Darth Yogi

MOC-74-Z Speeder bike

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Here is my third version of the 74-Z speeder bike. Credit for the steering vanes goes to Legohaulic on Flickr.

Please enjoy!

5984706309_91a971eb24_z.jpg

5985350768_e9e79401bf_z.jpg

5985270442_5d0860aeca_z.jpg

Thanks for looking, Please C&C.

EDIT-Better side view.

Edited by KielDaMan
Indexed

I like how compact you made this :thumbup: . The tooth pieces that Brickdoctor used would work well at the back - shame they're not available in brown :sad: . At first look I thought you'd built it in two halfs and the trooper was holding it together but I now see that his legs are pulled apart slightly - is he sitting on a droid arm? I would be interested to see a picture without the minifig.

Compact indeed. :thumbup: I especially like the brown hands you used. Although I wasn't sure if I liked it when I saw it the first time, I do like them now. I can also see you used two black hands, did you cut them? They look shorter than usual to me.

Overall I really like this one, well done...no, VERY well done! :wink:

Edited by Hollander

Except from the moc , which is awesome , I want to congratulate you about the scout's backpack , which I have noticed in the actual character and made with same way as you in my scouts ! All in all it's a total success Darth Yogi !

Edited by Troopmaker

Work of a genius this is 'Darth Yogi', simple but effective design elements i.e. the back pack of the trooper. :thumbup:

May the Sith brick be with you 'Darth Yogi'.....smarter than the average Sith lord ! :laugh:

I like how compact you made this :thumbup: . The tooth pieces that Brickdoctor used would work well at the back - shame they're not available in brown :sad: . At first look I thought you'd built it in two halfs and the trooper was holding it together but I now see that his legs are pulled apart slightly - is he sitting on a droid arm? I would be interested to see a picture without the minifig.

Thanks and yes it is on a droid arm. I will add a pic when I get back from vacation.

Compact indeed. :thumbup: I especially like the brown hands you used. Although I wasn't sure if I liked it when I saw it the first time, I do like them now. I can also see you used two black hands, did you cut them? They look shorter than usual to me.

Overall I really like this one, well done...no, VERY well done! :wink:

Thank you very much. Also nothing is cut.

Except from the moc , which is awesome , I want to congratulate you about the scout's backpack , which I have noticed in the actual character and made with same way as you in my scouts ! All in all it's a total success Darth Yogi !

Thanks, and it really does work perfect for the backpack :grin:

Work of a genius this is 'Darth Yogi', simple but effective design elements i.e. the back pack of the trooper. :thumbup:

May the Sith brick be with you 'Darth Yogi'.....smarter than the average Sith lord ! :laugh:

Thanks lightningtiger.