eggs. :laugh:

Wait.

I'm probably more excited about Lego sets for a Disney Cartoon than I should be. But I am. :laugh:

I was actually just thinking about this last night and how it was only a matter of time before we got Phineas and Ferb sets. Between the Disney license, the fact that P&F is one of the most popular Disney franchises right now, and the dozens of set opportunities, everything seems perfect.

All along, I knew the new Azure blue color would be perfect for Perry. :wink:

-Derek

All along, I knew the new Azure blue color would be perfect for Perry. :wink:

It will probably work great, but I remember this old blue/greenish teal color I had a few bricks of that would work pretty well. :classic: And I may be a bit too excited as well. :grin: