dongo

The architect's house (Modular)

indexed.gif B-RM-1D

Mr. Pritzker bought an old house in his home town and made some changes to adapt it to modern times.

He built an elevator to gain more space inside and he also redecorated all the rooms.

In the groud floor we find the dining room, the kitchen and a corridor with the elevator. On the first floor we have the room and the bathroom and on the second floor the living room with two separated areas, one for the TV and the other for reading.

At the back there is a balcony with a garden of giant cactus.

1315429792m_SPLASH.jpg

1315429897m_SPLASH.jpg

1315429902m_SPLASH.jpg

1315429907m_SPLASH.jpg

1315429912m_SPLASH.jpg

More pictures in the gallery: My link

Edited by Phred

The exterior is good, but the interior is amazing! For some reason I just :wub: that dark red couch with the footrest. Great work :thumbup: !

Nice, very nice structure 'dongo', only one sticky point - why is the kitchen all studs and the rest of the house tiled ? :grin:

Great work anyway and Brick On ! :grin:

Absolutely beautiful! Outstanding work! It has a nice Victorian feel to it. I can't compliment this enough. Great work!

Edited by 22kane

That is some gorgeous interior detailing - I especially love the dark red furniture, and the kitchen looks a lot like the sort of thing you see in Architectural Record these days. Will Mr. Pritzker be up for a Pritzker Prize for this one? :tongue:

1311018831m_SPLASH.jpg

1311019161m_SPLASH.jpg

1311019175m_SPLASH.jpg

1311019190m_SPLASH.jpg

1311019202m_SPLASH.jpg

1311018990m_SPLASH.jpg

1311018841m_SPLASH.jpg

1311018852m_SPLASH.jpg

1311018878m_SPLASH.jpg

1311018902m_SPLASH.jpg

1311018951m_SPLASH.jpg

1311019009m_SPLASH.jpg

1311019064m_SPLASH.jpg

1311019138m_SPLASH.jpg

Hope you like it

If only I could see something. :sceptic:

Am I the only one to see the text above instead of photos?

Am I the only one to see the text above instead of photos?

No, I can't see them either. I thought maybe it was a browser-related issue, as I've only just switched to Firefox, so I tried with Explorer instead, but that didn't help.

MOCpages's image server is apparently down since at least Friday evening, as far as I can tell – I'm not getting any images from them either. So unless dongo hasn't uploaded them elsewhere too (like I just did with most of mine to flickr), we can only wait for MOCpages to get up and running again...

I'm sure it's superb, but unfortunately the pictures do not work. I only have the dreaded "Posted Image with a red cross" sign. :sceptic:

Sorry but MOC pages crash is the cause of the problem, I'll try to solve it as soon as possible.

Done!

Edited by dongo

Finally - and it was worth the wait. The exterior is very nice, but the interior is like candy :) So many colours, and still you've managed to keep the design clean. Well done. The kitchen (I'm assuming that's what the lime green room is) looks a bit unfinished, though, and could really use some tiles - apart from that it's great!