Rufus

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 6 Discussion

The Dwarf is awesomely detailed though.

But we have not seen what accessory will the minotaur get.

^ What are you talking about?

Talking about the LEGO theme replacing belville this chinese store was selling. And that we all know LEGO system is better than those things, so why create themes for girls with doll shapes ¬¬

Who needs a chaos dwarf when they can have a minotaur?

I need both. :tongue:

Talking about the LEGO theme replacing belville this chinese store was selling. And that we all know LEGO system is better than those things, so why create themes for girls with doll shapes ¬¬

*sigh* Because sets with minifigures cater to a different group of people than Belville and other girls' themes. Yes, there are girls who love minifigures and the LEGO System. But there are lots and lots of girls who don't buy regular minifig-scale LEGO, and most girl-specific themes are designed to tap into that market.

Meanwhile, there's a separate discussion topic for the girls' theme over here.

I propose to skip Series 5 and go directly to 6. Who needs a chaos dwarf when they can have a minotaur?

But... why not have both!

I think it's about to get beat out by iron man. :laugh::sarcasm_smug: Though in all seriousness I actually like the "robot" torso on the alien better and I am a bit disappointed with the alien looking one.

I think it is likely that torso will be used somewhere else. Hopefully in another series 6 figure.

Though there are also plenty of chances this other robot will be 'female' o_O.

Is that a shopping trip or is momma minotaur teaching her offspring how to terrorize the general population?

Can't wait for the other minifigs to be revealed!

I wonder if the odd gun with a clip could possibly be a paintball gun. Wonder if the paintball container clip into the top.

I wonder if the odd gun with a clip could possibly be a paintball gun. Wonder if the paintball container clip into the top.

That'd be interesting. And it'd fill the sports minifig slot. Though usually TLG molds their guns as one piece. (not that I'm going to complain if they start making gun accessories with standard connections, BA-style)

Is that a shopping trip or is momma minotaur teaching her offspring how to terrorize the general population?

No I think there just going for a friendly shopping trip because spongebob dosn't look scared, just mad!

Wow, the Minotaur looks astonishing. To me this is the highlight of the series so far. But most of the other figers are also nice, such as the genie, the statue of liberty, the barbarian or the leprechaun. I love the mechanic for his hair, and the skater girl is also quite adorable. One more wave to hurt my wallet badly, but I just can't stop buying them. :cry_sad: I'm excited what the others will be, I'm not sure if I'd need a paintball gunner, but it'd be a good chance for TLC to fill the demand of military figs without actually breaking their rules, just like the toy story soldiers.

I wouldn't put any money on them being fake. But it is most likely they are not final. Accessories may/will change. The Statue of liberty has a piece backwards in the only pic of her we have right now and it is very likely that the space gal has a different accessory (probably a pink/black gun with a different ray color).

I'm really loving that alien head, he could work out great for any number of area 51 type creations. :wub:

On direct request of LEGO I have removed all embedded pictures from this discussion.

On direct request of LEGO I have removed all embedded pictures from this discussion.

Thanks for confirming the figs are authentic (even though I never doubted it personally). :laugh:

What's the real point in deleting those pictures? Ok, companies don't like leaks, but ...

Personally, I don't see the purpose of trying to repress info on the internet... It is simply impossible, and it is a well known effect that if you try to do so, people will just start sharing it even more!

Personally, I don't see the purpose of trying to repress info on the internet... It is simply impossible, and it is a well known effect that if you try to do so, people will just start sharing it even more!

Streisand Effect !!!

Exactly! Same happened with the leaked series 5 pics, and every other set of pics that have been leaked. Might as well let people post them if they're going to see them anyway, in my opinion.

Also, I don't get why Eurobricks have to "obey" the company. Probably a way to keep a good relationship and receive gifts.

Also, I don't get why Eurobricks have to "obey" the company. Probably a way to keep a good relationship and receive gifts.

I think that the right thing is to remove the pictures from the site if Lego asks to. I don't see why Lego does it in the first place though.

What's the real point in deleting those pictures? Ok, companies don't like leaks, but ...

I think I remember reading that if pics are leaked at enough time before release, it's enough time for a competitor to copy the new elements and release their own version first.