Sign in to follow this  

Welcome to EB! Very nice work. :classic: Love the big SNOT guitar sign. This looks like it could fit right in with the modular buildings. :thumbup:

By the way, I'm not sure what the exact policy is, but I believe unless you upload the .lxf file to go with the model, this topic should belong in one of the other theme forums. (not totally sure, though, just letting you know for future builds; no need for you to do anything about it - a staff member will fix it if it needs it)

We got a lot of really extraordinary work from Russia flowing in the last couple of days. First Hammer and now Just_a_man. Keep it comin' :classic:

High-quality modular home!Sign deserves special attention, it simply masterpiece! :thumbup:

I really like all the small details like the drums, drumsticks, turntable, gramophone records and the guitars.

@ jonwil: If you mean this fellow

0_6f018_17409efc_L.jpg

then the blue portion of his legs are the 970c42pb01 "Hips and Medium Blue Legs with Silver Inserts Pattern" part that comes in the col010 Super Wrestler minifig:

970c42pb01.jpgcol010.jpg

The lxf file link is dead. Is it possible for someone to repost it? Thanks in Advance

BTW, excited to find this site. Thanks for all your hard work.

Edited by jcaesar625

I have uploaded Just-a-man/ Bonesiii's Lego Musical Instruments LDD .lxf Building Instructions file for people to download via SkyDrive: https://skydrive.liv...CE2A1CC0886!315 . Here's what his "Music Store" instruments look like -- see them all on this Flickr photoset. :thumbup:

BIG IMAGE OF ALL OF BONESIII's MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS

8341138873_2bf3154d02_c.jpg

Edited by DLuders
Oversized image converted in text link. According to the Forum Rules, maximum size allowed is 800x600.