Dietrich x 2

Frost x 1

Wierzbowski x 2

Crowe x 2

Smartgunners:

Vasquez sold

Drake sold

Aliens/Xenos x 4

Smartgunners and Xenos/Aliens are $20, Marines $17, international shipping (insured $10)

Hicks and Vasquez are sold out right now. I'll make some new ones soon.

Edited by Blacktron

Got my figures today and i'm really impressed!! Very fast shipping and super professional service from Blacktron :) 10/10

I'll see if i can upload some pics tomorrow :)

Thanks very much for your feedback, vurt! :-)

I got a new addition for this sale thread. For the first time I will offer some Minifigure Xenos/Aliens. 2 feet glued to the minifigure legs, 2 claws (removable and turnable), turnable head with silver teeth. The Ribcage is like a removable armor with the tubes and tail connected to it.

HudsonXenobetter_zps5eaa42b6.jpg

Xenoside_zpsfe364710.jpg

XenoGroup_zps30e03e2f.jpg

You'll find a few more pictures of them in the Custom figures thread: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=57638&st=100

Edited by Blacktron

Cool :) just got a few Kubrick Aliens for my marines :)

what's the, hmm, "plate" they're standing on in these pictures above?

Hi Vurt! :-)

I didn't even know about those Kubrick Aliens. I've googled a few pictures of them a moment ago. It's amazing how close they are to my customs.

The Baseplate I used for those pictures is the one that came with the Alien Queen from Mc Farlane Toys a few years ago.

queen-mc-aliens-ultra-deluxe-xenomorph-queen-coming-to-a-toy-store-near-you.jpeg?width=640&height=312

Update 11/2014

Hicks x 2

Hudson x 2

Apone x 2

Dietrich x 2

Frost x 2

Wierzbowski x 2

Crowe x 2

Smartgunners:

Vasquez x 3

Drake x 2

Aliens/Xenos x 3

Smartgunners and Xenos/Aliens are $20, Marines $17, international shipping (insured $10)

New versions of both Smartgunners are ready. Also made some new Hudsons and Hicks.

Edited by Blacktron

Thought I'd update my previous review now I've received my Xeno fig (Thanks Blacktron!).

Wow!! The Xeno looks even better in the hand than it does in the pics. Great detailing. The head and hands can be rotated and the arms and legs move freely like a normal fig. The claw feet give the Xeno just enough extra height for the correct scale so they're taller than a man - and they even have a stud hole in the sole allowing them to be attached to a plate just like a regular figure. Awesome attention to detail.

I also received some new improved marine helmets. The original helmets tended to be a bit loose on the minfig head - but the new ones have totally solved that problem. Blacktron has used a clear rubbery layer inside the helmet which grips the minifig head very firmly. No more problems with helmets accidentally rotating or falling off. Some of the helmets even have an infra-red sight over one eye which is actually made of transparent plastic so you can see the minifig's eye thru it. Very cool.

Looking forward to mocing with these great new figures. Highly recommended for all Aliens fans.

Thanks very much for your feedback, Missing Brick! :classic:

Yes, I've made a new set of moulds for the regular helmet and the soft cover helmet. The new helmets have a better fit and don't fall off, as some of the old ones did. But nothing about the material I use has changed, it's just the prototype helmets and moulds that have changed. The transparent plastic you see is just the Infrared-Sight-Helmets. They have to be made in transparent plastic, so that the visor is transparent. There is also a little Glow-in-the-Dark-Color in the Mix. Not much, but your visors should glow. It also looks great in the light of a blue LED. :classic:

Hi Blacktron, awesome creations!

My girlfriend is crazy about Aliens so I'm really interested in building a diorama of a scene.

I'm trying to build an APC and may small Aliens made with bricks but I really need your skill to populate the crew :-)

looking forward to PM you ;-)

Yup, Larry's powerloader is a brilliant design - great fun to copy - and most of the parts are very cheap on Bricklink because yellow isn't a very popular colour generally. Only downside is the model is pretty fragile and can be tricky to pose (the feet and arm connections were a bit loose on mine). But once you've got it posed it looks awesome - very movie accurate.

@leews2001: Yes, I got 3 xenos left right now. In case they will sell out, I'll make a second wave of them. :classic:

@Giomel & Missing Brick: You guys really make me nervous about building my first the power loader. I love the version of Larry Lars. Accurate and not to oversized, like most you can find around the web.

