QQS

Sub Slizer v 2.0

Hello there!

I bet some of you saw loserkiller's Brickshelf gallery. It's famous for his modernized Slizers - just see it. My favourite Slizers are Jungle and Sub. Loserkiller's Jungle was made perfect however I'm not sure what thinking about his sub. So I decided to make it in my way.

Ladies and Gentlemen, here's my newest MOC:

00.jpg

BRICKSHELF

DEVIANART

FlickR

MAJHOST (wip)

moc_titles_data_eng.png

33_1.png

moc_titles_about_eng.png

When asteroid had fallen from the sky, explosion destroyed half of the planet. Some worlds, like Jungle or Rock stopped existing. The Mutants were born from dead bodies of the unfortunate inhabitants. All other had understood, that they were going for supremacy of all planet...

In Deep Sea World one of the Sub Slizers - known from his bravery and bravado - fathomed the mystery of The Holy Pearl, receiving mostunusual power he could ever imagined. He's new destiny was clear - protect the ocean and beat mutants.

moc_titles_model_pl.png

16.jpg

01.jpg_thumb.jpg 02.jpg_thumb.jpg 03.jpg_thumb.jpg 04.jpg_thumb.jpg 05.jpg_thumb.jpg

06.jpg_thumb.jpg 07.jpg_thumb.jpg 08.jpg_thumb.jpg 09.jpg_thumb.jpg 10.jpg_thumb.jpg

11.jpg_thumb.jpg 12.jpg_thumb.jpg 13.jpg_thumb.jpg 14.jpg_thumb.jpg 15.jpg_thumb.jpg

23.jpg_thumb.jpg 24.jpg_thumb.jpg 25.jpg_thumb.jpg 26.jpg_thumb.jpg

moc_titles_weapon_eng.png

28.jpg

32.jpg_thumb.jpg 35.jpg_thumb.jpg 27.jpg_thumb.jpg

moc_titles_additional_eng.png

19.jpg_thumb.jpg 20.jpg_thumb.jpg 21.jpg_thumb.jpg

29.jpg_thumb.jpg 30.jpg_thumb.jpg 31.jpg_thumb.jpg

But mutants weren't the only problem. Levitating dead worlds covered the sky. Some of it's part, like rocks were falling from the sky... But the rocks blended with Energy World were much more dangerous ...

New Sea Protector could test his strenght...

Edited by QQS

That is awsome! It reminds me very strongly of the original, so great work on not losing the flavor of the charecter.

It's been quite a while since I have spotted a slizer! But well done, like his gun! :classic:

I'm glad you like him :) I wasn't sure if showing him might be a good idea (see wip version), but I made some little modifications - and voila, sub-slizer done!

Thanks for comments!

The original Sub Slizer was my first Slizer (and thus, my first buildable Action Figure).

You did an amazing job with your MOC! Just like toatyger already said, you did a great job transporting the design and the feel of the original character into your MOC.

Greatly built MOC! However, I have a very specific perception of Slizers, and as I see Scuba/Sub, it is female.

That's why I can't name this MOC perfect and agree with Zork and others. This model is too massive for female character, but it doesn't mean that it isn't good.

And, by the hell, it's my own vision of Slizers. =))

Edited by -N13OS-

you did a great job transporting the design and the feel of the original character into your MOC.

However' date=' I have a very specific perception of Slizers, and as I see Scuba/Sub, it is female.[/quote']

Hm, that interpretation is quite interesting, because I always thought Sub has been male. If I made a female, I would make her more detailed and richer with women attributies ;)

BTW I read somewhere that many people think Millenium is a woman ;)

Edited by QQS

Because of the spelling of his name: Millenia. =) By the way, I've got some Slizer arts where I've tried to introduce Scuba as female, thou my drawing skills are not very good.

I don't think that Scuba would have to be 'feminine' in order to be female, especially if he/she is a robot with a specific function.

But this moc is pretty awesome, anyways.

Edited by CabooseBM