Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Baritones 3 Confirmation and Discussion thread

I think I visit you. We get along so well, your name is my name with "a" at end, you know?

What a coincidence! *oh2* You certainly have to come as soon as possible. :sweet:

Why has nobody complimented me??? We need more vodka. :angry:

Alcohol can't possibly help us in the long run here. :hmpf_bad: If we spend our time drinking away our sorrows, we will be unable to think clearly and the accursed scum will take over!

Alcohol can't possibly help us in the long run here...

That's an opinion. But good point about the scum. Maybe I can lure them out with my dazzlingly good looks.

Alcohol can't possibly help us in the long run here. :hmpf_bad: If we spend our time drinking away our sorrows, we will be unable to think clearly and the accursed scum will take over!

Huh? Wha shoo talkin bout?

I rest my case.

Aizun dun bai yuuu..... :drunk:

Call it what you will, but smoking pot, or encouraging such behavior, is a crimial offence punishable by a hefty fine. But we have much more serious offences to look into now, so I'll turn a blind eye for now. You may continue :thumbup:

Listen, bitch. I don't use drugs, I get high on life and relaxation. Now look what you did, you made me swear. I hate swearing.

Aizun dun bai yuuu..... :drunk:

Someone took the wrong method of relaxation. :hmpf:

Namaste everyone. :sweet:

Server's back! On with the discussion! :sweet:

Now look what you did, you made me swear. I hate swearing.

Have you made my lovely wife ( :wub: ) of esteemed moral conduct do this? :angry: It's a pity the police has decided to look the other way where these matters are concerned.

Server's back! On with the discussion! :sweet:

Have you made my lovely wife ( :wub: ) of esteemed moral conduct do this? :angry: It's a pity the police has decided to look the other way where these matters are concerned.

Worry not Mr. Borris, while the highway patrol may be keeping leniant on these issues, you can be assured that the local police officers will be keeping record of all breaches of the peace and tickets will be filed accordingly after the recent crime has been dealt with.

Worry not Mr. Borris, while the highway patrol may be keeping leniant on these issues, you can be assured that the local police officers will be keeping record of all breaches of the peace and tickets will be filed accordingly after the recent crime has been dealt with.

Excellent. :sweet:

Little did the wee players know that Hinckley crashed the server himself in order to buy some time! :tongue:

Day One has now been posted.

Please use this thread for discussion purposes only. Posting in character or playing the game in this thread is forbidden and punishable by death. So there. :tongue:

Given, that was a slip-up on the wolf's part,

And the brilliant work of the town slut catching the slip-up. :grin:

The wolf is still a bit embarrassed by that. :blush: But he figures it happens to everyone, especially when there are such clever sluts around.

The wolf is still a bit embarrassed by that. :blush: But he figures it happens to everyone, especially when there are such clever sluts around.

:wub:

Where's your avatar?? :angry:

:tongue::drool:

I honest to god have no idea. I have tried it like a zillion time and it won't let me update it... if you want to change it for me, go right ahead, or else I'm just sticking it in my signature and remaining a lamb for the rest of my EB life.

I honest to god have no idea. I have tried it like a zillion time and it won't let me update it... if you want to change it for me, go right ahead, or else I'm just sticking it in my signature and remaining a lamb for the rest of my EB life.

Your profile pic is Petr. Are you changing the wrong one? :hmpf: Stupid werewolf.

Changed both. Trust me, I know the difference. Well, I forgot the difference at first, but then I remembered, and it still wouldn't allow it. Hehe. Or I'm just so dedicated to the game that I've already become Petr. Either or. Thank you Hinckles, you're the bestest. :wub:

And the brilliant work of the town slut catching the slip-up. :grin:

Of course, how could I ever forget? :pir_kiss:

:ugh: Of course, that certainly didn't help the rest of the Werewolf team.

Haha, stupid FBI. Never trust anyone that claims to be an FBI agent. Or so I've heard. :grin:

Haha, stupid FBI. Never trust anyone that claims to be an FBI agent. Or so I've heard. :grin:

Pffft. Toaster salesmen. Can't trust those either. Or the godfather's wing-man.

Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player. You may also proxy your vote to another player, using this format; proxy: Character (Player)

Does this mean that we are not playing with the classic Hinckley set up of only one unvote per day?

Stupid question, I know, but hosts have been known to forget things, there's a lot to organize! :laugh:

Does this mean that we are not playing with the classic Hinckley set up of only one unvote per day?

Stupid question, I know, but hosts have been known to forget things, there's a lot to organize! :laugh:

Oh just wait for it. :devil: