Si-MOCs

MOC: Automated Automaton Machine

Step right up and get the Automaton army of your dreams!

For just 5 Million quantloos you can get this marvellous wonder of technology - Your very own automated automaton machine!

Watch as the machine creates robot after robot after robot for your world conquering pleasure!

But that’s not all! Each automated automaton machine comes with its very own set of LGM technicians! Along with their wonderful slave drivers to keep them working for you for hours!

But wait! There’s more! Buy now and receive not one! But TWO hover lift transports! They are the LGM choice on just in time parts delivery!

Act now! Operators are standing by.

6027922944_6413ebda1f_z.jpg

6027924516_848c74c505_z.jpg

6027926466_bb751a50fb_z.jpg

Watch the video of the Automated Automaton Machine in Action

Brought to you by Mom co.

Ooooooooooooooooooh! :drool:

Lovely work, SI-mocs. The description is hilarious, the colors perfect, the motorization well-executed, and the greebling is special in its own subtle way. :thumbup:

I want ten! :wub_drool: Where do I order?! :distressed:

Haha, this is an ingenious creation! :thumbup: It looks great, especially with the lights, and the optical illusion with the motion is perfect! The LGMs sure make for some good slave laborers, but if it's automated, what does it need workers for? :tongue: The AC aliens look nice in LGM uniforms too.

Keep up the great work!

Ooooooooooooooooooh! :drool:

Lovely work, SI-mocs. The description is hilarious, the colors perfect, the motorization well-executed, and the greebling is special in its own subtle way. :thumbup:

Thanks. I admit I had a lot of fun writing the description and belting it out in my best announcer voice as i wrote it :blush:

I want ten! :wub_drool: Where do I order?! :distressed:

Haha, this is an ingenious creation! :thumbup: It looks great, especially with the lights, and the optical illusion with the motion is perfect! The LGMs sure make for some good slave laborers, but if it's automated, what does it need workers for? :tongue: The AC aliens look nice in LGM uniforms too.

Keep up the great work!

Thanks!

Did you contact the operators? I said they were standing by!

Errr... well the machine is automated. but you need the LGM for maintenance and feeding the machine. (not to mention ewok/wookie powered!) Yeah that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :grin:

Actually the AC aren't in LGM uniforms... but I did make them all blue to be consistent :laugh:

Brilliant creation. The colors look great as does the greebling. Looks especially good with the lighting. Kinda disappointed by the lack of a brickbuilt base since that would have allowed for extra stuff there, but it's still great. Lots of LGMs also.

The LGMs sure make for some good slave laborers, but if it's automated, what does it need workers for? :tongue:

Maintanence?

Thanks. I admit I had a lot of fun writing the description and belting it out in my best announcer voice as i wrote it :blush:

But WAIT! There's more! :laugh_hard:

You did forget the part where the announcer compares prices, though. And you should list the price minus one of whatever the smallest coin is. Like,

"That's right, you get the Automated Automaton Machine and two Hover Lift Transports, a 7 million Quantloo-value, for just 4,999,999.99! Just pay separate shipping and handling!"

Brilliant creation. The colors look great as does the greebling. Looks especially good with the lighting. Kinda disappointed by the lack of a brickbuilt base since that would have allowed for extra stuff there, but it's still great. Lots of LGMs also.

Thanks! I actually have a version 2 planned out – sadly this does not function well over 8 hours public displays – so I’m going to rework it to be more stable – and going to add lots of improvements, like a bigger base!

I have some ideas of what to put on the base – but what would you like to see?

But WAIT! There's more! :laugh_hard:

You did forget the part where the announcer compares prices, though. And you should list the price minus one of whatever the smallest coin is. Like,

"That's right, you get the Automated Automaton Machine and two Hover Lift Transports, a 7 million Quantloo-value, for just 4,999,999.99! Just pay separate shipping and handling!"

haha :laugh:

it’s been awhile i’m getting rusty with my late night sales pitches!

But shipping and handling is the killer – it fell apart the first time I tried to move it :grin:

Don’t forget you can get it for just 5 easy installments of 999,999.99!

Call now!

Wicked! The greebles and overall color scheme is lovely, so is, of course, the creation of robots. The spacy looks is great on this MOC, guess the use of trans-green and dark bley does the trick. :wink:

Wicked! The greebles and overall color scheme is lovely, so is, of course, the creation of robots. The spacy looks is great on this MOC, guess the use of trans-green and dark bley does the trick. :wink:

Thanks!

I'm glad you liked the look/colour and the greebles.

I had a lot of 'space' to work with on this moc, cause I had to hide some of the mechanics, and I actually spent a lot of time trying different amounts of 'greeble' and some colour schemes to be interesting but not take away too much from the action. Good to know it was worth the effort :laugh:

Wow, simply a stunning creation SI-mocs! The effective detailing, lighting effects, funny intro/backstory, and overall presentation is definitely outstanding, excellent work! :thumbup:

Beautiful model. The color scheme and lighting give it a perfect sci-fi look and feel.

But shipping and handling is the killer – it fell apart the first time I tried to move it :grin:

That's why I don't say what the price of shipping and handling really is. :grin:

– sadly this does not function well over 8 hours public displays

Not to mention when I try to fix it! :laugh:

Congrats on the MOC Expert Tag, by the way. :wink:

Wow, simply a stunning creation SI-mocs! The effective detailing, lighting effects, funny intro/backstory, and overall presentation is definitely outstanding, excellent work! :thumbup:

/bow merci!

Beautiful model. The color scheme and lighting give it a perfect sci-fi look and feel.

:blush:

Not to mention when I try to fix it! :laugh:

Congrats on the MOC Expert Tag, by the way. :wink:

Thanks so much for helping out keeping it going all day... You're an honourary LGM in my books :grin:

Woh wah? Moc tag? how'd that happen? :wacko:

Looks great! :thumbup: What did you use for the reflective surface?

I have a huge black glass table that I play legos on :devil::grin:

Another freaking and stunning MOC, i really like the Alien Conquest team and how you used the minifigs in the MOC. BIG thumbs UP!

Great Moc... Simon... We (the wife and I) were impressed to see it up close and personal. I really liked the detailing

on the greeblies.

I cannot endorse the model because it has blatant cruelty to Ewoks and Wookies....on a pair of "Wheel(s) of Pain"

Now I could endorse it if the factory used Gungan (JarJar Binks, in particular) slaves and Timmies

(those annoying peskie minifigs in the old Time Cruiser sets).

:tongue::wink:

This is an amazing MOC. It was definitely one of my highlights from Brickfete as you really need to see it up close to appreciate how cool it is.

I can't wait for version 2.

You could have posted this MOC and said F U, and I'd still be in love with it, but instead you give it a hilarious story and it's amazing to boot.

Fanfreakingtastic, a front page well deserved.