Sign in to follow this  
menq

LEGO Star Wars Minifigs

Hey Big Cam,

No, it's in there... Protocol Droid

mfnl-droid-pd-f.pngmfnl-droid-pd-b.png

Move three bricks up and three bricks left from the lower right corner of the pic on the first page.

It's an imperial droid and therefore in the imperial 'corner'. Not all the 3PO-droids are on the same row.

Ah ha, that's what I was wondering, since there was a whole row of 3PO's and one spot open, so I assumed it went there.

Do you have a picture with only all the protocol and astromech droids? Because that would be so cool! :cry_happy:

That would be cool indeed! But no I don't have that at hand; I would have to make one... The only thing I can offer you is this page on my website.

Edited by menq

:laugh::laugh: Same answer within 2 minutes of each other...

:laugh: We must have clicked reply at the same time but I had to try find the link.

That would be cool indeed! But no I don't have that at hand; I would have to make one... The only thing I can offer you is this page on my website.

That's very close indeed! I have had your site bookmarked for a while, even before I joined Eurobricks. One question though: why are there some droids missing from that section? Shouldn't the chrome 3PO be there, for example? Not that I'm criticizing. In fact I really admire the work you have put into that site.

That picture of the minifigure display is one of the most amazing things I've ever seen on here. That is one hell of a collection. Outstanding!

That's very close indeed! I have had your site bookmarked for a while, even before I joined Eurobricks. One question though: why are there some droids missing from that section? Shouldn't the chrome 3PO be there, for example? Not that I'm criticizing. In fact I really admire the work you have put into that site.

That is because my website has two perspectives: Star Wars and LEGO. C-3P0 is one SW character but has a few LEGO versions. The droids page is in the Star Wars section (it is in the upper part of the index page - it is shown on the help page). So there is just one droid per character and therefore only one battle droid on the droids (sub index) page. The LEGO (sub index) pages contain all version of a fig.

Hope this helps.

That picture of the minifigure display is one of the most amazing things I've ever seen on here. That is one hell of a collection. Outstanding!

Thanx 22kane and others before you for your compliments!! It is much appreciated!

That is because my website has two perspectives: Star Wars and LEGO. C-3P0 is one SW character but has a few LEGO versions. The droids page is in the Star Wars section (it is in the upper part of the index page - it is shown on the help page). So there is just one droid per character and therefore only one battle droid on the droids (sub index) page. The LEGO (sub index) pages contain all version of a fig.

Hope this helps.

I see. Thanks for explaining. I actually hope to complete the astromech and protocol droid collection someday... But I've still got a good way to go!