Sign in to follow this  
Bart

new sigfig

it's been raining all day :( so I pulled out the Lego ;p

story behind it;

The Lieutenant found a map leading to a treasure,

he found the treasure and decided to go celebrate it with a bottle of rum,

while drinking the rum he thought about his future and found that pirating would be the way to go, because if he went back to his ship the captain would steel his treasure.

He only needs a ship and crew but he figures that is just a side issue,

6031894179_df202341f5_z.jpg

I made the minifig out of the torso and hat of Barbossa from the fountain of life set,

the legs are just the regular black, the head is from the latest imperial soldier (redcoat)

the bottle, sword sling and compass are form the captain's cabin set.

treasure box and flag from the pirate island ('09 i thought?)

filled it with all the diamonds and coins I have.

did anyone notice that the yellow and gold banner wave the otherway? the gold is new the yellow old ('90s)

Lt. Bart

Edited by Bart

Nice sigfig, I also have a few inverted flags, I noticed when I made this :pir_laugh2:

5457636701_5623b10031.jpg

That's a cool figure! I really need to come up with my sigfig, but never find time to experiment and try out different combination. And I'm to picky to go just with the first thing I put together ... Interesting note on the flags, have to check my out.

Nice fig, after the recent round of mafia games, my sigfig has been absent from my avatar and he is in need of an overhaul.

Nice vignette and new minifig, i have also modifeded my minifig but i cant show it. Reasons: My cameras battery ran out, im moving to another city so all my Legoos are being put into stoage. :pir_bawling: Im only wondering, why your Lietnaunt think at a bottle whit a small ship inside it is rum? :pir_wacko: I think he has drinked too much already. :pir_laugh2: No more rum to him!

Captain Becker

Nice sigfig, I also have a few inverted flags, I noticed when I made this :pir_laugh2:

5457636701_5623b10031.jpg

OK, I didn't even notice that was a Vig at first. I love it, micro scale ship, FTW.

Cool, nicely done, I've also given my sigfig a redo but just havnt go round to uploading. The pumpkin will return! May a sigfig thread would be a cool idea.

Im only wondering, why your Lietnaunt think at a bottle whit a small ship inside it is rum? :pir_wacko: I think he has drinked too much already. :pir_laugh2: No more rum to him!

Captain Becker

the ship is floating in Rum obviously ;)