Aveal  the black sheep

Proud to be a Bluecoat

What exactly does this mean? :pir-grin:

War. It means war. :bonaparte:

Do you have to be a Blue Coat to fight Red Coats around here?

PIrate :pirate_skel1: .

Looks to me like the beginning of a comic, but i don't know :pirate_sad2: .

In the future, please try to wait until you have a little more to post before starting a new topic. When you leave it like this, it just looks like another Redcoats vs. Bluecoats topic that always leads to meaningless posts and arguements. Are you just going to update this thread when your project is done, or are you starting a new topic?

Thanks! :classic:

Eheheh it does mean something...

First just letting everyone know which side I am on :pir-blush:

Second it will be a project I have been conjuring up in my mind ( :pir-sad2: and it is not a comic). I plan to update this topic rather than creating a new one but, as it might take a while till some new stuff show up, feel free to delete the topic.

Ând also I don´t see the problem with useless blue vs. red "parley" though ehehheh!Die red scum :jollyroger:!

Stay tuned boys and gals!

Overuse of Photoshop's noise filter detected! :pir_laugh2:

On the other hand, Bluecoats rock and are the only true non-pirate faction!

Looking forward to this mysterious project! :pir-sweet

Let's see what havoc you can wreck amongst the lobser's ranks... :devil_laugh:

Ând also I don´t see the problem with useless blue vs. red "parley" though ehehheh!Die red scum :jollyroger:!

Unfortunately we do see the problem, as we had these discussions before. In the end it wraps up to a bunch useless posts and arguements like Erdbeereis said, and the topic goes to nowhere. We have the Blue vs. Red tournaments once in a while so it's there where you pick a side and trash the other side. :pir-wink:

As for now I'll lock this thread up. Feel free to start another one when your project is getting a better shape so people can discuss about it.

And for those who want to know, I'm a Bluecoat. :pir-wink:

Captain Green Hair addressed this issue a couple of years ago and created a general Redcoats VS Bluecoats thread.

So might I suggest we merge any rogue bluecoat/redcoat topics into that thread to keep the discussion centralised?