Sign in to follow this  
NXTManiac

Coldplay- Viva La Vida (In LEGO)

After 2 years of on and off production, I have completed my music video for Coldplay's Viva La Vida. Enjoy!

Great song pick to animate this to!

The cinematography is beautiful, clear, and flowing. You've successfully captured the deeper symbolism in the song in LEGO. My favorite part was the large minifigure strumming the guitar, with the effect conveyed through the 1x1 cylindrical bricks. That is just incredible attention to detail and perspective.

Easily one of the best Brickfilms of a music video, and now we know that Chris Martin looks great in plastic!

Very very cool! I'm glad you finished it because it's awesome! I really like the musical instruments and the symbolism you put in from the lyrics. Great work! I'll be sharing this with my friends and LUG.

After 2 years of on and off production, I have completed my music video for Coldplay's Viva La Vida. Enjoy!

that was so cool. great details!!

That is incredible... 2 years... just wow.

I was looking at it and just kept thinking - wait, no... no way... he did'nt... yes he did... :laugh:

I would have to look at this again to really pick my favorite moments (and I certainly will) but out of the top of my head my favorite moments are the drums, it's amazing how you managed to match the timing so precisely and the exploding castle is awesome too.

Great job!!

Very well done, this really is beautiful. It is by far the cleanest brickfilm i have seen. Such an amazing job.

That was freaking awesome.

I think it has to be the best brick animation I have seen. Loved when he jumps through the mirror, when there is the ripple across the ground, when the drummer hits the bell, the images in the eyes, when it zooms out in the end... I loved it all.

And 2 years, you are a more patient person than I am (which shows in your animation, it was flawless).

Oh my, you created such an wonderful video...what I really like about it is of course the big Minifighand but what I like even more is the wave effect you created in the End! Amazing!

You have put a lot of hard work and time into bringing those little plastic bricks to life. Great animation, lighting and camera work. Well deserved pat on the back :thumbup: .