Updated list of what's available and ready for shipping. January 2015

Hicks x 1

Hudson sold out

Apone x 1

Dietrich x 2

Frost x 2

Wierzbowski x 2

Crowe x 2

Smartgunners:

Vasquez x 2

Drake x 2

Aliens/Xenos x 3

Wow! Let's just hope this welcome committee doesn't stress them to much! :classic:

Thanks for this great feedback. I'm happy you like them. Please feel free to post some pictures of your APC here when it's completed. And if you got stuck in building you know where you can find us. :thumbup:

@leews2001: Yes, I got 3 xenos left right now. In case they will sell out, I'll make a second wave of them. :classic:

@Giomel & Missing Brick: You guys really make me nervous about building my first the power loader. I love the version of Larry Lars. Accurate and not to oversized, like most you can find around the web.

Updated list of what's available and ready for shipping. January 2015

Hicks x 1

Hudson sold out

Apone x 1

Dietrich x 2

Frost x 2

Wierzbowski x 2

Crowe x 2

Smartgunners:

Vasquez x 2

Drake x 2

Aliens/Xenos x 3

Hey Blacktron, can you tell me how to buy minifies from you and also, can you tell me the cost of extra pulse rifles, flame throwers and smart guns? For my son who loves your minifigs.

Hi Gavin2f! The Marines aren't in any sales platform like Ebay or Etsy. I offer them only here on Eurobricks. What's available, prices and shipping costs are here in this thread.If you're interested in buying some, please write me an Email. My adress is: RomeVox@web.de

So I can't buy some extra pulse rifles? Because my son wants to give a couple of extra weapons to the marines, but I'm guessing that I can't. Thanks for responding so fast by the way.

Hi Gavin2f!

The Pulse Rifle isn't sculpted by me. I only did the paint job of the pulse Rifles included with the figures. If you're interested to buy some Colonial Marines, I would be happy to include some extra pulse rifles as a bonus. If you need more than that, they're available and done by Brickarms: http://www.brickarms.com/toys/weapons/M41A.aspx

I hope that helps. :classic:

Hi Captain Pirate Man! Thanks for your feedback.

Aliens is Sci-Fi-Horror. I don't think Lego would be interested in that. Also I would be the wrong person to start an ideas project. I only build the figures. For dioramas, power loaders, APC etc. - there are much better builders than me. :-)

It wouldn't be the first time Aliens were made into a children's toy, Hell I had a queen alien a couple of drones when I was younger. But I agree that it "may" be outside of Lego's prefered themes. But people forget, but Ghostbusters was not originally meant for children. It was an adult film, hence the language and some of the scary imagery. It became popular amoung kids, so then they made the cartoon, and GB2 is far more kid friendly than the original. But the original film was meant for adults. But to be fair it did get a pg rating while Aliens is an R. But honestly I don't know how Ghostbusters wasn't at least a pg13? I have not seen another film with that rating with as much cursing in it, obviously times were different then.

But beyond all that, I stand by what I said originally, these would be fantastic official sets.

Gotta agree: I don't think mother-&-child-friendly Lego would ever touch a gory horror franchise where people get brutally killed by insect-like Aliens. Not gonna happen. But no problem: Blacktron can supply better-than-Lego-quality figs and you can copy fantastic Aliens vehicles mocs from great builders like Larry Lars, Grant Masters & Legohaulic on flickr. Who needs Lego Ideas!

Here's a gallery of some of the best aliens builds on flickr

Awww - those Microfighter and chibby style vehicles are so damn cute. I love this chibby Dropship. :classic:

Great to read from you again, Missing Brick! How are you, my fellow Wingman? :wink:

Edited by Blacktron

Great to read from you again, Missing Brick! How are you, my fellow Wingman? :wink:

Good thanks. I'm working on a new moc featuring your Xeno figs & marines - just waiting for a bricklink order to arrive so I can finish it.

Great! I'm looking forward to it. :classic: I've been out of the whole Marines Project for a few month, because I had some other stuff to do. Now I'm back, making more troops.

The newest wave of figures I'm shipping right now:

Poster%20Part%201_zpsv2gtzzll.jpgPoster%20Part%202_zpsgbgdwsw1.jpg

Poster%20Part%203_zpsecinhpov.jpg

Edited by Blacktron