Sign in to follow this  
Izzy

CrocodIzzy's Super Rocket-Board

builders_guild.gif

I wanted to upgrade a small Fabu set and thought what better set to start with than 3721 Clive Crocodile on Skateboard. It would match my CrocodIzzy sigfig perfectly.

But being the fancy schmancy daredevil she is, she couldn't just have a plain skateboard.

6024455003_6c4122ea24_z.jpg

Now she has a super mega ultra awesome flying rocket board. :grin:

6025010952_27024d1cd7_z.jpg

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

It would match my CrocodIzzy sigfig perfectly.

:wub: I think your sigfig looks much better (and much more feminine :wink: ) than Fabuland's 'official' Clive.

I seem to have started an 'upgrading' trend here. Simple as it may be, I like you upgrade a lot. You certainly have the most awesome board in Fabuland now.

And damn, I should have added flames to my hot rod. :grin:

That is indeed an awesome looking super cool flying skateboard :laugh:. Now you made me wanna get some for my own crocodiles :grin:.

Yay for CrocodIzzy and her super mega ultra awesome flying rocket board! :wub:

This is cute and cool, Iz, it looks like Fabuland is the place to be if you want some fabulous transportation!

:wub: I think your sigfig looks much better (and much more feminine :wink: ) than Fabuland's 'official' Clive.

I seem to have started an 'upgrading' trend here. Simple as it may be, I like you upgrade a lot. You certainly have the most awesome board in Fabuland now.

And damn, I should have added flames to my hot rod. :grin:

Thanks Rick! I do think that CrocodIzzy is pretty special. I do wish she could have eyelashes though.

Yes, this upgrade is very simple, but the super mega subtle changes I made, makes it that little bit more fun. :laugh:

That is indeed an awesome looking super cool flying skateboard :laugh:. Now you made me wanna get some for my own crocodiles :grin:.

Oh you definitely should Cecilie. Zoom zoom! :wink:

This is cute and cool, Iz, it looks like Fabuland is the place to be if you want some fabulous transportation!

Fabulously cute. :classic:

Thanks Pandy :wub: and Spock.

Haha, I think you could put that crocodile in any pose, and I'd still laugh, I just love the face.