Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Elijah Timms

RedBeard BlockMan Tee

361159.jpg

Well... kind of. I started a new line of t-shirt designs at Threadless.com, featuring some of your favorite torso designs from days gone by. The way the site works is, people have to 'score' the shirt, and if the design gets a favorable enough score, it will then be made into an actual production piece and made available for sale.

So I need you guys to get over there and vote for the shirts, and if it all works out they'll be available for you to buy! I'd sincerely appreciate any help in getting my 'Blockman' line off the ground.

banner1.png

Click here to view and vote for the RedBeard tee!

Additional shirts can be seen on the same page... I'll be promoting them as well as soon as I figure out the appropriate venue here at EB!

Thanks everyone!! YARRRR!

Edited by Mister Phes

love it.. when i was young my parents ordered the red beard runner (i think) and the captain was my favourite figure ever! (and it is still)

The model is one that Threadless use. They just super-impose the proposed design onto the models to show you how it would look printed.

That design is a good idea. But why doesn't it go further down so the belt is where the belt should be? I know that Threadless print right down to the bottom of the hem. I have a few t-shirts from them that have that.

The design as it is, is.... okay. But if you had it so the belt was on the very bottom of the t-shirt hem and the design covered the whole of the torso it would be so much better and like you were wearing the LEGO designed torso for real. Not just a picture of a LEGO torso on the middle of your chest so to speak. It is okay with the Wolfpack design, but not this one (Or the Fireman etc)

Just my 2 cents worth anyhow. I see voting is closed and it didn't rate very high. Keep at it though. It is a good idea. I'm sure they would sell like hot cakes at LEGO Conventions etc.

The model is one that Threadless use. They just super-impose the proposed design onto the models to show you how it would look printed.

So that's why it looks rather "digital"!

How is this not in the "fake LEGO pirates" thread?

Because its not Lego building brand product? :pir_laugh2: Its just a T-Shirt, relax.

I like it, but i wish there would be more and different varietys of tem. Like for example:2009 Imperial Guard T-Shirt, and the governors one. And for the girls Governors Daughter and wifes T-shirts. :pir-classic:

captain Becker

I agree with Izzy, the design needs to cover the entire shirt rather than just your chest.

I think they would sell like crazy if marketed properly!! PM me, I have an idea.

Edited by Ratshot