Sign in to follow this  
Superkalle

One million views!

As of today, the LDD Forum has had one million views since the start in May last year. That makes an average of 2500 views per day.

Thanks everyone for making this the best place on the internet (me, subjective? nahhh :tongue: )

Great news Superkalle!

I'm very glad to see our newest forum on Eurobricks doing so very will :thumbup:

This is great news!

It's awesome to hear that this relatively new forum is really booming.

I can't wait to see what the next milestone is! :thumbup:

Congrats.

And so, after coming to the forums every now and then, I joined as well. This forum already has proven itself very useful.

I'll probably be showing some LDD model's we (our LUG) have created.

Thanks, Superkalle and Calabar, for all the work that you do for this forum! :classic: Your efforts are well appreciated.

Hooray for us! :sweet: Great to know that the LDD forum is getting a fairly good bit of attention.

I can't wait to see what the next milestone is! :thumbup:

Judging by amount of replies, the next forum to pass is Action Themes, though they're ahead of us by 9,000 posts. They're our next target on the road to world domination! Mwahahahaha! :devil_laugh:

Hooray for us! :sweet: Great to know that the LDD forum is getting a fairly good bit of attention.

Judging by amount of replies, the next forum to pass is Action Themes, though they're ahead of us by 9,000 posts. They're our next target on the road to world domination! Mwahahahaha! :devil_laugh:

Mandark-dexters-laboratory-13130973-335-422.jpg

Yeah for us :laugh:

Well put comrade, well put :laugh: