Sign in to follow this  
Mister Phes

Pirates of the Caribbean Contest Winners

Better late than never!

I`m totally beside myself for reaching 2nd place with my first MOC ever. Thanks for this amazing contest, congrats to all the winners and above all thanks to everyone voting for my entry :pir-grin:

This contest spured me on participating in other contest. Just realized the "spaghetti western contest" as a new challenge. Timt to start as its just 3 weeks to go. Fortunately I have 3 weeks holiday from next week forward.

hammelgeier

I just got my prize today! I have to say, that was some excellent packing. I kind of feel that a blog should be writen about some of the best techiques for shipping LEGO products.

By the way, wre there any winners for the Creative Critic? I know during the contest I recieved some excellent feedback which brought my story up to the level it was. :D

I just got my prize today! I have to say, that was some excellent packing. I kind of feel that a blog should be writen about some of the best techiques for shipping LEGO products.

By the way, wre there any winners for the Creative Critic? I know during the contest I recieved some excellent feedback which brought my story up to the level it was. :D

We're still working on determining the winners. :pir-classic:

I just received my awesome prize, thanks! :pir_laugh2: Can't wait to build it, looks like a nice set with great minifigures.