Sign in to follow this  
Bayou

[MOC] the P-Wing

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Hey,

This is my entries for the fbtb contest "alphabet fighter" contest.

I choose the letter "p", obviously ...

I have tried to stay in a classical star wars style and not be too extravagant. My aim was to design a ship which could exist in SW.

here are the pictures :

3-4faceNOIR.jpg

cote-droit.jpg

minifigs.jpg

album : P-wing on flickr

C&C are welcome ...

Yep, that's the letter P alright ! :laugh:

Excellent designing there 'Bayou', I really like the colours and is that where the astromech goes to in the front ? :wink:

Good luck in the contest and may the Eurobrick be with you always ! :grin:

Lovely work. The clean, smooth, white portion melds well with the greebled grey portion and the guns. Very creative way of inserting the astromech, too. :thumbup:

Thanks, the brick-padawan appreciate your comments brick-jedi ... :wink:

You achieved in building a ship in the shape of one of the most difficult letters , that's enough for me to be amazed ! Good luck in the contest , I believe you're gonna need it with all those Rook entries !

Hope there is a force shield around your astromech, poor guy doesn't stand a chance up front... :laugh:

Seriously, I saw this over at FBTB, and thought it was one of the better entries. Really like the clean look, the guns are really nicely positioned, and the radii is detailed well.

Best of luck.

Thanks all for your comments, they encourage me in MOC design. :sweet:

Hope there is a force shield around your astromech, poor guy doesn't stand a chance up front... :laugh:

Yes ... :laugh: I thought about it, but if the fighter is faster enough, the danger comes from rear ... the main problem in fact is like when you drive you car in summer : there are a lot of insects on your glass -> I mean the front is a dirty place !! Sorry for the astromech ... :blush:

R2D2 is very cool with the third feet!

I'm quite surprised because it's a very simple increase of design and I have already saw it many times on MOC on the web (so many peoples thought about it) and Lego didn't add it on there sets...what a shame. :wink: