Rufus

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 6 Discussion

These are all very impressive! I can't wait to get them. I really like the butcher, he will make a very good krispy kreme worker! :laugh:

I agree the butcher is great. I also like the sword in the warrior minifigure. Wouldn't it be great if this made it into main stream Kingdoms sets. :grin:

I'm hoping to see a redecoed spaceman in red eventually. It's time for an update of those classic colors!

I second that wish with a slight modification; I wish to see it in dark red. Space suits in dark colors seem way truer to sci-fi movies games etc. and a dark red on would go quite a long way in sci-fi moc'ing. :wink:

I like a few of these, but the minotaur :cry_happy:

I'm gonna have to get a few of them. Looks like my You-Know-Who minifigs (I have 2, but I only use 1) will be getting a couple extra thugs! :laugh:

Loving the Celt and the Minotaur! I would really love a Bodecia minifig ( A woman Celt). I love how the women minifigs are getting a morre action packed role in this series though. :thumbup:

A Boadicea in hot pink? :laugh: A sword wielding female Celt would be cool though.

Well that makes this fig more appealing. I still think that I'm in the minority though when it comes to not liking the head. It just doesn't appeal to me.

On the other hand...whats with the other body? Is there going to be another robot? If so, that would be great! I'll take all the robots I can get.

Now that looks a lot better. Notice it has a stand now in that picture.

Stands are easy to come by tho, I have a ton now.

I *DO* like the alien Torso pictured in the version with the white ray gun MUCH better, it'd be time for some X-Com themed builds...... At the worst I'd get some of the plain gray torsos from the online PaB and swap them out, the head is the draw here.

Thanks for the pic. The alien does look a lot better. I do wonder what it was doing on the other torso, though. It's not like they're that similar.

Thanks for the pic. The alien does look a lot better. I do wonder what it was doing on the other torso, though. It's not like they're that similar.

The other torso could be from OTHER minifig! Robot again?

A typical "me too" regarding the alien. I particularly like the white gun coupled with the green laser beam, it definitely suits this figure.

Any word on the other six figures? I figure there's a sports person and a horror-themed figure yet to come.

Stands are easy to come by tho, I have a ton now.

I *DO* like the alien Torso pictured in the version with the white ray gun MUCH better, it'd be time for some X-Com themed builds...... At the worst I'd get some of the plain gray torsos from the online PaB and swap them out, the head is the draw here.

I didn't mean to imply that stands are hard to come by, just that all the other minifigures besides the Alien and the Statue of Liberty were pictured with collectable minifigure stands. I was just wondering if these two were not collectable minifigs and perhaps from a different line. It could also be just the human randomness of the person who took the pictures.

Edit: I wonder if the person who leaked these pictures worked at the factory and only had access to the parts. Maybe they are not sure which parts go with which. That would explain the robot torso on the alien. Maybe the white gun goes with the female space hero for example. Most of them are pretty obvious though.

Edited by mo123567

This is exciting! It also means that there is a kind of robot in the way (The other torso). Plus the gun and the laser are great. I am ready to amass these things.

Bonaparte: Pics removed on request of LEGO

Edited by Bonaparte

I was able to find the original Leprechaum, Skater girl, butcher, mechanic and high lander pics in that site. Seems they are all for sale for 59.00 yuans.

That site sells some very odd stuff : http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=12464792885&

Edit: And I mean, really : http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=10248719680&

Among their favorite products are some CM from previous series, but some with swapped/missing accessories / body parts.

Also found this: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=10463355020& . That's a strange gun.

Edited by vexorian

I was able to find the original Leprechaum, Skater girl, butcher, mechanic and high lander pics in that site. Seems they are all for sale for 59.00 yuans.

That site sells some very odd stuff : http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=12464792885&

Edit: And I mean, really : http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=10248719680&

Among their favorite products are some CM from previous series, but some with swapped/missing accessories / body parts.

Also found this: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=10463355020& . That's a strange gun.

The keychain of Patrick as a super hero is actually legit, it's from a new Spongebob set, but obviously the tag is wrong. And i think the legs are wrong too.

The keychain of Patrick as a super hero is actually legit, it's from a new Spongebob set, but obviously the tag is wrong. And i think the legs are wrong too.

I didn't say it wasn't legit, I said it was strange, note that he has the Cheerleader's torso. It is a chimera!

I didn't say it wasn't legit, I said it was strange, note that he has the Cheerleader's torso. It is a chimera!

Very strange, even after google chrome translated it, it didn't make much sense.

My conclusion is that the site makes a business to sell leaked LEGO stuff, but their problem is that sometimes they don't really know what goes where.

Gives me hope. Most likely the Minotaur will get a cool accessory and hopefully the space woman will get a different gun.

Edited by vexorian

The seller probably got the stuff from a LEGO factory in China. It's probably the extras that the contracting factory made for TLG.

A couple of interesting items:

My link

Look at the circular thingy. New Hero factory part?

My link

Ninja princess for Toys r us Brickoctober

First lego league

large joker

Naga tail?

The seller obviously has no idea what the stuff is:

rofl

This one is titled "The banana king"

More proof that it's either defects or extras made for TLG

Where's your hair, princess?

Edited by lisqr