Sign in to follow this  
Jurgen Krooshoop

LPub doesn't shop Flex Axles

I'm working on instructions for a new model. To save some time, I'm looking into LPub4.

Everything works fine, but for some strange reaon, the flex-axle I generate with LSynth don't show in LPub. And the weird thing are: LDView does show them (& LDview is the selected renderer in LPub) and a ribbed hose I generated with LSynth does shop in LPub. I've attached the MPD-file I'm working on.

No it will be a new car I'm working on. And I forgot to click the Ättach thies file"-button. Now I clicked it but I'm not allowed to upload this kind of file. But none of my MP-files show Flex axles in LPub...

Hello, if Lpub crash during the loading, you may verify if you have install Ldview or Ldglite (in the preference option), then ensure you to have the model.pli in the corect folder (again in the preference option). Regarding the flex part, you may install it when you install Lsynth. I have attached the file Lsynth.zip, extracte it an copy in C:/program file/Ldraw/apps. I have attache the file Lpub.zip, extract it and copy in C:/program file/ (this is the version 4). Then have a close look to the mlcad.ini because lot of line of code refer to lsynth and you must correct if the path is not good. I have attached mine, you can copy and erase yours but check the path before launch mlcad (this is the last version or mlcad.ini modified by J.C Tchang). Then, you can launch Plub.

You can download the file here : http://nicolas.lespour.free.fr/fichiers/images/Lego/Lpub4/Lynth-mlcad.zip

I hope you will figure out, the most common problem with lpub is about the lsynth, which is almost always a problem of instal or pathing

ps : don't hesitate to mail me. I don't go often on the forum but I respond to every mail I receive and I am quite good to debug Lpub (last : Lpub setup project crashes when there is a line break before the list of part...)

Thank you very much for your help. Nico71, I will try out your suggestions.

Edit: When I copied all the LSynth parts to c:\>Program Files/Ldraw/Models, they did appear in LPub. So it was indeed a file-path problem. Thanks all for the help !!

Edited by Jurgen Krooshoop