Sign in to follow this  
J4ke

ADU Mech Bay

5992095580_580f6510d1_z.jpg 5992098018_db595a4b68_z.jpg

Those with good memories may remember a series of WIP pics I posted of this a few weeks ago. Well, not much has changed, but I finished and polished it a bit. Then I pretty much got bored of it, which is what happens when I have a build going on for a long time with no visible progress being made.

But anyway, here it is. I'm fairly pleased with it, although I think it looks better empty than holding a mech, since all the details are obscured.

There's more pics of the hangar in the photoset, and more views of the hardsuit itself here. Enjoy!

I like your Mech Bay, but the actual mech itself, when inside the bay, blends in too much with the background and makes it hard to distinguish the mech from the actual bay. Maybe try using a different colored mech so that the contrast will allow the bay as well as the mech to be seen.

Nice! The colour scheme works well, but I think the yellow highlights may have been a little overkill. Dark grey would have worked better, I think.

Great work. :classic:

I have to agree, the color scheme is a bit hard on the eyes. Perhaps dk. bley with blue accents and yellow for the warning signs, markers, etc. would've been better. That said, I like this MOC. It looks greebly, used, and messy, as any mech bay should be. :sweet:

As Others have said, the use of that much colour is a bit overwhelming, but that aside i think that this is amazing, fantastic and though out design, both the bay and the mech, suitably greebled and well put together! I think that the warning signs are just the icing on a very blue and yellow cake! :grin:

Hello!

Although I am usually not into "Mechas", it's a pleasure to look at this complete mecha diorama. The mecha's home base is built like you would imagine that it should look like. With lot's of technical stuff like grilles, vents, tubes etc. :classic: As for the mecha itself, I find the use of railing pieces for the feet quite original. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

I like it. But Maybe, like the others said it should be good to have some colour contrast. You could make the bay blue, and the Mech yellow. Instead of having everything mixed up.

Anyways, a nice creation :D