26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

Thank you :)

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Ah, 'aresze' I was wondering when you post your red plane you show us Aussie's over on ANZFOL, but the tank......very interesting twin rail guns eh ? :devil:

Isn't this or in fact both a little sci-fi....well especially the tank.....I know of no army using anything like that yet ? :wink:

Great work 'aresze' and Brick On ! :grin:

Isn't this or in fact both a little sci-fi....well especially the tank.....I know of no army using anything like that yet ? :wink:

The plane is 'Sky-Fi' enough to stay here :wink: And it's nice! Original design, and it even comes with a stand. :thumbup:

I like it, but there are certain aspects that could use improving. I'll start with the positive. The front propeller and motor are lovely! Along with that, the wings shape and massive size really appeal to me. However, the cockpit looks a little cobbled together, the vents in the back throw me and the window goes up where the rest of the cockpit goes down, it looks funky. The tail area needs more shape and bulk. Remove the black from the plane as well, there is only four pieces of it that I can see and since it doesn't make a good highlight color it is just distracting. Likewise, I'd advise picking SOME highlight color, maybe spashing on a stripe of yellow or something, just to break up the constant red feel.