Sign in to follow this  
CopMike

TLG survey - input please!

This is small feedback for one of the questions on going to events (Brickworld and Kidsfest). The question asked if "Have you ever been to a BrickWorld or Kidsfest event?"

I thought the wording was a bit restrictive... I thought the question should have been: "Have you been to a fan-oriented event like Brickworld or Kidsfest?" So, it was in that context that I replied yes. Since I've been to a few Brickfests (when they were in Washington DC) and also Brickfete (in Toronto).

I wonder what kind of input they will get and what they'll do with the information they receive.

Done. Having our voices heard as AFOLs is always appreciated, even if the Survey is brief. It sounds like LEGO at planning more public events.

Done. Having our voices heard as AFOLs is always appreciated, even if the Survey is brief. It sounds like LEGO at planning more public events.

That's what I got as well. It sounds like they're looking at doing more at the retail store or putting on a Lego officially ran event. I've yet to go to an event, but in my current situation, getting away for one ant an option, but I completely(!) want to go.

Done

I like that LEGO is listening to the fans! They should have events in more countries (not only USA, Denmark, Germany and UK).

I appreciate how TLG likes to receive input from the AFOL community. Gives the impression they care about us a lot.

Survey done. :wink:

Stay Frosty

Edited by Paladin Hicks

Completed it - as others have said, it was rather short. Here's hoping from more events in the US - the northeast could really use one.

This was much different than other Lego surveys from past years. It was more focused on the interaction between the company and consumers and less so on the product itself. It also was a lot shorter.

I was a little embarrassed after replying "No" several times, and having to answer that I didn't care enough when asked "Why not?". :blush:

I never even knew there where fanevents until a few weeks ago, beeing an adult who isnt an AFOL (do not have millions of bricks and not intending to get any, but LDD is a nice tool and reminds me of the past). To be quite honest, If I had known there where such events I would have loved to attend them, to see the same kind of exhibitions going on as is shown on these forums. I am amazed there are no such events in Denmark, the capitol of Lego. If there is, I have never heard of them.

A little exposure can go a long way.

Go here to complete the survey for july, yeah I know it´s a bit late but still ..... :blush:!

Yes sir, done and done.

After a small break from one of my favorite things (no, not a Dark Age, just a little vacation with no LEGO, although I picked up two nice little Kingdoms sets) this was just the thing to get me back into the swing of things with LEGO. As I went through it, I was surprised by its length (short) and that it wasn't as much about LEGO products as it was LEGO (company) and the consumers. I was a little confused with some questions, but I answered to the best of my ability. These things are so helpful. I like that LEGO could be considering an official event.

Quick and easy survey! I am glad TLC is actively seeking out new ways to make the fans happy. Way to go LEGO! :thumbup: